• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst Movie Ever

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
We always talk about the best movies we see, how about the worst movies?

I remember seeing a movie called Sabotage. I was actually fairly sad at how bad it was in my opinion. I am a big Arnold Schwarzenegger fan so expected more.

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
I see a bunch of bad movies or movies that I don't really enjoy since I am on a mission to watch a lot of random stuff on Netflix. Recently though, I saw Taken 3 because of loving the previous ones. I didn't think it was as good as the older ones.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 was a disappointment. Not saying that the first one was the best movie ever, but the second one defiantly was pretty bad.

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
I saw a movie a while ago called Children of Men, it was incredibly boring! The most recent movie though would have to be Hot Tub Time Machine 2 as others have stated.