Worst weekend of my life.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Sorry if you read names and you're like wtf, I copied and pasted this from a message I sent to my friend.

I just got off work and went home, then Mike called me and was like hey, come hang out with me, Danny, and Barron. There's some party in Sharpsburg Landing. I was like tight, I don't know where the house is though. So Mike said just come up to Publix and I'll take you. So we went up there and I grabbed my pipe and shit from my car and got in Mike's and he drove down to the party. Danny, some kid named Dallas, and Barron were all like "Let's go to Jay's". Me and Mike said alright and we got in Danny's car, cuz we can smoke in there. Barron (the biggest one out of all of us, lol) was sitting between me and Dallas in the back, and he was drunk as shit.

So I'm just sittin in the back with the window half down smokin from my pipe when we pull up to Jay's house. We pull in his driveway and I'm like "Damn theres like 12 cars here.. He must be having a party." then we all see a cop car and everyones like "DANNY BACK UP BACK UP" so he throws it in reverse and all of a sudden we see like ATLEAST 20 flashlights jump out of the bushes, the people are like "GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE CAR!" and Danny still had it in reverse. I just dropped my pipe and my sack, Mike put his pipe between the console and the front seat, and Danny threw the fuck out of his into the woods. The cops (who we realized was a SWAT team later) start trying to pull us out of the car and we're like, rolling backwards still. Danny's like "LET ME FUCKING PUT IT IN PARK BEFORE YOU PULL ME OUT!". The cop that was pulling me out was just like "You're not going anywhere right?" and I was like "No im not going anywhere" so he just waited until it was in park and I hopped out and he started asking my name and birthday, asked if I had anything on me and I said no. He kinda slammed me on the front of the car though. Me, Mike, and Danny were on the front of the car in cuffs and we're just like.. fuck. They took the cuffs off and they were like "All of you go sit on the porch" so like 7 cops walked us 5 up there and told us to sit down. There was already 6 people up there who had pulled up before us. I sat down after stepping over this black dude who was laying face down in handcuffs. Then I was like.. Wait a second. That's Sterling. I used to hang out with Sterling a fuckload during the summer. Sitting next to him was John, another person I hung out with. Then next to us there was this kinda fat kid that me and Mike work with and his dad who drove him up there. I was like damn, he's fucked. There were two other guys sitting there too, later the cops asked them their names and they said Jack Sherwood and Brandon Shealy and I was like fuck I know them.

But we had to write down statements, none of our statements were real specific on what exactly we were doing at Jay's, but they took em anyways. We were sitting there for like 30 minutes before the cops started putting their flashlights on Sterling, who I noticed was REAL fucked up. Black eye, dirt all over him, his arm bleeding kinda bad, which the cops did. The cops kept saying shit to John about "That's Sterlings girlfriend" and "I didn't know John was a girl's name" cuz John has pretty long hair. John said "Fuck you" and the cops pretty much started choking him, then me and danny were like "That's assault. You can't do that." then they stopped. Mike was like "Isn't it our right to get our rights told to us? Doesn't it say that in the Constitution?" and they were just pretty much like "We don't care." So eventually, after a bunch of them moving us around, I was sitting next to Shealy and Sherwood. The cop came up and asked them what car they were driving, then asked me, and I said the silver SUV. He said "What spot were you sitting in?" I said the back. He said "Were you behind the driver?" I said yea. He said "Is this yours?" and held up my pipe. I said yeah. He said "You're under arrest for possession of marijuana. I was just like.. What the fuck am I going to do now.

Later he pulled me to the side and told me all the shit I can't do anymore for the rest of my life.
1. Can't drive til I'm 21.
2. Won't get into Georgia State.
3. Won't get to do anything I wanted to do basically.

And I was just like.. Wow. I can't believe this shit. They took that fat kid's dad and drove him off. Then another car pulled into Jay's driveway and the cops did the same thing to them they did to us. They came up the porch and it was some 18 year old and 17 year old guys with a 16 year old girl. The two dudes were IMMEDIATELY arrested because they were "Contributing delinquency to a minor" or some shit. I was like "Yup. I'm fucked." Then the cops took Danny in a van and questioned him and he came back and sat down after like 20 minutes. Then Sterling and John got arrested. So it was just us 5, Sherwood and Shealy, and the fat kid sitting there. The cop that pulled me out of the car pulled me over to the side and asked if I had my phone and said "Call someone. Not someone to come get you, just call someone who you care about and let them know that you fucked up bad." Pulled out the phone, called you (Jeanne) after thinking about who to call. No answer, so he just told me to go sit back down. Then like 10 of the cops came on the porch and told us all to line up and face forward. They bitched at us for what felt like 15 minutes, then said "You have one minute to get off this property or you're all under arrest." So we all fucked hauled ass and jumped off the porch, and Danny was like "Hold on I gotta turn around" which took a good 45 seconds and one of the SWAT dudes were like "That 60 seconds is winding down guys" so we redlined the fuck outta the driveway before we got stopped again. Then I came home and sat in my house with my phone up to my ear for literally 3 hours because I thought I was calling someone, but it wasn't even ringing. I was so in shock.

Worst weekend of my life.

Christian

Reaction score
Damn, that sucks !!!!

How long do you have till you can drive??

They let us go.

Jay had over 15 pounds of marijuana, 500+ extascy pills, and 5 pounds of cocaine in his house.

My one pipe and half an ounce of weed was nothing.

Reaction score
Damn, I've had a few real close calls in my life, but nothing as close as that. You should seriously consider yourself really lucky. But I don't get why they were waiting in the bushes. Did they already break up the party you were going to or something? And waiting to see if anyone else came?

Christian

Reaction score
Damn, I've had a few real close calls in my life, but nothing as close as that. You should seriously consider yourself really lucky. But I don't get why they were waiting in the bushes. Did they already break up the party you were going to or something? And waiting to see if anyone else came?

No, we left the party to go to this guy (Jay's) house. It's a "trap house", if you don't know what that is, it's a drug dealing paradise pretty much. The driveway is kinda long. So every time they would see headlights, all the SWAT dudes would take off running into the bushes.

At one point one of the cops handed me his flashlight and said "I'm tired. Next car that pulls up, YOU get to jump out of the bushes."

Reaction score
No, we left the party to go to this guy (Jay's) house. It's a "trap house", if you don't know what that is, it's a drug dealing paradise pretty much. The driveway is kinda long. So every time they would see headlights, all the SWAT dudes would take off running into the bushes.

At one point one of the cops handed me his flashlight and said "I'm tired. Next car that pulls up, YOU get to jump out of the bushes."

Oh, I see now. Sorry, I kind of skim read the beggining.

And lol at what the cop said to you.

MikeRaw

LMFAO.
Man,you fuckin suck./That was good read though man.Lmao,you should charge those motherfuckers for police brutality though...Lol

Wordlife

wow man, that is one close call, so your parents didnt find out, no permanent record? damn man, i'd be fucked, you are on lucky ass dude, man, that was insane, hopefully your alright and your head still aint in a fuckin shock after all this happened man

Christian

Reaction score
LMFAO.
Man,you fuckin suck./That was good read though man.Lmao,you should charge those motherfuckers for police brutality though...Lol

Yeah. But I mean, if I did that, my parents would find out I hang out with drug dealers, and they'd probably think I do blow. So no.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Another reason not to do drugs... lol

Why the hell did they say you can't drive till you're 21 just because you got caught with marijuana?

That's stupid!

Christian

Reaction score
Another reason to do drugs... lol

Why the hell did they say you can't drive till you're 21 just because you got caught with marijuana?

That's stupid!

It's a law, if you're charged and convicted for possession of marijuana, they take your license til you're 21.

Slash

Reaction score
Pretty dumb. Brought it upon yourself though so i'm not going to feel bad.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
It's a law, if you're charged and convicted for possession of marijuana, they take your license til you're 21.

Oh Rite... I dunno if it's the same here in britain... i haven't got a clue about your age laws nd shit!

Oh well... I'm hopefully driving in just over a month! YAY! My Test's on October the 5th! Get In!

As for your misbehavuiour... lol... another reason i only drink & don't take drugs!

Christian

Reaction score
Oh Rite... I dunno if it's the same here in britain... i haven't got a clue about your age laws nd shit!

Oh well... I'm hopefully driving in just over a month! YAY! My Test's on October the 5th! Get In!

As for your misbehavuiour... lol... another reason i only drink & don't take drugs!

Alcohol is a drug.