Would you want Flair as GM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Would you be excited or pretty down if Vince announces Flair as GM of both shows? That is what is expected to happen.

Personally I wouldn't mind if it was on RAW and done right -- no Flair stealing spotlight -- but I wouldn't want him on SmackDown.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I want Flair as GM, I think it would be fantastic. He plays a Awesome heel. And I would want him to be a Heel GM :eek:tunga:. :yay:

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
No.... I'm so done and over flair right now...... That angle has been played already.

Absolutely no more flair on my tv please!!!

#regalforgm

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Leaping Lanny Poffo said:
No.... I'm so done and over flair right now...... That angle has been played already.

Absolutely no more flair on my tv please!!!

#regalforgm

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
If Flair was a face, I could see him replacing AJ. As a heel, no. Reason being is that Johnny boy was a heel GM not too long ago. People want change. :eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Johnny was a different heel, he was a pure mega hated heel like Vickie. The GM role needs a neutral don't give a fuck character like Vince was. Punish faces and heels. Flair does need to be in some conspiracy angle first though, he'd be perfect for it.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I would cry. That would definately be awesome.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Flair can barely speak properly!!! nobody understands him!!! so no!!! coach ziggler instead!