Would you welcome the Hardys?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
If they were to return to WWE, would you welcome it?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Nope Matt is out of shape and out of mind. Jeff has screwed up too many times. If they got their shit together I'd reconsider however. Especially Jeff. The WWE could use his drawing ability.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wouldn't welcome Matt, but gladly Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy has seemed to be getting his life back together. Hope he continues. He was a huge draw on Smackdown which something that Smackdown has been lacking.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not Matt, I would Jeff. He seems to be sorting his life out now. He's a draw, he's over. SmackDown him up.

This is what Smackdown is about. If a guy needs to get his stuff together put him on Smackdown first.

Jeff would want a reduced schedule, but Matt would need a HBK like turnaround to clear his head

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:
This is what Smackdown is about. If a guy needs to get his stuff together put him on Smackdown first.

Jeff would want a reduced schedule, but Matt would need a HBK like turnaround to clear his head

Agreed. So much less pressure on SmackDown, you read quite a lot that they often re-do any misshaps they have. I don't think WWE will ever have them back though personally. Last I heard of Matt was he made a YT video, was in tears because of his drug problem & was going to rehab. Haven't checked since :S.

Reaction score
No. I think they pretty much did all they could with WWE. On top of that their lives have been wayward in recent years. I'm sure WWE doesn't want negatives directed at them regarding them, especially Jeff.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nightmare Rowdy Catalan Jade said:
No. I think they pretty much did all they could with WWE. On top of that their lives have been wayward in recent years. I'm sure WWE doesn't want negatives directed at them regarding them, especially Jeff.

@[Nightmare Rowdy Catalan Jade] I must say I love your username :smile:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
No both can go to hell and suck Jeff Jarrets ****.

They belong in where they currently are, same goes with Bobby Lashley he shouldn't have quit from the beginning.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
I don't even welcome Hardy in TNA.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be fair I can see why superstars would want a break from 24/7 travelling and backstage politics.

Same sh*t, i'd never do that i would just say "I love what i'm doing and i'll keep doing it untill i can't move"

The only time i would take a break would be for my wife or kids, just a week or two to spend with them.

That is if i were a WWE Superstar.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Same sh*t, i'd never do that i would just say "I love what i'm doing and i'll keep doing it untill i can't move"

The only time i would take a break would be for my wife or kids, just a week or two to spend with them.

That is if i were a WWE Superstar.

It's difficult to say without actually knowing what they go through though.