World Wrestling Federation ~ It's a way of life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I just thought I'd point out that I am not that dumb, I know Austin/Rock and Triple H/Rock are ppv main event type matches. Not only did Raw at that time have those sort of matches heck even cage matches as main events but I do have things planned, just let me book it. I am not just throwing things together on the spot.

About ECW/Tazz thing, ECW wasn't at war with WWF, WWF funded ECW with their PPV's and along the way helped them greatly, WWF is at war with WCW. ECW is just a little brother to WWF that isn't really heard off during the shows.

And with Kurt being injured, remember Edge during 2004 and 5' - He was out for a good six months and was on crutches yet came out Lita every odd show to promote himself and how great he is, even though he can't wrestle he still came onto Raw and cut promos. Kurt hasn't come onto Raw yet I can still hype him up via satelite if I please.

That's about all, just pretty much saying that i am not just throwing together stupid things on the spot I have a plan with where I am going with things.

The Rated R CMStar

First off, don't counter debate in your own thread, if you have anythign to say, I'd say take it to the Chat Room.

I just thought I'd point out that I am not that dumb, I know Austin/Rock and Triple H/Rock are ppv main event type matches. Not only did Raw at that time have those sort of matches heck even cage matches as main events but I do have things planned, just let me book it. I am not just throwing things together on the spot.

Obviously you have a reason behind the booking, otherwise we would have to question the very reason of you doing BTB, the thing is, a thing like Stone Cold vs The Rock is something that only should be done in PPV, regardless of your motivation. The only time I recall them doing a match at Raw between the two one on one was that Cage Match after WMX7 and that was only to send The Rock to film his movie.

WWE booked big matches during the Attitude Era, but they weren't something that were PPV worthy, like for example they gave us HHH vs The Rock I Quit Match, really big for TV, but HHH wasn't near main event.

About ECW/Tazz thing, ECW wasn't at war with WWF, WWF funded ECW with their PPV's and along the way helped them greatly, WWF is at war with WCW. ECW is just a little brother to WWF that isn't really heard off during the shows.

That's like saying WWE should go ahead and mention ROH on their shows because they are not competition. It just doesn't look good.

And with Kurt being injured, remember Edge during 2004 and 5' - He was out for a good six months and was on crutches yet came out Lita every odd show to promote himself and how great he is, even though he can't wrestle he still came onto Raw and cut promos. Kurt hasn't come onto Raw yet I can still hype him up via satelite if I please

Edge got injured on 2003, and he was kept totally off TV until 2004, when he returned completely to active competition, then got injured again and guess what, taken once more out of competition until fully recovered. What you are talking about happened in 2005 and it wasn't that long, just for the span between Taboo Tuesday and Survivor Series.

You are the one who created this injury angle, as in real life Kurt didn't got injure, just got a concussion, and you are not even selling it, sure, you can hype him via satellite if you wish, but it goes against the logic of you saying Kurt got injured if you aren't even going to take him off from TV and let him be missed.

Bottom line is, of course you have something planned. We are questioning whether that is good or not, which is the purpose of the reviewers