World Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Backstory: ECW was dropped and wrestlers sent to other Rosters, development territory or released. Women’s division is also gone. This takes place after Backlash with TJ doing Raw and Me doing Smackdown.

Rawlogo.png

• Brian Kendrick
• Carlito
• Charlie Haas
• Chris Jericho
• Cody Rhodes
• Colin Delaney
• D.H. Smith
• Drew McIntyre
• Hardcore Holly
• Jeff Hardy
• Jim Duggan
• John Cena
• John "Bradshaw" Layfield
• JTG
• Kane
• Kofi Kingston
• Lance Cade
• Mr. Kennedy
• Paul Burchill
• Paul London
• Randy Orton
• Robbie McAllister
• Rory McAllister
• Santino Marella
• Shad
• Shawn Michaels
• Snitsky
• Super Crazy
• Tommy Dreamer
• Triple H
• Trevor Murdoch
• Umaga
• Val Venis

Stables
• Carlito and Santino Marella
• Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
• Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad)
• Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes
• The Highlanders (Robbie and Rory McAllister)
• Paul London and Brian Kendrick
• Tommy Dreamer and colin Delaney

WWE Champion – Randy Orton
Intercontinental champion – Jeff Hardy
World Tag Team Champions – Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes

SmackDownlogo.png

• Batista
• Bam Neely
• Big Show
• Chavo Guerrero
• CM Punk
• Curt Hawkins
• Deuce
• Domino
• Edge
• Elijah Burke
• Festus
• Finlay
• Gregory Helms -injured
• Hornswoggle
• Jamie Noble
• Jesse
• Jimmy Wang Yang
• John Morrison
• Kenny Dykstra
• Kevin Thorn
• Matt Hardy
• Montel Vontavious Porter
• Rey Mysterio - injured
• Shannon Moore
• Shelton Benjamin
• The Miz
• Undertaker
• Vladimir Kozlov
• Zack Ryder

Stables
• Deuce 'N Domino
• The Rated-Rmy (Edge, Chavo Guerrero, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder with Vickie Guerrero and Bam Neely)
• Jesse and Festus
• Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang
• John Morrison and The Miz

World Heavyweight Champion – Undertaker
United States Champion – Montel Vontavious Porter
WWE Tag Team Champions – John Morrison and The Miz

PPV’s

January - Royal Rumble
February - No Way Out
March - WrestleMania
April - Backlash
May - Judgment Day
June - One Night Stand and Night of Champions
July - The Great American Bash
August - SummerSlam
September - Unforgiven
October - No Mercy and Cyber Sunday
November - Survivor Series
December - Armageddon

Backlash Results

• World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker (c) vs. Edge
Taker Retains.
• ECW Championship: Kane (c) vs. Chavo Guerrero
Kane Retains
• Fatal Four-Way match for the WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield vs. Triple H vs. John Cena
Orton Retains
• Shawn Michaels vs. Batista
Michaels wins
• The Big Show vs. The Great Khali
Big Show wins
• WWE United States Championship: Montel Vontavious Porter (c) vs. Matt Hardy
Montel Vontavious Porter Retains
• Intercontinental Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs. (returning) Jeff Hardy
Hardy regains title​

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Looks good and everything seems very organized.

John

very nice. shame that Dylan aint coming back. but o'well. something bad always turns into something good. i'll be reviewing and i hope this succeds like the wwe trio brand wars did, bar one of you leaving.

McLovin

Reaction score
Good luck, hope this BTB lasts a long time, because you are very good writer.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Looks a good BTB, only bad thing is Cena as champion :p

Hey did you even read it or did you think its a wwe thread so Cena has to be champion. If you actually look Orton is WWE champion and Cena is not a champion.

Thanks to everyone for positive comments

Evil Austin

This looks good, Both writers are very good and it can work. Ill check out when you post the first show.

-TJ-

Sunday Night Heat - 7:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. - MTV

Heat Music Video plays as the shows begins!

TG: Hello and welcome to Sunday Night Heat. I am Todd Grishom followed by Josh Matthews!

JM: Yeah it's going to be a good show today.

Cryme Tyme's music hit and they come out, JTG is announced with Shad in is corner. They get a great reaction.

Charlie Haas's music hits and he comes out to a bad reaction.

Match #1
Singles Match
Haas vs. JTG w/ Shad

They lock up and Haas starts over powering JTG and pushes him against the corner. The ref starts a count for Haas to get off. 1...2...3...4... Haas lets go and goes for a punch in JTG's face, but JTG catches it and hits a quick forearm smash in the face. He staggers Haas back and JTG runs and hits a dropkick in the chops of Haas. JTG gets to his feet and hits a beautiful Standing Leg Drop. Cover 1...2... kickout! JTG sits Haas up and goes across the ropes and hits a dropkick in Haas's back. Cover 1...2... kickout! JTG lfits Haas up and goes for a ddt. Haas gets his head free and pokes JTG in the eyes. JTG staggers back and foward to Haas who his him with a belly to belly suplex. Cover 1...2... kickout! Haas gets up and lfits JTG up. JTG pokes him in the eyes and pushes him back. Haas bounces off the ropes and comes back to JTG who kicks him in the gut. Haas bends over and JTG goes across the ropes. He hits a frontflip swinging neckbreaker! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - JTG Wins by Pinfall!

TG: JTG gets the win in this competitive match......

*INTERMISSION* (Hype for Raw)

Robbie and Rory McAllister are in the ring.

Tommy Dreamer and Colin Delaney come out to a great reaction.

Match #2
Tag Match
Dreamer and Delaney vs. The Highlanders

Dreamer starts off with Robbie. They lock up and Dreamer kicks Robbie in the gut and goes for an early Dreamer DDT, but Robbie pushes him off. Dreamer comes back to Robbie who kicks him in the chops. Dreamer falls down and Robbie applies a chin lock. Dreamer begins to get up and Robbie grabs Dreamer by the chin and throws him down. Robbie drags Dreamer to his corner. He tags Rory in and climbs to the top. Robbie gets on the apron. Rory misses a splash. Dreamer gets on his feet with Rory and hits a huge heymaker. Rory staggers back and Dreamer hits a snap suplex. Cover 1...2... kickout! Dreamer gets up and lifts Rory up. Rory pokes him in the eyes and tags Robbie in. Rory turns to Dreamer who kicks him and turns him over for a reverse DDT. Robbie charges for a clothesline, but Dreamer ducks it and grabs Robbie's head for a Reverse DDT/ Neckbreaker combo. Dreamer now crawls to Colin. Dreamer gets within arm's reach of Colin and tags him in. Both highlanders get up side by side and Colin climbs to the top and hits a Crossbody on both Highlanders.

Colin gets up and hits a Standing moonsualt on Rory. He lifts Robbie up and hits a ddt. Cover 1...2... kickout! Dreamer walks over to Rory and hits a Dreamer DDT. Dreamer lifts Robbie up and lifts him up in a vertical suplex position. Colin climbs the top rope and hits a crossbody/suplex combo with Dreamer on Robbie. Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Dreamer and Colin win by pinfall!

JM: A new tag team here on the WWE.

TG: Let's see how this team progresses in the future.

*INTERMISSION*

TG: Welcome back and this is our main event.

JM: An eight man tag to promote the eight man over the top rope battle royal and the winner will face Jeff Hardy at Backlash for his IC title.

Snitsky, Paul Burchill, Lance Cade, and Trevor Murdoch comes out as Team 1 in this match. They all get loud booes.

Kofi Kingston, Super Crazy, Jim Duggen, and Shad w/ JTG comes out as team 2. They all get great reactions.

Main Event
8 Man Tag
Snitsky, Cade, Murdoch, and Burchill vs. Kofi, Crazy, Jim, and Shad w/ JTG

Shad starts off with Murdoch. They lock up and Shad hits Trevor in the head with a punch. Trevor charges Shad and Shad ducks the clothesline and hits Trevor with a huge clothesline of his own. Cover 1...2... kickout! Trevor gets up and kicks Shadn in the gut. He tries for a suplex, but Shad plants both feet on the ground and lifts Trevor up for a suplex of his own. He keeps the suplex up for 15 seconds and nails a beautiful vertical suplex. Trevor rolls over to his team and tags Cade in. Cade runs in and charges Shad who boots him in the face. Cade rolls around and holds his face. Shad picks Cade up and lifts him up for a Samoan drop. Cade floats over and hits a back suplex. Cover 1...2... kickout! Cade sits Shad up and applies a chin lock. Shad gets a rush from the fans and stands up. He elbows Cade in the gut and lifts him up for a Samoan Drop and nails it. Cade rolls over to his corner and extends his hand out. Snitsky tags it and runs in the ring and stops when he stares down Shad.

Snitsky screams in Shad's face. Shad smiles and screams back and pokes Snitsky in the eyes. Snitsky staggers back and shad goes for a boot. Snitsky catches it and spins him around. Shad comes back to Snitsky who lifts him up and spine busters him. Cover 1...2... kickout! Snitsky lifts Shad up. JTG throws his hat at Snitsky and Snitsky let's go of Shad and walks over to JTG. He is stopped by the ref. The ref gets off and Snitsky yells at JTG and Shad tags Super Crazy in. Snitsky turns around to Crazy who hits a missle dropkick. Snitsky falls back and Burchill tags in. Burchill runs in and is cuaght by a boot from Shad. Everyone runs in the ring and starts brawling. Except for Kofi who is pearched on the top rope. Trevor hits the Ace of Spades on Shad. Shad rolls out of the ring and Duggen hits Trevor with a three point stance clothesline. Duggen turns around to Cade who clotheslines him out of the ring. Cade's momentum drives him over the ropes too. Snitsky gets up to his feet and Kofi goes for a crossbody. Snitsky catches him and throws him out of the ring.

Snitsky turns to Crazy who chops him down to his knees and hits a enzugiri. Snitsky rolls out of the ring and Crazy get's chop blocked by Burchill. Burchill walks around Crazy who is holding his leg. Burchill lays Crazy on his stomach and hits the Curve Stomp! Cover 1...2...3!

Result - Cade, Murdoch, Snitsky and Burchill wins by pinfall!

TG: Wow Burchill wins it for his team!

JM: That was a chaotic eight man tag!

WWE Fades across the screen and the show is over.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well, it is only Heat, but I would still like to give a review.

BM: Main event, and I really like the way you used it to put Burchill over, rather then someone like Snitsky.

WM: JTG vs Haas, I would have liked to see Haas get more offense in, thus create a longer match. But I know matches don't go for long, after all it is Heat.

BP: n/a

WP: n/a

AC: For a show like Heat, I felt it was solid. Match length was about right, and I liked how you used Delaney, with him not really using wrestling moves, instead a cross body, or a standing moonsault. It shows that he is developing. Altogether it was good

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Best Match - Eight Man Tag Team Main Event. Some good rasslers used in this one. Glad Cade & Murdoch got a victory.

Best Promo - N/A

Worst Match - I'll have to say Dreamer/Colin vs. Highlanders. I am not a big fan of either guys really, so I couldn't get into. Written well, but I didn't like 'em that much.

Worst Promo - N/A

AC - For Heat, it was a well written show. I am curious as to why Shad was teaming with others except JTG, but it's still all god....I wonder if Robbie got pinned because you guys seen him on TV at TNA iMPACT! Live. Lol, I'll be reviewing more shows in the future, good luck with this fellas.

EDIT: Also, any chance of you guys doing a draft, or no?

Bigfella

Reaction score
Best Match: 8 man tag (it was long and 1/2 detailed)
Worst Match: Hass VS JTG (felt like a simple opener)
Best Promo: N/A
Worst Promo: N/A
Additional Info: Usually Storyline development is done on Heat in promos. However, due to it's only the first show, good job :D

John

BM: Main event, i really enjoyed it. great show, i'll be reading raw and i cant wait.

WM: none really.

BP: i dont think they were any promo's

WP: no promo's at all.

AC: better than the normal heats. you should be a WWE writer. 7/10. i would give higher but its only heat.

check out my btb, links in my sig which is the raw image. my shows up tonight.

Evil Austin

It was a good show, The best match being the Main event and the worst match being the opener. It was good. Ill be checking out the raw show, as well as smackdown. Feel free to check out any of my shows if you like.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I liked the way you used heat and liked the way you write a 8-man-tag match i love reading those.

Status
Not open for further replies.