• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Would Braun Strowman's path of destruction result in the debut of Samoa Joe?

Braun Strowman has now been in kayfabe yelling at management to give him competition and he just gets more jobbers. I think this can result in Steph and Mick calling up real competition for Braun from NXT... Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe will be a face because of this, but aye we love the guy. Now who wins the feud, might sadly be Braun but this would really boost his character with a win over the Samoan Destroyer.

The way I would do this is after a squash match with 3 jobbers Braun gets a mic and says this is getting ridiculous and he needs a real fight and not all these jobbers. Then out comes Samoa Joe to a big pop, Joe says "you want a fight? You got it." This match isn't scheduled right away, instead both Braun and Joe get squash matches as build up to the ladder match at a special/ppv. I wouldn't know who to put over but I just think this type of Joe debut would be good for him and help keep Braun an interesting character despite how green he still is.

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Nice, that would give a massive pop. I'd like it, Joe could show Strowman how its done!

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Would Braun Strowman's path of destruction result in the debut of Samoa Joe?

Braun Strowman has now been in kayfabe yelling at management to give him competition and he just gets more jobbers. I think this can result in Steph and Mick calling up real competition for Braun from NXT... Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe will be a face because of this, but aye we love the guy. Now who wins the feud, might sadly be Braun but this would really boost his character with a win over the Samoan Destroyer.

The way I would do this is after a squash match with 3 jobbers Braun gets a mic and says this is getting ridiculous and he needs a real fight and not all these jobbers. Then out comes Samoa Joe to a big pop, Joe says "you want a fight? You got it." This match isn't scheduled right away, instead both Braun and Joe get squash matches as build up to the ladder match at a special/ppv. I wouldn't know who to put over but I just think this type of Joe debut would be good for him and help keep Braun an interesting character despite how green he still is.
Terrible idea man............ you want Joe to lose to Strowman in his debut on the main roster?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
No.

Joey Headrocker to go to SmackDown Live, please and thank you.

Plus, RAW shouldn't be getting all of the good talent from NXT.

And as much as I dislike Strowman, it wouldn't make sense for him to lose to the first serious competition.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
His first opponent will most likely be a NXT call up (Not Samoa Joe):joe:, Titus O'Neal or unfortunately Darren Young.:facepalm2:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
After he's done squashing jobbers, I assume they'll probably have him steamroll through Mark Henry and Big Show.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Didn't even think about those two

Oh, but I did. :adr:

I can totally see it happening, probably after the HIAC PPV.

Strowman's demanded real competition, right? So, having either The World's Largest Athlete or The World's Strongest Man come out and be like: "You want real competition? I'mma kick your ass, boy!"

And of course, they don't get to beat Strowman, but having Strowman wreck veteran giants like Show and Henry would be a good way to start his first real feud(s) and also continue his dominant run.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Raw doesn't deserve Samoa Joe
No, Smackdown doesnt is just in dire need of stars
Oh, but I did. :adr:

I can totally see it happening, probably after the HIAC PPV.

Strowman's demanded real competition, right? So, having either The World's Largest Athlete or The World's Strongest Man come out and be like: "You want real competition? I'mma kick your ass, boy!"

And of course, they don't get to beat Strowman, but having Strowman wreck veteran giants like Show and Henry would be a good way to start his first real feud(s) and also continue his dominant run.

We shall see next week

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Finally! Someone who agrees Joey Headrocker should join Team Blue.
I been said that Smackdown needs Joe....Too much going on over there on Raw already

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I could see Goldberg being Braun Strowmans opponent next week on Raw.

But tcould Goldberg pull off the jackhammer?

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I could see Goldberg being Braun Strowmans opponent next week on Raw.

But tcould Goldberg pull off the jackhammer?
Funny but it won't happen and if so he would probably just go for the spear

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As much as I loathe the idea of him killing CWC guys, that's been such a strong fear in the fan community that they almost have to run with it. It'll get Strowman some killer heat if he beats up the likes of some of the unsigned dudes like Tony Nese or... especially... Kota Ibushi, then goes up against Ced or T.J. Perkins and we wait for the inevitable before Strowman.............. loses. :)

As for Samoa Joe randomly popping up to kill Strowman - don't build it up, make that star in one night - that sounds like a blast!!! :yay: Love the idea, especially if Nakamura winds up on SD anyway

Reactions: Prince Bálor