• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst PPV names ever

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Doesn’t mean the event sucked, just talking about the titles.

ECW Barely Legal
WWE Roadblock: End of the Line

The absolute worst one for me, WWE Great Balls of Fire

:bosque

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
TNA One Night Only event names often sucked. "GFW Amped Anthology" "USA vs. the World" "Victory Road Knockouts Knockdown" (really? both names), and the two times they just gave up and called the events "September 2016" and "December 2016"

Dale

Super Moderator
I hated the Capital? Capitol? Punishment one and the fucking video packages leading up to it aswell.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
TNA One Night only though was a concept of bringing a bonus events back to life - like WWE Network events. It was always - as the box reads.

SummerSlam - is the worst

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
The fact that they called two shows Super Showdown - the fun Australian one and one of the shitty Saudi shows. Couldn’t they have thought of a new name? :lol

La Parka

Bragging Rights has to be the worst. Terrible name and a terrible PPV.

Great balls of fire was a great name and everyone should be ashamed of themselves for memeing it out of existence.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Braggin' Rights is my favorite PPV name.

I can't hate Great Balls of Fire, pretty sure that event was also endorsed by Rocket League. I really don't care for shit like Fastlane or shortenin' the Great American Bash to the generic The Bash.

RDK

All glory to God
Any ppv named after a match.

To go the other way I cant believe some of these were dropped:

GAB
Unforgiven
Judgement Day

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I'm with KIF on The Bash. That was a shit name.

I'd also toss in Roadblock there I think. It may have been somewhat suitable in the context it existed but if you just listed out PPV names, that one kinda stands out as being really weak and unexciting.