Worst TV edit ever.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
We all know TV cuts out the best parts of movies (violence, coarse language, and nudity). TBS is by far the worst offender. He's my choice for the worst TV edit ever: Scarface. Top it!

Pineapple :facepalm:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
There are some movies that should never be edited for TV... Scarface is definitely one of them.. Pulp Fiction is another one.. and of course that famous scene from Snakes on a Plane.. and many others.

Yippee Ki-Yay Mister Falcon! lol

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I can't remember the movie, but I do remember "Mother Fucker" was the line and it was TV edited on TBS I believe to say "Mogger Flopper" that shit was ridiculous haha.

There are some movies that should never be edited for TV... Scarface is definitely one of them.. Pulp Fiction is another one.. and of course that famous scene from Snakes on a Plane.. and many others.

Yippee Ki-Yay Mister Falcon! lol

Pulp Fiction is definitely one of those movies that should be censored rather than edited.
LOL I remember hearing that from Die Hard 2 I believe.

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle is pretty funny because it makes it sound so unisex when NPH is supposed to say "Forget White Castle, Let's go Get Some Pussy" he says the word 'privates' instead of pussy.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Then there is the infamous TV edit of Showgirls... why in the hell they would even want to try and edit an NC-17 movie for TV is beyond me... but they were definitely creative.

Solid Snake

I have heard some funny edits of movies. Honestly, anything that is rated R... They shouldn't bother.

They do this with songs too.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
bumping this thread so when i remember in a few hours I know where to post it.