Worst Injury(s) Recieved?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What's the Worst Injury you ever recieved?
-
I would say for mine, I was around a year old. In Mississippi I was in an Old Junkyard (I dnt really know why) This guy had a Rottweiler he says never hurt anyone well.... Something had snapped in this dogs mind and it went after me, Grabbed me by my head and shook me like a rag doll. I dnt remember any of this occurring, Mostly cause I was still a baby. I only know this because I heard My Mother talking about past Stories couple years ago. She was able to get me away from the dog... Fortunately I wasn't crying just scared and had blood running down the left side of my head. I ended up needing 10 stitches. There probably is a slight scar somewhere under my hairline. I just can't see it... even if I tried looking for it. My Second Worst injury was about 2 yrs ago July 4th weekend. We went motorcycling with some friends for a few hours. When I was getting off from the passenger side of one of the bikes, Another one didnt see me behind them and they backed up into me. The muffler, extremely hot, touched the inside of my Right calf. Had both a 2nd and 3rd degree burn instantly. Half and half. I just kept putting Alo vera On it and Kept taking painkillers for about 3 days straight til I couldnt put any weight on my right foot because the pain was so bad it was throbbing. When I got to the hospital the doc had his hand just hovering over the burn spot and he could feel heat radiating from the area. And it was sooo red and swollen. I learned my lesson to not wait so long when A Burn like that occurs. :(
I had to wrap it up for bout 3 mths. Now barely a scar can be seen... Thank Goodness. Though now and Then I get a painful split second burning ripple effect in that area. Sometimes It takes me by surprise.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Shattered collarbone that required a plate and six screws.

And lost 8 ounces of flesh in a motorcycle crash.

Oh does drowning count? Because I was pronounced dead in the summer of 2017 or 18 I can't remember the year tbh.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Shattered collarbone that required a plate and six screws.

And lost 8 ounces of flesh in a motorcycle crash.
Wow.... How are you doing now?
U are so lucky to be alive. Was the collar bone part of the bike accident?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Wow.... How are you doing now?
U are so lucky to be alive. Was the collar bone part of the bike accident?
Yes.....had a piece of bone floating in my arm that had to be taken out and put back into place.

• Wow

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yes.....had a piece of bone floating in my arm that had to be taken out and put back into place.
Wow...
Do u still ride bikes after that happened or no?

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I own 4 dirt bikes and 2 quads.
I love 4 wheeling. I have a Raptor I have had since I was 10/11yrs old. I rarely ride it anymore cause its just a little too small for me. But I've been to Allegheny Pennsylvania. Awsome place for bike riding.

Reactions: Deezy

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Broken foot and a badly broken wrist. That's about the only injuries I've ever had.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Broken foot and a badly broken wrist. That's about the only injuries I've ever had.
Ah yes, I fractured my Left wrist riding double on my ATV when I was 11yrs old. My friend at the time was like 100lbs heavier than I was. I was prob like 75lbs or so for being 11yrs old. We went into the ditch and upon driving up the hill, she fell off the bike causing the front end to rear up and over onto the both of us. At the same time my elbow hit a rock that was just sticking out of the dirt and the Handle bar came down on my hand shoving it down Into my wrist causing a Clean Break. It hurt so bad I screamed. Both My Aunt/cousins and my Mother came running from their apartments to check. I went inside, put ice on it for about 30mins to an hr. By that time the pain went away and it was completely numb, so what did I do? I Went back outside to play not knowing it was actually broken. My Mother didn't think it was broken until I went to sleep and woke up the next morning with my wrist being 2-3 times its size from Inflammation. Was Rushed to the Hospital where they then proceeded to Set it into place... My Gosh it hurt so bad I almost kicked the Doc where the sun don't shine. (Lol). They told me I was gonna need to wear a Cast for up to 6 weeks. Well... My Family is big on Praying and with lots of prayers It healed up within 3 weeks. Even the doctors were amazed by how fast it healed. They told me to not play on the monkey bars soon as the cast came off... I saw nothing wrong with it and played on the bars anyways. Nothing happened. Was just as strong as ever.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
My worst injury would have to be my neck in spring in 2019 due to slipper floor at work and also injured tailbone in late 2018 due to me slipping over wet floor of my bathroom. Hit the edge of the bathtub and my god I screamed.

• Wow

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My worst injury would have to be my neck in spring in 2019 due to slipper floor at work and also injured tailbone in late 2018 due to me slipping over wet floor of my bathroom. Hit the edge of the bathtub and my god I screamed.
Aye yi yi! Would it help to wear non slip Sneakers?
I had an instance where a dif dog of ours took off tearing thru the house and into the bathroom where I was finishing giving our Russian Wolf Hound a bath, He ran into me causing me to fall backwards (I was on my knee's yet) and hitting my head on the outside of the toilet bowl. It hurt so bad I was mad at the Doberman that I screamed at him.

Last edited:

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I was hit by a drunk driver in 2017 and I completely shattered my shoulder, broke my other arm, cracked my pelvis, got a concussion and various other smaller injuries. I couldn't use either arm for awhile.

My shoulder was broken in 5 places, and it was so badly broken they couldn't repair it and had to put in a metal plate and screws to hold it together. My physio girl said it was the worst injury she'd ever seen and it was prob one of the worst their physio clinic had dealt with, so that tells you a lot lol. Today, my shoulder is at about 70% usage, I can't raise it above my head properly and I have to sleep on my back.

I've now broken 3 out of 4 of my limbs cos I broke my femur when I was a kid too. Apparently I'm very prone to breaking my bones lmfao.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
When I was 12 I broke my leg going down our steep driveway (it was winter). My tibia broke in half and worst of all nobody was around and I couldn’t get up because it was too slippery. I had literally just finished shovelling the driveway too and went back out to take the garbage out. There was one very stubborn patch of snow I couldn’t get and that was the patch I slipped on. I laid there for about half an hour before someone noticed me. My next door neighbours drove by but they thought I was literally using the bag of garbage like a sled and just waved at me when I waved for help. Finally neighbouring the other side (we shared a driveway) noticed me and got my mom and sister who had assumed I went inside. They couldn’t get me up because I was pretty much dead weight but luckily my dad showed up in his truck. I legit thought I was gonna die because it was freezing cold outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I normally steer clear of danger, so, no broken bones or anything, but, when I was 8 years old, I got dragged across a parking lot by my neighbour’s Irish settler as a squirrel ran by and instincts kicked it. This was before retractable leashes, so, I had the old school leash wrapped around my wrist several times and couldn’t get it unwrapped in time. My knee got ripped open and I had to get stitches. Since then, as I had hit the ground hard on my knees and elbows, I get a lot of pain on them in the winter and my spine as well. Good times.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I normally steer clear of danger, so, no broken bones or anything, but, when I was 8 years old, I got dragged across a parking lot by my neighbour’s Irish settler as a squirrel ran by and instincts kicked it. This was before retractable leashes, so, I had the old school leash wrapped around my wrist several times and couldn’t get it unwrapped in time. My knee got ripped open and I had to get stitches. Since then, as I had hit the ground hard on my knees and elbows, I get a lot of pain on them in the winter and my spine as well. Good times.
We have a Louisiana Catahula we rescued about a year ago from the humane society. He's so strong that he can literally pull me across the yard. To fix that I put a pinch collar on him and he stays buy my side. I'm small so any medium-large sized dog can easily yank me around.