Wouldn't Bully vs Richards be awesome?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't know, last week on that segment with the three tag teams where they announced it was TLC, Davey and Bully had a quick staredown and I just figured that heel Bully vs underdog babyface Davey Richards would be a killer program, the visual was cool. Kinda like that Aries/Bully feud from a while ago, I guess. Any thoughts on this?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Would love to see it. Heel Bully is gold, I'm pretty sure Richards would do good as a heel, as well... But I don't think that a 'vanilla midget' could be a heel in this type of situation. The big guy would be the bad guy, so I'm all up for Bully vs Davey.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
And I did say I would love to see it. I was just pointing out that Richards has a potential to be a good heel. That's all.

Peace, brotha.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
00a5c82a95838218accb7cbc312e6c57.gif

Oh, I like that. I need some new Workaholics in my life.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Yes.... Bully Ray vs Stevie Richards would be awesome, especially for ECW nostalgia :D

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yes pls, I loved the Wolves segment and Bully being a bit of a jackass with Davey simply getting his jimmies rustled was gold. If they keep Bully around at all this year or next year, I want to see Bully vs Davey.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Babyface Davey? God no, thanks for the offer though.

In this case, I don't really see heel fitting Davey, with Bully being a 300 pound monster, and Davey being a vanilla midget. I do like Davey as a heel, though. But in this case, not really...

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bully vs Stevie would most likely be the more entertaining match.

Not sure how well super serious about technical wrestling Davie and "technical wrestling is boring" Bully would mesh one on one. At least in the tag match series they've had various stips that can help the psychology and chemistry if there is a lack there of.