• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst Wrestler?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
In this thread say who is your most hated wrestler and why.

I don't actually dislike any wrestlers as i think they all have potential.

This guy right here:

funnyambulancewrestling.gif

Legend94

Reaction score
Mine would be William Regal.
Like am from the uk aswell and i think hes has made look the Uk bad with William Regal been how he is on wwe my two words for him to do is LEAVE WWE! hes allways getting beat when he has matchs.

Owenhart32

Reaction score
Marvelous Marc Mero.
The man was a crappy wrestler, horrible skills on the stick. The only reason he did something during the attitude era was because Sable was popular, so i guess he was good to run with.
And, Johnny B. Bad, need i say more?

Viva!

Reaction score
William Regal doesn't make the UK look bad!

Hes been in pro wrestling for 25 years and is looking better then ever. He's achieved more then any other British wrestler and you should be proud of him. Also he's trained a fair few of the current wrestlers in the WWE!

American wrestling fans aren't idiots. They don't think William Regal is any more of a reflection of an Englishman then Chris Benoit was a reflection of Canadians.

Personally, William Regal would be very near my top ten wrestlers of all time.

My worst wrestler of all time would be Scott Steiner or any other wrestler who is jealous, bitter and disrespectful towards the WWE because they weren't handed a silver spoon as soon as they walked in.

Hometown Kid

You are all wrong! well actually Viva! is right...but if I had to pick the worst it would have to be Triple H...but Scott Steiner is terrible also...