Worst Injury(s) Recieved

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What's the Worst Injury you ever recieved?
-
I would say for mine, I was around a year old. In Mississippi I was in an Old Junkyard (I dnt really know why) This guy had a Rottweiler he says never hurt anyone well.... Something had snapped in this dogs mind and it went after me, Grabbed me by my head and shook me like a rag doll. I dnt remember any of this occurring, Mostly cause I was still a baby. I only know this because I heard My Mother talking about past Stories couple years ago. She was able to get me away from the dog... Fortunately I wasn't crying just scared and had blood running down the left side of my head. I ended up needing 10 stitches. There probably is a slight scar somewhere under my hairline. I just can't see it... even if I tried looking for it. My Second Worst injury was about 2 yrs ago July 4th weekend. We went motorcycling with some friends for a few hours. When we got back home, I was getting off from the passenger side of one of the bikes, My Mother didnt see me behind her and she backed up into me. The muffler, extremely hot, touched the inside of my Right calf. Had both a 2nd and 3rd degree burn instantly. Half and half. I just kept putting Alo vera On it and Kept taking painkillers for about 3 days straight til I couldnt put any weight on my right foot because the pain was so bad it was throbbing. When I got to the hospital the doc had his hand just hovering over the burn spot and he could feel heat radiating from the area. And it was sooo red and swollen. I learned my lesson to not wait so long when A Burn like that occurs. :(
I had to wrap it up for bout 3 mths. Now barely a scar can be seen... Thank Goodness. Though now and Then I get a painful split second burning ripple effect in that area. Sometimes It takes me by surprise.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Crash

Reaction score
When I used to skateboard I broke my left arm twice and on the second time I still had metal inside it that was placed to hold the bones from the first time I broke it and the metal bent with my arm.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
When I used to skateboard I broke my left arm twice and on the second time I still had metal inside it that was placed to hold the bones from the first time I broke it and the metal bent with my arm.
Oooh, Yikes! That must've been a really bad fall the second time

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah it was, my arm also doesn't fully turn when I turn my wrist. But at least I didn't lose the arm lol.
My Left wrist I can only bend it left but not so much to the right. And when I do bend it left, I can feel and hear it clicking/Slightly Popping. It doesn't hurt when it does that though.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I haven't actually had many injuries, but the biggest one for me was when I was 12. I was riding my scooter, ran into a pothole, face planted into the road, and ripped by mouth hole wide open. Like, straight up ripped open my right cheek, only by like a centimeter or two, but man it hurt and was covered in road dust. I got it cleaned and stiched up, and still have a faded scar to this day

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I haven't actually had many injuries, but the biggest one for me was when I was 12. I was riding my scooter, ran into a pothole, face planted into the road, and ripped by mouth hole wide open. Like, straight up ripped open my right cheek, only by like a centimeter or two, but man it hurt and was covered in road dust. I got it cleaned and stiched up, and still have a faded scar to this day
Yeaouch! Can't imagine.

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Back when I was a Field Assistant Manager for Walmart, I had a little bit of an accident. Three people on my team (including myself) returned to a store we had remodeled earlier in the year to install a couple of add-on orders. These are basically things that didn’t arrive to the store until after we had our grand opening date.

Anyways, one do the things that we had to install was the steel beams for the tire rack, which is just a huge steel fixture that nearly goes to the ceiling in the TLE/ACC area. So there were enough pieces for two racks, with four beams for each rack. Two of us pulled out a beam, while the other worked on making sure we had them in the exact location by reading the blue print and measuring off of the wall.

I am a small guy. I weigh like 150 lbs and I’m like 5ft 7in. The beam weighed more than myself and was three times the height of me. All I had to do was hold one of the beams steady long enough for it to be anchored to the floor. It’s naturally balanced sitting on the floor for the most part, so it shouldn’t be too hard.

Unfortunately I lost my balance a little bit and the beam began leaning some, and I quickly figured out that I was unable to hold it up. You know, the whole gravity thing? Anyways, the beam fell over and I caught it to a certain extent, but it basically smashed into my head. For the most part, I stopped it from hurting me, since I had all of my strength pushing on it trying to get it back up straight. It ended up just being kind of stuck on my head, with me holding it up for dear life.

One of my teammates immediately ran over and grabbed it and got it off me. Fortunately, he was able to help get it off my head, while I was barely holding it up. I ended just having a concussion from it, but I really could have had my head bludgeoned. It just really scared me, and I was pissed because I didn’t feel like I shouldn’t have been doing this particular task. I was pretty sure I wasn’t physically capable of it, and I could have had a catastrophic injury because I tried to do my job. All while I was at some Walmart in the middle of no where Kentucky.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Almost broke my neck when I was I believe 6 years old Slipping off a slipping slide at a summer kids program. Never have gone on a slipping slide silence. And 29 now.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I've been quite fortunate to not have any significant injuries growing up.

The worst is probably falling on my nose on concete steps when I was younger. I was very lucky not to break my nose apparently.

It hurt, A LOT