Would a younger star benefit from HHH's gimmick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Mcgillicutty could probably make it work on a mid card level at least. Not sure on if he could do it in the main event. A rebuilt Drew could do it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Magilliputty? McIntyre? Those two don't look badass at all lmao. Give the gimmick to WB or someone like that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Shabang said:
Mcgillicutty could probably make it work on a mid card level at least. Not sure on if he could do it in the main event. A rebuilt Drew could do it.

McGillicuty would need a repackage. He can't have that name and appear any where near the main roster. I agree that he has the potential talent to play a role similar, but it'd be more Mr Anderson, and not badass HHH. I too see his potential though; he reminds me of a mini Bobby Roode at times.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Magilliputty? McIntyre? Those two don't look badass at all lmao. Give the gimmick to WB or someone like that.

Yeah fuck McIntyre. Not sure about Wade.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think Roman Reigns would fit perfectly. He's got the size, and the look for it. Being the badass guy just requires decent mic skills since basically you're gonna be like, "You wanna fuck with me, not if I fuck with you first" kinda mic stuff(yes I know it's not PG but it's just an example). I think his move set adjusts well to that as well. It's a simple gimmick, that a love of people love. I'm sure Roman wouldn't mess it up, since I do like the part in the shield he is in right now as the muscle. His screams and power attacks are great, and can adjust well to the gimmick.