• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst Actors Tourney the Semi's

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Well since I can't stand three way matches to end things we will have surprise entrant this round too.

#4 Adam Sandler

I came I conquered and I suck.

VS

#18 Megan Fox

I out sucked the queen of suck no pun intended.

#2 Nicolas Cage

I bitch slapped corky Romana and just slapped Kristen (she looks hot) to may way this far. A vote for me is a vote for more stupid hair doo's.

VS

Tom Cruise

I jump on couches I jump on planes, trains, and automobiles. I have lost two hot wives due to me being crazy. I felt that I needed to pop my head up in this thing.​

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'm going to go with Cage and Fox here. Why? Because its the most appropriate final I can think of and in all honesty, regardless of my dislike of Sandler and Cruise, neither are as bad as their opponents.

So yes, make that a vote for Megan Fox vs. Nic Cage in the finals.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Adam Sandler and Nicholas Cage. I'm really not sure the hate on for Megan Fox. She's not meant to be a Oscar caliber actresses. She's booked for one reason...

As for Adam Sandler he committed the atrocity that is Jack & Jill. Case closed.

Postman Dave

The hell is Tom Cruise doing here? I've seen his last three movies, the only terribad one was Rock of Ages.

That picture almost saves Fox, but I vote for her and Cage

Kross Rhodes

I'm not sure how Megan Fox could be considered worse than Adam Sandler when no one casts her to be an actress.

Meanwhile Sandler continues to make shitty films that make a LOT of money.

I still state the final match should be Sandler vs. Cage.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Sandler and Cage are actually the same person. Both are involved in shitty cash cows while the movies that make little money they usually put in their best work.

Kross Rhodes

Sandler and Cage are actually the same person. Both are involved in shitty cash cows while the movies that make little money they usually put in their best work.
All I know is Cage better win the final because there's no way Megan Fox is the worst actor in Hollywood... :lol:

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Fox & Nic Cage for the final.

As I've stated before I actually like Adam Sandler, and I do like Tom Cruise as well for films such as Top Gun, Risky Business, Rain Man, Collateral, and the Mission Impossible films.