Worst Remakes EVER~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm sure we've all seen our fair share of movie remakes over the years, and while some are decent most are just total and complete piles of crap. However, even within that crap there are some that are just so bad that even thinking about them makes you want to throw up. Whether its due to mis-casting, poor script, a failure to honour the original properly or any other reason, these are the movies that should never, ever be mentioned.

Except here of course, where we can discuss just how awful some of these remakes are. For starters, I'm sitting here attempting to get through the 2005 remake of John Carpenter's The Fog and I honestly don't know why. I thought after almost 9 years I'd give it another chance but you know, it hasn't gotten any better. In fact, I think it may be even worse! There's just nothing good here at all, from the stupid casting decisions to the horrible direction. I just hope John Carpenter got some good money optioning the rights to the film because I'd really like to believe someone came out of this thing ahead.

Another one that springs to mind while watching The Fog is Tim Burton's horrible remake of Planet of the Apes. I mean, he CHANGED THE ENDING!!! Why the hell would he do that when it was one of the best endings of all time? Idiocy knows no boundaries it appears.

Anyway, let's hear some of your most hated remakes.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I haven't seen the original, but I saw the remake of Red Dawn recently and I can only assume the original is a billion times better than that rubbish.

Castiel

Reaction score
I did the same thing with The Fog recently and it definitely got worse. In 2005 I made it through the full thing, this time I couldn't even get halfway. Total garbage. Definitely high on the list, having a hard time thinking of anything as bad at the moment but there has to be one....

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I really disliked the Tim Burton version.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Clash of the Titans was horrible except for Liam Neeson.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sorry for the double post but thought I could add another great remake to the list.

Footloose- why for the love of God did they think going country and doing this again would make it any better what a fucking insult to the original.