Wow This Will Draw...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think that after this feud Shad, if a serious push is in the cards he definetely needs to be repackaged. His character is non existant other then that "My Time" shit.

I think he has a future as a monster mid-card heel, much like Umaga and Kane once were.

But I miss Cryme Tyme DAMN IT!!!!

Reaction score
Unlike most, I'm digging this feud. It's not like Shad was like "I'm bored so I'm going to beat you up now." CT has been on a losing binge ever since their Hart Dynasty feud diminished. Now that they are faces, CT descended even further down the ladder and was destined to be thrown in the pulpit for comedic talent like Santino, Chavo, Hornswoggle, etc. Shad was tired of JTG holding him down (even though JTG is ten times better than him) so he snapped. I mean we complain about there not being enough lower/mid card non-title feuds now we have one that isn't totally random. There is just no pleasing you people :smh lets give it a chance before we jump the gun too quickly.

Ehh, it makes sense, but I think people would care a whole lot more if Cryme Tyme had AWa lot more heavily featured. It makes sense and all, but you know. To me, it seems a little like they wanted to get this done before the draft, so that when one of them is drafted to RAW they can straight away have a different alignment (hopefully it's Shad and he gets released so JTG can stay on SmackDown! and put on some decent matches).

Yeah, i've actually thought they've done about as good a job as they could with this feud, considering how basic it's been. I remember last year at Backlash they were ADVERTISING a segment where Khali would kiss Santina on PPV. I mean if they're gonna put a segment that isn't that important on, i'd much rather have this then some bullcrap like that.

But now that CT is done with, couldn't they JTG some semblance of a real name? :n:

I don't really mind his name just being JTG. :\

No it is racist of you to even imply that. Personally I did not even think of the fact that they were black let alone them whipping each other would in some way be the evil plan of the white Vince McMahon because he wants to see two black guys whip each other.

Give me a break. Can people for one second just forget the fact that they are fucking black! Who cares!? God. Stop pointing out someone's race in every aspect of life.

This is pretty much what I thought. Seriously, who noticed that? And who really cares?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^Yeah I agree about the draft part. This feud will be mega rushed unless they do the annoying Miz/Morrison thing where every inter-promotional match, they face off or are on opposite teams just so we can be reminded that they used to be partners.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
This feud could have been decent, if booked properly. Instead of having weeks and weeks of teased break ups, Shad turned in JTG randomly. I mean atleast when The Hardy Boys split up in 2001 or 2002 I think it was they atleast had some logic involved in it. Not to mention that the actual break up made no damn sense Shad is the one who got squashed by JoTruth, not JTG. But he is the one who says he was getting held back? They got the Carlito/Primo treatment.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
That's pretty hard to do when that's most of the black guys gimmics. Black educated guy, black guy from the streets, black guy gang banger that changed his life, black guy mad that the white man is holding him down. They get stereotypical gimmics. Cryme Tyme's entire gimmic was them stereotyping black people. It's foolish to not realize they are black. That's like not knowing Sheamus was a pale Irishman. Or that Jack Swagger has a lips.

I just couldn't see how someone could look at this strap match and instantly think about two black people as slaves whipping each other.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Oh yeah me neither. That wouldn't be the 1st thing that popped in my head. I could see it popping into someones head DURING the match though. I'm just waiting for TNA to get really controversial and have Jay Lethal or some black guy do a slave gimmic.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Bring in JBL to 'buy' them????

This I would be in favor of, I miss JBL. Back when he reinvented himself I didn't care for him at all and thought he was a waste. But grew to like his heelish ways. If he came back as a manager or something that does not involve wrestling I would be very happy.

[YT]h0j8WIMT6o0[/YT]

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I like idea of having a great mic worker like JBL brought back to the WWE or go to TNA and serve as a mouthpiece/manager for a guy like Shelton, who has undeniable athletic ability but piss poor mic skills.

I say he should come back and start a Million Dollar Corporation esque stable.

Reaction score
I only just realised that if this was still Backlash and they had this strap match, they should use this old J.R. hype promo:

[yt]PhYUuf0VLq4[/yt]

berserk

Reaction score
I think straight_edge already said this... but remember carlito & primo? Watch that happen again...

Also i wish JTG would not write on his sunglasses... something stolen from Soulja Boy who is hardly the most credible street personality to steal a "street" gimmick from

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Did anybody else like Shad's commentary last night during JTG's match? I honestly did. It atleast attempted to add some sort of substance to this head scratching feud.

But Shad in a suit looked random as fuck.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Yea I know, I am sorry, my mind thinks strangely at times.

Without going into the whole WWE is racist debate. I just think it's pitiful that Cryme Tyme, 2 black performers, who never make it on a PPV like ever, finally make it to a PPV after being split up only to whip each other. COME ON. It is probably just bad timing with the Extreme Rules PPV falling right after their split, but I just think very differently about somethings in wrestling that's all.

So basically you're just talking crap then, yeah?

....If you're TRULY concerned about racism and such them why not educate yourself(!!!) and actually DO something about it instead of posting reactionary, knee-jerk bullshit on a wrestling forum? (...Comments which, t'boot, don't even display a clear understanding of what racism actually is.)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Since you haven't been around that long Smark-Hunter you don't know about XBA's conspiracy theory of Vince McMahon being racist lol. Don't think anything of it. It's just XBA being XBA.