Would they have pulled the Heart Attack angle if Linda won or was running again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I honestly don't think they would have to be honest, for obvious reasons. Whether you agree with it or not, it was a risky angle and risks is what many of us have been asking WWE to take as their programming has become dull, stale and predictable.

What do you think?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not really.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not really.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
It seems like no one is ever really happy.

All I've been hearing everywhere else is that heart attack angle was nothing but disgusting but that also came from the same people who complain all the time that everything is shit and need to change ASAP.

Ever since Linda McMahon lost, my beau and I agree that it seems like they're recreating the attitude era somewhat.
Because not only did the heart attack angle happen; tonight on Smackdown, Sheamus and Big Show were throwing each other around the parking lot of the arena and they were literally smashing in the windows of multiple vehicles.
At least... it really seems like they are.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
During the campaign: Hell no, fuck no, shit no, not in a million years, nada, nope, naw, NO! NO! NO!, haha yeah right, wasn't going to happen, in your dreams, when pigs fly, yeah maybe so, whe hell freezes over, and just no.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No, they wouldn't. And btw, I've previously said the angle is a bit risky and such but it didn't offend me, I was entertained by it, just mentioned it's a bit edgier than what WWE normally does.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This was controversial and let's be honest, the WWE lived in this area during the 90's and early 00's and thrived. We need more of it just because we are doing exactly what they wanted. Which is talking about it. To answer your question I think they would have done it because punk made a few references before Jerry got back about it so you kind of seen it coming IMO