• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WOW: Women of Wrestling relaunch... not even starring Tessa Blanchard anymore, wow

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
This is why she's selling a nuclear shirt. Once you've been written off, that's it. May as well make money.

Especially for WOW that needs that instant impact. Controversy creates cash. For the record, WOW will have to get behind AEW.

There's already too many articles about them being All Elite Whites. Also, just ordered my Nuclear shirt. :garrett

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I hope Tessa stays there and never comes to AEW. She's backstage cancer. And a racist. It doesn't matter who she is married to, what she said about her coworkers is unacceptable.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

Already doing such a terrible job as the casting director. Watch out Tony, she's coming for your Forbes article. :pour

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Eh, I think it will be around for a bit, have some hype but then slowly be phased out and eventually be forgotten/go under like before.