Wow... just wow.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

My friend sent me the nastiest shit I have probably ever seen, honestly the closest thing to get me to throw up... so yeah, this is by far worse than meatspin, imo, so watch it at your own risk.

http://2girls1cup.com/

hf.

PeepShow

Wow...........

Just............

Wow...........

The first 5 seconds were entertaining at least. And well ya, I dont think we are going to discuss the rest.

3lions

Reaction score
Sick fuckers. Some people do anything for money ... (I hope they at least got paid for that :|)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Right as soon as I get home I am going to watch this.

It better turn my stomach!!

Great One

Oh, this was almost specifically for you MS... my goal was to make you sick looking at this shit (no pun intended =p).

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh, this was almost specifically for you MS... my goal was to make you sick looking at this shit (no pun intended =p).

Awww...

I feel so loved.

Is it a schiesse film? If so let me know so I can make some popcorn when I watch this.

Reaction score
Holy shit, the first 5 seconds was hot....AND THEN IT ALL WENT TO HELL!!!!

HOW THE FUCK TO PEOPLE ACTUALLY WATCH THIS!!!??? Fucking nasty shit...I wish I never clicked

Great One

Hahaha, I love this.

Btw, I was actually eating when I first watched this... I had no idea it would be in this category, so yeah.

PeepShow

Monk, dude, please dont watch this. If you want an dignity left, I advise you not to.....lol

Great One

Don't listen to them, you HAVE to watch it!

Make sure you're eating during it too... preferrably some sort of beef and/or meat. For the full effect.