• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WOW: Women of Wrestling relaunch... not even starring Tessa Blanchard anymore, wow

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I can't believe 2021 was the year of magic. My love of wrestling is being revitalized in ways I never knew possible.

So weird after 2020 nearly killed it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Alot of these signed so far Charity Kane, Danni Blue, Alex Garcia, Killa Kate don't know any of those ladies outside of Garcia.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Ehh I never got the tessa hype didn't like her in the ring or on mic but good for womens wrestling imagine AJ on commentary prob could do some stuff with nwa too

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Tessa might be an asshole behind the scenes, but they need someone like her... I won't watch this because of Tessa, but I don't blame them for signing her

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Is aj actually wrestling or just writing ?

Interesting and I agree with smark that w Tessa being persona non grata for all the major players, she needs to rebuild her image badly. Hopefully this helps n shows she's changed n she can reforge some relations in the biz n move forward as a wrestler and a person.

Also this has "tk will be watching this to see who shines " all over it . If Aj actually gets I the ring or Tessa gets over n ppl move on, good chance this could be a trial run for both.

Discuss