• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
I got front row seats and pop corn already Cabana and Petey will be excellent .

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Nom nom nom

WWS Jim Cornette has announced the name and poster of the company's second Pay Per View event through WorldWrestlingSyndicate.com.

BetterThanPron.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I fucking love your poster.

I know JBL's in there too, but Taz/Brock is a real interesting dream match, I'd love to have seen that.

Cody vs. Tanaka should rock the house.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I fucking love your poster.

I know JBL's in there too, but Taz/Brock is a real interesting dream match, I'd love to have seen that.

Cody vs. Tanaka should rock the house.

Lesnar/Taz may happen somewhere down the line, possibly. I had to add JBL in it because well, he's JBL. Adding him just boosts Pay Per View buys to an unholy amount.

With Cody/Tanaka, I always felt that a feud between them would rule with Tanaka being an uber awesome babyface and Cody playing an awesome heel.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Your show has gotten be throughly interested. Your doing fantastic with Taz. Hes definitely your best aspect. Also Cody/tanaka should be a great match. And the poster makes me drool. Good work.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Your show has gotten be throughly interested. Your doing fantastic with Taz. Hes definitely your best aspect. Also Cody/tanaka should be a great match. And the poster makes me drool. Good work.

I'm a huge Taz fan. It's not hard to see why.

[video=youtube;awT-zUK0m-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awT-zUK0m-M[/video]

With that being said, you can see who I'm building and how I'm building them but, theres some twists.
Trust me, if you guessed WWS six months from now you would be a mile and a half away.

Maria is definitely a fine piece of ass - that poster and the PPV name would be enough to sell a PPV imo.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
losn.png

Joel Gertner: Well, well, well ... It is I. 'The Quintessential Studmuffin' Joel "Some men sing - others can dance, that is not my path to find romance. When they undo my zipper they're put in a trance, because the real moving and shaking happens inside my pants!" Gertner. I welcome you to World Wrestling Syndicate's own website show LIVE on Saturday Night. I am calling the action with you live alongside Joey Styles.

Joey Styles: ... And we have a stacked card here for you fans tonight. In the main event, the Worlds Greatest Tag Team take on The Colóns for a place in the four way Tag Team Championship match at First Fn' PPV!

Joel Gertner: In another Tag Title Qualifier, Paul London and Brian Kendrick will take a Wild Card tag team that was selected by Jim Cornette earlier tonight. It's sure to be an action packed show!

*Opening theme plays*

A backstage segment from eralier in the week is shown from outside TJ Perkin's locker room. It follows as Low Ki enters the room. He comes in to welcome TJP the best of luck because even though they are friends, nobody's spot in the WWS is safe. He tells TJP to bring his A game because Low Ki will. As he leaves, TJ buries his hands in his face. The video is cut off.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick enter the ring and wait for their opponents. Chris Masters and Roderick Strong come out.

paullondon.png
kendrick.png
masters.png
strong.png

London and Kendrick vs. Chris Masters and Roderick Strong - Winner Moves On To First Fn' PPV
Masters and Strong blend extremely well for two men who have never tagged together. They keep Kendrick in their corner for roughly 8 minutes and use some suprising tag team maneuvers such as a chop block and dropkick combination. Kendrick eventually makes it to London and tags him. London clears house but, Strong quickly gets back and starts an assault on London. Masters comes in to help but, Kendrick knocks him out of the ring and flies on top of him with a somersault. Strong goes for a full nelson but, London reverses and hits him with an Enziguri. London climbs to the top rope and hits a 450' Splash. London and Kendrick advance.

Winners: London and Kendrick (13 minutes)

After the match, Masters and Strong attack London and Kendrick leaving them laid out on the mats.

Judge Jeff Jone enters the ring and kicks London and Kendrick to the floor. He talks about Judge Jeff Jones Next Top Superstar. He says that he will lead this man to the World Title one day and whoever you guess it is - you're wrong! Kendrick and London re-enter the ring and attack Jones. Kendrick hits him with the Sliced Bread leaving him unconscious on the mat as the fans cheer violently.

haas.png
shelton.png
primo.png
carlito.png

Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. The Colóns
A match fit for Pay Per View main events LIVE. No one took an advantage in this battle, it was back and forth throughout with all men getting involved heavily. After ten minutes, the match was complete anarchy. All four men were on the apron right in front of the announce table. Shelton and Carlito both land on the outside as Carlito Wheelbarrow Suplexs Benjamin to the outside. Primo rolls Haas into the ring and takes to the air with a suicide dive but, his face is met by Benjamin's boot. This was the highlight of the night. Haas comes out and rolls Carlito into the ring. Carlito goes to punch Haas but, Haas ducks and bear hugs him from behind. Benjamin comes in and hits Carlito with a superkick as Haas hit a German Suplex. Excellent match, WGTT go through to the four way dance at First Fn' PPV.

Winners: World Greatest Tag Team (16 minutes)

WGTT leave the ring celebrating. Benjamin shouts into the camera 'That gold is ours, baby'!

LIVE On Saturday Night goes off air.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I def would have put Masters & Strong over Lond&Kend but that is mainly because I am not a fan of them...

WGTT v Colons is a great match for sure...I always loved the Colons, Carlito is a hell of a heel

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I def would have put Masters & Strong over Lond&Kend but that is mainly because I am not a fan of them...

WGTT v Colons is a great match for sure...I always loved the Colons, Carlito is a hell of a heel

I love London and Kendrick. Great in ring entertainers. I have plans for Masters and Strong down the line ...

Carlito is awesome, WWE ruined him imo.

W-olf

Reaction score
Well done man I can't wait to see what you do wit Masters and Strong too.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Well done man I can't wait to see what you do wit Masters and Strong too.

It probably won't be right away. They'll stay as a team but, something will happen to make them that more interesting.

Castiel

Reaction score
Really stellar stuff so far dude! The presentation impressed me, it looks great and of course (luckily) it went beyond just the presentation that was great! You've created some amazing match ups, Pillman vs Brock was great and now that Brock is lined up for the big triple threat it's just gotten even better! Tanaka vs Rhodes should be great too, I wouldn't count Cody out, he's a tough son of a bitch. I just hope things with him and Omega aren't over, he disrespect the legend that is Kenny Omega and I'm sure those two work well together. I love that you seem to be using Second City Saint Colt, he's damn intense! Oh, and your second PPV poster and name are both amazing!

Reactions: 1 person

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Really stellar stuff so far dude! The presentation impressed me, it looks great and of course (luckily) it went beyond just the presentation that was great! You've created some amazing match ups, Pillman vs Brock was great and now that Brock is lined up for the big triple threat it's just gotten even better! Tanaka vs Rhodes should be great too, I wouldn't count Cody out, he's a tough son of a bitch. I just hope things with him and Omega aren't over, he disrespect the legend that is Kenny Omega and I'm sure those two work well together. I love that you seem to be using Second City Saint Colt, he's damn intense! Oh, and your second PPV poster and name are both amazing!

I know Brock has a lot of haters but, I was one of them people who absolutely loved him. He had everything - the look, the talent, the presence. He sold PPVs with whatever he did.

Don't worry, I have to push Omega. After all, he is the champion of the internet. You know he's called The Cornerstone in WRP? It displeased me.

TBH, I had nothing for Colt at the start but, he's too good to leave out of my show.