Would you end the brand split?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Yes or no? Do you think it's benefiting or betetr to be separate?

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd probably not end the split, because that means more time for the Cena's and less time for the anyone else's. At least with Smackdown and Raw being separate, you can watch it and only have to suffer through Khali once a week. Instead of oh Look, Khali and Cena twice a week blergh ;_;

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
No, I wouldn't. SmackDown is developing new stars such as Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio, etc, which in reality they wouldn't have been able to do if they where on RAW. SmackDown's a great place to develop younger stars, prepare them, since it isn't live they can easily edit out the botches, etc; it's better for the young stars.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I just think they shouldn't be in the middle. Both sides of the fence have their benefits, but when they're just sitting between both of them it feels really weird. Either end it already or reinforce it.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
I'd probably not end the split, because that means more time for the Cena's and less time for the anyone else's. At least with Smackdown and Raw being separate, you can watch it and only have to suffer through Khali once a week. Instead of oh Look, Khali and Cena twice a week blergh ;_;

:upset::sad::nogusta::neymar2::downer::damn::eww::harvey: