World Wrestling Entertainment: Armageddon and beyond

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
World Wrestling Entertainment was just coming off one of its biggest Pay Per Views of the year. At Armageddon, John Cena successfully defended his World Heavyweight Championship against Chris Jericho and Jeff Hardy was finally able to win the big one when he defeated Edge in a triple threat for the WWE Championship. Everyone was happy as the pay per view got many buys and Vince was looking good. This BTB follows the WWE in the 2009 year. It starts with the second Raw after Armageddon and will continue for as long as I can do it. The backstory is short because it is just a simple BTB. The rosters are the same as WWE’s current roster. I will however put down the champions and keep it updated.

World Heavyweight Champion: John Cena
WWE Champion: Jeff Hardy
ECW Champion: Matt Hardy
Intercontinental Champion: William Regal
United States Champion: Shelton Benjamin
WWE Tag Champions: Primo Colon and Carlito
World Tag Champions: John Morrison and The Miz

seX-Power

Looks simple, but I will check this out. Nothing is really commentable here.

CT Styles

Armageddon, Jeff Hardy John Cena...
Might wanna delete that, doesn't make sense.

Yeah, it's pretty simple. I might check it out if it shows it's worth it.