• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Would you like Kane as champion?

Kane? Champion?

• I'd be cool with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'D HATE IT AND I'LL KILL MYSELF WITH A POTATO.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Neither of these poll options suffice for my answer.

No, I would not like it, but at this point I would like it more than Punk being champion.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
I wouldn't mind Kane being champ if it was any other feud but atm I think it must be Bryan, he's far too over to not have any belt at all and hes lost at too many PPVs in a row to lose again, hes much better than that. :yes:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Yes I want Kane as WWE champion he deserves it for the awesome talent he is and for all hes done for WWE. Hes 45 years old and can still go in the ring thats incredible. He also won the WWE title 14 years ago so its about time he won it again at no way out to break the 14 years

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Kane deserves to win it. He has had a good career. It has been 14 years since he won it. However, Bryan would be such an entertaining champion. I really don't care as long as Punk loses.

Crayo

The Boss
Kane already got his thank you reign on SmackDown though.

His character makes title story-lines so limited and Bryan is the hottest thing in wrestling right now (no gay jokes please), it makes sense to put the belt on him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Crayo said:
Bryan is the hottest

hah__gayyy__gif_2_0_by_lucky43539-d4vkbpb.gif