SummerSlam Would you like it if

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well, AJ is a bit old and has been adamant that he's going to retire at 42, in less than four years. I agree it should not have been Roman, but AJ wouldn't have gained as much from it as a young guy would have. Bray Wyatt would have been a good choice, even though I'm not a huge fan of his. But they screwed that up in their first feud.

Bray imo, should have been the only guy to end Taker or his Streak... they ruined his whole character now though & made it so corny, basically tried to turn him into Taker & out of no where gave him super powers, made NO sense.... his scripted promos are terrible & long.

They should have left his organically evolved character that he created on his own alone, B4 they brought him to the main roster when he was just more of a hippy cult leader, a cross between dude love & Charlie Manson cutting amazing promos on his own. Stick with what brought ya...

Why the fuck would they bring somebody up BECAUSE of everything he came up with AND THEN CHANGE everything he came up with?! ...It's just baffling

Kind of off topic but I agree about Bray, also about AJ but as I said still better than Roman lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
While American Badass is my favorite version of Taker, no, I wouldn't want him to come back and do one more match.

The dude retired at Mania. Let him rest and heal up from all his injuries.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
He had the 'almost' perfect retirement, the perfect would have been against Kane imo. Seal that storyline up nice and tight!

And the streak would be broken with his last match, not to Brock, although I don't hate it as much as the other people do on here.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
When Roman was making his SS announcement on RAW next week, the lights went out & all you hear is:

"Many a Men have tried to lay The Lord Of Darkness to rest & while some of you may succeed....... I ALWAYS RISE AGAIN! ............ROMAN REIGNS! You may have buried The Phenom, but you ain't never met nothin like me"

Music plays - HE'S HERE... I'M AN AMERICAN BADASS....

*The American Badass comes ripping down the ramp on his motorcycle, handcuffs Roman to the top rope & beats him almost to death with a chain wrapped around his fist

I was never a fan of the American Badass BUT yes yes yes! Just for him to literally beat the bejesus out of reigns, take the mic and tell him: "It ain't your yard just yet booooooooooi!"