• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nation

Kelly Kelly Drawing Major Backstage Heat

Source: Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Kelly Kelly seems to be one of the most disliked people in the locker room.

The heat seems to be due to her lack of knowledge of professional wrestling, although that is probably more of the fault of the people who hired her. They hired her because she looked good in a catalog and didn't care if she didn't know anything about the business. Also, she hasn't really been taught by anybody. Some people complain about why "people like her" are in the company, but then again, it should go back to WWE's hiring practices. This situation seems to be similar to when guys complain about another wrestler who has a favorable contract.

Furthermore, it was clear from a number of reactions at last week's television tapings that a lot of the women on roster dislike Kelly Kelly. Also, most of the guys give her no respect and Joey Mercury in particular was running her down to anyone who would listen to him.

Reaction score
^^ she is very hot, and talentless. all she needs to do is have someone liek bret hart train her for a while. and then she could easily be a good performer, and not just eye candy.

MJ807

Reaction score
Obviously that is true if anyone is trained by Bret Hart they could become a good wrestler.

This Guy

The main problem is since Finlay unretired, they don't have anyone working with the divas full time anymore to get them better trained. this is why the women's division I feel has hit a stand still. Dean Malenko I know has worked with some a bit, but in the case of Kelly Kelly since she is only there to dance, her and Brooke should be sent by the WWE for lessons and be working with Layla constantly while on the road before the shows.

Soulpower

And in Kelly's case she's doesn't even know how to dance. What the people have to remember is that she's what 19? 20? Maybe just maybe she's just acting like a 19 year old would act. Either way she's a waste of space and if the WWE wants to get pissed at someone, they should get pissed at themselves for hiring Kelly in the first place.

BALLIN!

Reaction score
^^^^ha your right

shes still hot nonetheless

phantomgerald

shes just not wwe material. if i wanted that, i would have went to the internet to search. why would they show her dancing on ecw?

ChiWa

Reaction score
My problem with the Divas has always been, let the hot ones be valets, managers, whatever, and let ones who can fight, fight! Right now the only ones who are somewhat legit are Mickey, Victoria, and Melina. In the last few years it seems have been trying to make the eye candy fight way to often. They hit on a rare combination with Trish in a pretty girl who could take a beating, and they want a new one right now.
Now Kelly is freakin' hot, and when you kids are old enough to go to a strip club, you will not see a girl who can move the way she does. No, she can't do a real dance number, but the early shows when she was trying to strip, she showed talent above any 19 year old stripper I have seen.
Just let her be candy, and enjoy.

And, what talent does Ariel's fat ass, and ridiculous boob job have?

King_Ash

Reaction score
The entire extreme expose thing is crap, it goes for like 2 mins... 2 mins where someone could plug a promo or even have Marcus Cor Von beat up some random jobber...

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I agree with Nation, Its not her fault but if she plans on keeping this career she better put an effort to learn moves, history and maybe dance better.

Shes fine though, she just needs to learn wrestling.

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
Disregard this... Will be posted in Sports Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.