Worlds greatest questions.. answered.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
16817269.png

Google Insight, click this shit for more detailed info yohttp://www.google.com/insights/search/#
[yt]kcsemGUl0xM[/yt]
If you would of told me that Keanu Reeves was sad :'( i'd be like (H) cowabunga dude because he always reminded me of Mike from TMNT
We all know Keanu Reeves through his acting career: he mostly plays the cool and stoic hero in works such as The Matrix, Johnny Mnemonic, Speed, and Constantine. However, behind the cool name (Keanu means, “the coldnessâ€￾ in Hawaiian), cool shades, and the deadpan “Whoa…â€￾ lies a man with a very tragic past.

His father, Samuel Nowlin Reeves Jr., abandoned him and his mother when he was 3 and has never reconnected with him. His mother, Patricia Bond, became a costume designer and showgirl who constantly remarried and divorced. This led to a constant moving, a series of different high schools, and a string of 3 stepfathers for Keanu. He had a key interest in hockey and was MVP of his hockey team, earning the nickname “The Wallâ€￾, but his dream of playing in the Olympics ended after an injury. Afterwards, he dropped out of high school to become an actor, thus starting his career. He never obtained a high school diploma. Keanu has never married and avoids most relationships.

Currently, Keanu’s best friend is his sister, Kim Reeves, who has been diagnosed with leukemia. His remaining money probably pays for her medical bills, and he plays the guitar for a small band to further get finance.
Everyone wish Keanu better, What are your greatest questions!? Find out NOW!
No but really this google insight is amazing and should be taken advantage of immediately on IWF's homepage Possibilities are endless and if you don't like being random then get Enzo to write articles and we the chart can be beside the shoutbox with a link to his article. yeah i know sadkeanu is olde but i'm using it to pitch google insight ok