• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst Gimmick Round 1a: Isaac Yankem, D.D.S. vs Great Khali Kiss Cam

Which is the Worst Gimmick?

• Isaac Yankem

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Khali Kiss Cam

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Both were so bad, but I went with Yankem bc Khali was just a short segment where Yankem was clearly meant to be taken semi-seriously

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Close call. I went with Yankem just because Jacob had more talent and so was being wasted.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Khali would still do the kiss cam gimmick....try asking Goen Jacobs about Isaac Yankem.....and he'll tell you what's the worse gimmick.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Khali would still do the kiss cam gimmick....try asking Goen Jacobs about Isaac Yankem.....and he'll tell you what's the worse gimmick.

Difference is Jacobs had a good career after Yankem. Its easy to dismiss a earlier character when you went on to better things.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I selected the kiss cam as the worst of the two. At least Kane got a match with Bret.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Gotta vote Yankem. The kiss cam was probably the best thing they could've done with Khali while that horrible mid 90s cheesiness would have crashed and burned and bombed and failed over time despite Kane being a pretty good worker.