Would you agree that Marvel and DC Comics are like WWE Ruthless Aggression Era Smackdown and Raw...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
in a sense that Marvel writers made a much better use of almost all of their superheroes, antiheroes and villains(including the ones who aren't as long-time mainstream as Spider-Man, The Hulk and Wolverine) than DC does, kinda like how writers on Smackdown made a better use of their wrestling talents than Raw did during the early-mid Ruthless Aggression Era?

If you think about it, it does kinda ring true since DC has so many fascinating superheroes with a lot of potential yet constantly hire mediocre writers who misuse them with poor and inconsistent story writing in their comic books(especially with Aquaman and Wonder Woman). Comparing this to WWE's Raw show during the Ruthless Aggression era, it's similar to how Raw misused a lot of talents like Booker T and RVD, who should have won the World Heavyweight Championship from Triple H in 2002-2003, only for them to be buried and then have to restart all of their hard work again to build their star powers back up from 2004-2007.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Interesting comparison, but I don't think so.

Marvel utilizes it's lower-class heroes and villains to a tee. It's not just Iron Man, Spiderman, and Captain America. You have guys like Drax and others, making bigger impacts. However, I don't exactly think DC intends to under utilize it's Harley Quinn's, Flash's and Green Laterns, but they've had failed attempts at utilizing them. But, then again, the products of both companies offer a different atmosphere, and that really deters the whole "argument" or comparison, being made.