Worst champion of all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Eddy Steinblock.

Now you probably ask yourself "Who the fuck is Eddy Steinblock?". Well, Eddy Steinblock started to wrestle back in the early 80s here in Germany and he had a couple of roles in TV shows and movies. In 2004 he opened his own Promotion, the EPW, where he booked himself to a Tournament win (he beat Terry Funk in the final), to become the first EPW World Heavyweight Champion and... well... even though the promotion had pretty regular shows, he was the only EPW World Heavyweight Champion in the 13-year long history of the promotion, booking himself over guys like Colt Cabana, Masahiro Chono and Gangrel, with only losing one match during this stint.

And yes, Steinblock wasn't good. He had an alright amount of Charisma, but that's pretty much it. A 6'7'' tall, 320 lbs., body builder dude, who couldn't really move anymore during most of his run, using the Stunner and his "Eddiegree" as Finishers.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Eddy Steinblock.

Now you probably ask yourself "Who the fuck is Eddy Steinblock?". Well, Eddy Steinblock started to wrestle back in the early 80s here in Germany and he had a couple of roles in TV shows and movies. In 2004 he opened his own Promotion, the EPW, where he booked himself to a Tournament win (he beat Terry Funk in the final), to become the first EPW World Heavyweight Champion and... well... even though the promotion had pretty regular shows, he was the only EPW World Heavyweight Champion in the 13-year long history of the promotion, booking himself over guys like Colt Cabana, Masahiro Chono and Gangrel, with only losing one match during this stint.

And yes, Steinblock wasn't good. He had an alright amount of Charisma, but that's pretty much it. A 6'7'' tall, 320 lbs., body builder dude, who couldn't really move anymore during most of his run, using the Stunner and his "Eddiegree" as Finishers.

Absolute legend

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Absolute legend

:lol

Definitely... "Belt-Collector" Kenny Who?
steinblockpsk1k.jpg

Reactions: Chris

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Unpopular opinion here but from recent memories, I'd go with Io Shirai. They didn't use her every week so I kept forgetting she was the champion, and when she was around, she never felt like she mattered, and I think that's because she can't speak English. I just can't get behind someone who can't even cut a small promo in English.

Nothing against her as a wrestler though.

his_insanity

Banned
Reaction score
Riho
Finn Balor (this guy has *never* entertained me. ever.)
Rob Van Dam
Nia Jaxx
Ezekiel Jackson

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Unpopular opinion here but from recent memories, I'd go with Io Shirai. They didn't use her every week so I kept forgetting she was the champion, and when she was around, she never felt like she mattered, and I think that's because she can't speak English. I just can't get behind someone who can't even cut a small promo in English.

Nothing against her as a wrestler though.
Damn... didn't see this one coming.

his_insanity

Banned
Reaction score
Never understood the hype around Riho. She has never been interesting to me at all.
Riho is *awful*. She's like what, 92lbs? There's a line between a smaller "believable underdog" wrestler (Rey Mysterio) then there's "ragdoll who would get stomped to death", which Riho has clearly crossed.
She needs to go back and wrestle in apartments for Japanese creeps and perverts.