Would any kind chap be able to offer advice? I appear to have a rodent problem.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So for the last week or 2 there's been mouse through out the house, I've killed one and I don't know how many others and it appears I'm down to the last one as we haven't seen or heard any others. The only problem is that the fucking cunt is in my fucking room and he's completely stuck in there because we've sealed off every possible exit/entrance point. I've got 2 mouse traps set up and I've put 2 boxes of rat sack around my room but he hasn't gone to any of the traps or eaten any of the bait. I want it out of my room ASAP!

I'm planning on getting Glue Traps tomorrow, I hate the idea of a glue trap because I don't want it suffering before it dies whether it be from biting its legs off too escape or dying of starvation but it's the only way I see fit at the moment.

What I want to know is if there is anyway for me to kill it or get it out of my room TONIGHT like right now because I haven't had a peaceful sleep in days, I've been up till 5am in the morning scared shitless of them.

So do you guys have any fast and easy ways to get it out? I don't really want to have to go hands on but if it ends up being the only option tonight I will try. So please give me as many ways as possible because mice are my biggest fear and I want it dead. 6 foot fucking under. Comprende?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
05afb05cfff97f70e0056e69d0d531c4.jpg
?

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I ALREADY CHALLENGED IT TO A 3 OF 5 FALLS MATCH AND IT REFUSED! ITS NOT GONNA PLAY FUCKING MOUSE TRAP.

Be serious cunt otherwise its gonna bite my goddamn face off and kill me :(

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Fuckers, swearing is rude and help me figure out how to catch it :c

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Use the force Luke.