Would you rather..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Btw... I kinda fear being around Black ppl. Now, I know it depends how their raised and such but still. And yes I hv met some nice ones. But I wouldnt feel comfortable sitting next to them...
(No offense but U asked and Im giving u my answer)
tenor.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Btw... I kinda fear being around Black ppl. Now, I know it depends how their raised and such but still. And yes I hv met some nice ones. But I wouldnt feel comfortable sitting next to them...
(No offense but U asked and Im giving u my answer)

So without knowing a black person at all, based solely on their color, you wouldn't feel comfortable sitting next to one? I am going to assume you didn't mean it to be this way but it is coming off racist. There are some things you just want to keep to yourself Haze. Your post was reported but I believe in freedom of speech here. I just want you to know that if members decide to treat you differently based on what you said here, you understand why. You have said things in the past that come off in a very negative way and just because no one says anything, doesn't mean they are not offended. Understand?

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Solid Snake and Everyone else in this thread:
Let me say reason why.... My Mom and I lived with a family in Mississippi, And what the kids did to me is something I will never talk about. Because of that I have always been afraid...
-
And whoever reported my post Just let me say I am Very much Sorry if I offended you. I did NOT mean to.

Reactions: james davidson

james davidson

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So without knowing a black person at all, based solely on their color, you wouldn't feel comfortable sitting next to one? I am going to assume you didn't mean it to be this way but it is coming off racist. There are some things you just want to keep to yourself Haze. Your post was reported but I believe in freedom of speech here. I just want you to know that if members decide to treat you differently based on what you said here, you understand why. You have said things in the past that come off in a very negative way and just because no one says anything, doesn't mean they are not offended. Understand?
read the whole comment she said so some then she learned

james davidson

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Solid Snake and Everyone else in this thread:
Let me say reason why.... My Mom and I lived with a family in Mississippi, And what the kids did to me is something I will never talk about. Because of that I have always been afraid...
-
And whoever reported my post Just let me say I am Very much Sorry if I offended you. I did NOT mean to.
from a black guy you didn't offend me thanks for your honest great ! telling your story

Reactions: Crash
Status
Not open for further replies.