would u llike 2 c bill goldburg return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwdhulk

Reaction score
im a huge bill goldberg fan! i would love to c him join tna so he could wrestle guys like abiss i think that would be an awesoome match and it would help the company as a whole 2 boost thier ratings up. i would also like to see him wrestle matt morgan in a 6 sides of steel match and also wrestle sting 4 the tna heavy weigth championship

J

Please put more effort into your posts or leave. Don't shorthand in the title it just makes you look incompetent.

Evil Austin

and Goldberg vs. Morgan in a 6 Sides of Steel is an intant fail.

Sting and Goldberg is an instant fail maybe it would have been alright 13 years ago in Goldberg and Sting's WCW runs.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Goldberg is a piece of shit who would bring absolutely nothing to TNA, other than lost opportunities fo youngsters.

Learn English please.

Airfixx

Could do without the same topics being started week after week too.

Dream matches
Goldberg

Had them BOTH last week. --->

CT Styles

Can someone ban this guy? His threads are just useless. It's continuous spam.

Kizza

English, punctuation and capitalization are your friend.

Goldberg sucks anyways. Please keep him as far away from a competitive wrestling ring as possible.

Wrestling Station

If someone who doesnt care about his mates' becoming injured then he is not welcomed imo. Goldberg is so aggressive in a way that the probability for him to injure someone is pretty high. Its not the UFC, its WWE which is entertainment not fighting hard to win something.

And yes, next time, put more efforts into your posts and/ or threads as its annoying to read abbreviated words in all of your threads/ posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.