Worst Actors Tourney Round 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well since these awful Actor's/Actress's can't act their way out of a wet paper bag but they are great at fisticuffs with each other. So without further adieu here are the matchups.

#4 Adam Sandler

I pimp slapped Dane Cook out of this since I am the Razzie King.

VS

#8 Hayden Christenson

I won because I am a solid wooden actor that sucks. So please cast your vote for me.

#18 Megan Fox

Don't vote me out look at my ass isn't it nice. I ruin good movies while looking good.

VS

#5 Paris Hilton

I lack common sense period. A vote for me is a vote for stupidity.

#2 Nicolas Cage

I'm crazy I tell you plus I like to do crap all of the time just look at Ghost Rider 2.

VS

#1 Kristen Stewart

I'm back. I came back for the Booty. Can I get past this round this time and my picture shows more emotion than I ever have shown before.

VS

Chris Kattan

I snuck in here and I suck too. Please vote for me or I will do Night at the Roxburry 2.

Castiel

Reaction score
Sandler is the king of bad right now. What's Christensen done lately exactly? Besides, I'll admit it... I could probably watch Jumper again.

I'll give Megan Fox the nod just because she has done more bad and on a bigger scale.

Nic Cage vs Kristen Stewart!? This is main event stuff! I'll disregard Kattan here, he's just not on their level. This is way too tough... I think I'll have to go with Cage.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Hayden almost ruined Star Wars he wins by far

Paris beats Fox

and Leaving Las Vegas and Matchstick Men alone take Cage out of this for me...Kristen Stewart six but she is kinda hot...and that pic of Kattan irks me so much that it reminds me of two words....Corky Romano...I vote Kattan

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
In all honesty, if we're setting up a three-way for the finale, the only choices are....

Adam Sandler - Come on, this guy hasn't done anything noteworthy in years and even when the movies he's in are decent, his acting isn't any better than the furniture in them.

Megan Fox - I nominated Paris Hilton high, and I stand by that, but at this point she goes out because she's not as well known as an "actress" as Fox.

Nicolas Cage - He would actually WANT to be in this final, so who am I to deprive him?

Also, in defense of Christensen, I've gone over this in my reviews of the prequel trilogy before but I wouldn't say he almost ruined Star Wars. First of all, the movies made a shitload of money regardless of his poor performance and second, Laurence Olivier couldn't have given a good performance with the dialogue that Lucas wrote for the character of Annakin. If anyone is to blame for Star Wars turning to shit, its Lucas himself, although personally I've always said that its simply us as fans of the original films getting older and no longer caring for a lot of the childish stuff that we gave a pass to in the first place.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Hayden - I don't care how bad Sandler's latest are, at least he has decent performances on his CV from way back. Hayden doesn't even have that
Fox - Like Fuji, because Fox is an actual "actress" whereas Hilton is someone pretending to be an actress
I don't know who the last bloke is, so refrain.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Sandler vs Christiansen

Fox vs Hilton

Cage vs Stewart vs Kattan

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Voting will be open for another day so cast your vote for the worst actor.