• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worse Movie Made

Slim

I'll have to go with SpaceBalls. I've tried watching that movie 3 times so far and all 3 times I fall asleep at the same part. I have not finished that movie yet.

But I could also say Rosemary's Baby cause the acting was just terrible... but it was made in the 60s so it is kinda unfair to judge that and compare it to today's acting.

PHX

Legacy Member
In reality probably not the worst movie ever but for me personally The Titanic takes the cake for me. It's one of the few movies that actually legit put me to sleep. Still this day can't make it through the whole movie at a time.

TheZig

Spaceballs is bad, I've attempted to watch that and i don't understand where the humour is. For me i'll class the worst movie i've watched is Kenny, Its some mockumentary about a Australian plumber. Maybe i was mislead by the guy in the movies what the film was based on, But i found it boring and walked out in the last 30 minutes.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
"2012". Oh my god, talk about a lulz fest for the ages. I was expecting a lot from that movie too. Genius viral marketing campaign leading up to it's release, scaring the shit out of everyone with those realistic commercials calling for a "lottery" in which selected individuals would be given room on a spaceship or something for when the apocalypse struck. Even Gee got fooled by it.

Probably my favorite part of the movie was when that lady towards the end sneaks on board the Arc with that Russian guy's tickets, condemning him and his two innocent children to death... and she flips him off from the closing door, portrayed in a comical light. Like... really? Like the director wanted people to cheer at that.

Not to mention just god awful acting and a cringe-worthy script. Jesus. I normally don't mind disaster movies despite how bad they are a lot of the time, but god, that movie was fucking terrible.

"Extreme Movie" is a very close second.

Chris Dresdon

Strange Wilderness. The movie is absolutely bland and devoid of anything that would bring you even the most hushed snicker. Worst ever? Maybe not, but it's up there.