• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst wrestler of all time: the big names

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I always thought it was they spam too many moves and bastardized shit like the Tombstone, I was happy to see something new in the way of criticism
It's why I always say actually... you know what? Jenna Morasca was actually TOO GOOD of a wrestler.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Something like " The young bucks do more moves in the first 5 minutes of a match than roman has done in his entire career" for example.

GARBAGE

Konnan and it's not even close. Put on any WCW match he had and he looks borderline untrained half of the time. Would get gassed out like 3 minutes into a match if he did something as strenuous as a leapfrog. But hilarious to see so I've grown to enjoy watching, and talking with friends about, him, though.

I mean like Warrior wasn't any kind of worker, but I don't see Savage and Rude being able to make the matches with Konnan they did with him. Khali at least is easy to make an interesting short match out of to highlight his size.

Last edited:

JohnMena

There's so many but hacksaw jim duggan springs to mind, how he had a career based on chanting usa over and over I'll never know and carrying a 2 by 4. He even won the royal rumble how? why?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
There's so many but hacksaw jim duggan springs to mind, how he had a career based on chanting usa over and over I'll never know and carrying a 2 by 4. He even won the royal rumble how? why?
Time and place.

Geese

911. He was Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Rookie of the Year but it was those jobbers who made him look like an imposing threat. Beyond his success in ECW, he didn't accomplish anything with his career.

Sabretooth

Of course we’re gonna have all the same answers. I’m just gonna defend Jeff Hardy here lol. He was able to make his style work and was one of the most over wrestlers of the 2000s. I don’t think he deserves criticism. Yes his move set was based off of crazy bumps but he’d have to work a match before those bumps and he was pretty good. So yeah I think Jeff Hardy is awesome

As far as worst wrestlers, obviously Khali, Warrior, and Goldberg come to mind. But Warrior and Goldberg were super over so who the fuck are we to criticize lmao