• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst Actors Tournament Seeding and First Round

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So after all the lists are tallied up. Here is the official seeding paced upon points of those that were nominated.

1. Kristen Stewart 42

Just look at that stare. Does it ever change?

2. Nicolas Cage 38

Look at me I am to smarmy for this picture

3. Keanu Reeves 36

Whoa, it's the only thing that I know.

4. Adam Sandler 30

I haven't done a good movie since Waterboy but I keep churning them out and people still pay to see me just look at my last couple of films.

5. Paris Hilton 27

Has there ever been a more worthless piece of human being?

6.Robert Pattinson 24

I shimmer in the sun

7. David Caruso 23

I overact every scene I am in.

8. Hayden Christensen 21

Next to Jar Jar I made Star Wars Suck.

9. Tara Reid 18

I am cute so I should be in movies right?

10. David Hasslehoff 16

I think Baywatch was a hit because of me.

11. Paul Walker 14

They thought Fast and Furious was good because of Me

12. Steven Seagal 14

Why do I always have that constipated look on my face.

13. Vin Diesel 13

I know only two things Dominic Torreto and Riddick.

14. Kevin Costner 13

Am I so good that I get alot of hate or is it because of Waterworld?

15.Ben Affleck 13

I get so much hat because I was linked to Jennifer Lopez but I have a hard time with certain roles too.

16. Channing Tatum 11

The movie that did the best for me was the one where I took my clothes off in

17. Orlando Bloom 10

Was I better as an Elf or as a Pirate?

18. Megan Fox 9

I only got where I am now because of who I slept with, I mean because I act well.

19. Zac Efron 9

Do I even know what I am doing with my hair?

20. Dane Cook 8

I am funny so I should be an actor!

Alright here is how it will go down just like in the past. We will have the 1 vs 20 seed and so forth and the winner stays and loser leaves. The match ups are as follows.

K. Stewart VS Dane Cook
Nicolas Cage VS Zac Effron
Keanu Reeves VS Megan Fox
Adam Sandler VS Orlando Bloom
Paris Hilton VS Channing Tatum
Robert Pattinson VS Ben Affleck
David Caruso VS Kevin Costner
Hayden Christensen VS Vin Diesel
Tarra Reid VS Steven Seagal
David Hasslehoff VS Paul Walker

Let the games begin.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: Worst Actors Tourney seeding and first round.

there is absolutely no way Ben Affleck should be anywhere near this..wow...and Dane Cook and Paris Hilton? Who even considers them actors? Paris has been in less movies then Ja Rule and he didn't make anyone's list

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

I can't believe Tatum got on this list :(, he's quality.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

there is absolutely no way Ben Affleck should be anywhere near this..wow...and Dane Cook and Paris Hilton? Who even considers them actors? Paris has been in less movies then Ja Rule and he didn't make anyone's list
Agreed on Affleck, I'm not even sure I've seen him turn in a bad performance ever, including some of the shit movies he's been in like Gigli and Forces of Nature. I guess the beauty is that nobody will vote for him over that moron Pattinson so you won't have to worry about him being in the second round.

Now, as far as Paris Hilton goes, she absolutely does deserve to be on this list by virtue of starring in both "Pledge This!" and "The Hottie and the Nottie", two of the worst movies ever made. Considering they were made as vanity projects for her AND featured her as the star, its enough for me to vote for her here. Speaking of voting, I'll have mine up in a little bit.

Champagne Charlie said:
I can't believe Tatum got on this list :(, he's quality.
I'm guessing you just haven't seen really great actors, because while I don't think Tatum is horrendous, there's no way I'd consider him anywhere near a "quality" actor. Name ONE movie he's been in where he was convincing in his role and didn't just come across as a good looking dude with a minor brain deficiency?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I can't either with some of them this is only the top 20 of those nominated there are more.

You also can't forget the horrible remake of the House of Wax where she met a great death.

Castiel

Reaction score

Do people really hate Paul Walker? I haven't seen the Fast and Furious movies but I didn't know he was considered awful. I guess people really hate those movies though. I mean, Varsity Blues still rocks at least.

That picture of Hoff killed me.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

K. Stewart
Nicolas Cage
Keanu Reeves
Orlando Bloom
Paris Hilton
Robert Pattinson
David Caruso
Hayden Christensen
Tarra Reid
Paul Walker

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Do people really hate Paul Walker? I haven't seen the Fast and Furious movies but I didn't know he was considered awful. I guess people really hate those movies though. I mean, Varsity Blues still rocks at least.

That picture of Hoff killed me.

Paul Walker is a terrible actor...regardless of the movies...and his role in VB was so small you can't judge his acting by that

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Agreed on Affleck, I'm not even sure I've seen him turn in a bad performance ever, including some of the shit movies he's been in like Gigli and Forces of Nature. I guess the beauty is that nobody will vote for him over that moron Pattinson so you won't have to worry about him being in the second round.

Now, as far as Paris Hilton goes, she absolutely does deserve to be on this list by virtue of starring in both "Pledge This!" and "The Hottie and the Nottie", two of the worst movies ever made. Considering they were made as vanity projects for her AND featured her as the star, its enough for me to vote for her here. Speaking of voting, I'll have mine up in a little bit.

I'm guessing you just haven't seen really great actors, because while I don't think Tatum is horrendous, there's no way I'd consider him anywhere near a "quality" actor. Name ONE movie he's been in where he was convincing in his role and didn't just come across as a good looking dude with a minor brain deficiency?
21 Jump Street.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Thanks Cas, I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it. Anyhow, here's my votes...

Kristen Stewart VS Dane Cook - Stewart may still have a chance to redeem herself in the future, Cook's ship of suckage sailed a long time ago.

Nicolas Cage VS Zac Effron - Comparatively speaking, Zac Efron shouldn't be anywhere near a list that includes Nicolas Cage.

Keanu Reeves VS Megan Fox - Megan Fox is only surpassed by Paris Hilton in terms of acting craptasticness (yeah, its a word) and the fact that she looks like a man yet is somehow considered hot is totally baffling.

Adam Sandler VS Orlando Bloom - Pretty easy choice here, one of them can actually act.

Paris Hilton VS Channing Tatum - Wow, Tatum really lucks out and should be free of this competition due to getting the ultimate easy opponent.

Robert Pattinson VS Ben Affleck - As stated before, I fail to see why Ben Affleck is even mentioned on this list.

David Caruso VS Kevin Costner - Another easy choice, Costner may have been in some bad movies, but at least he's reliable, unlike the ginger moron he's going up against.

Hayden Christensen VS Vin Diesel - I think Diesel is one of the worst, but Hayden is worse than that!

Tara Reid VS Steven Seagal - At least Seagal can express one emotion.

David Hasslehoff VS Paul Walker - Hoff's style is to overact, that's not bad acting, its just his thing. Meanwhile, Paul Walker eats a bowl of dicks.

Castiel

Reaction score

Paul Walker is a terrible actor...regardless of the movies...and his role in VB was so small you can't judge his acting by that

True, it's just such an awesome movie. Haha, I remember really liking Eight Below when it came out and Joy Ride is cool though. I guess that doesn't mean he's any good though since in the first his only competition was dogs and Joy Ride's just a fun thriller.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

So because he plays the role he is paid to that makes him not that good of an actor?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

So because he plays the role he is paid to that makes him not that good of an actor?
No, its that he's NOT acting, he IS that stupid character in real life, and that's the problem.