World to End December 21, 2012 According to Aztecs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

more coincidences in my life....

my family always bitch about how i live and how i deal with things, and since i was a kid people told me that i wouldnt live to be a grown man and that i would die before i reach 21.......and dec 21st 2012 = 1 day before my 21st birthday...

still, bunch of shit. i hope the world ends tomorrow...

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
There must of been tons of people who predicted the end of the world. So far, we are still here. But if the world did end in 2012 well then I dont think any of us would be saying a whole lot. Probably only have time to go Oh shit then BOOM. But don't count on it, the Aztecs were wrong about alot of stuff.

Reaction score
GLOBAL WARMING WILL KILL US ALL....ok sorry i was in my Al gore mood but seriously people try to make point's that the world will end and the truth the world could end at anytime now there is no due date for these thing's

Reaction score
End in 3000...thats a fine year for me...i wont be around definently. I just want to live a normal life and then its over.

to darkknight: Why the hell would ppl tell you that?...And that would suck though, i'd be 18

monkeystyle

Reaction score
GLOBAL WARMING WILL KILL US ALL....ok sorry i was in my Al gore mood but seriously people try to make point's that the world will end and the truth the world could end at anytime now there is no due date for these thing's

Global warming is a huge load of crap too, but that rant is for another thread.

Great One

Yeah, the world will just magically blow up with no reasonable event, good try to try to act like you know what you're saying, but shouldn't expect anything more. And global warming is heavily over dramatized in common media/news.

Bradders

Reaction score
Global Warming is expected to kill us all by raising the temperature 5 degrees in 100 years? I could actually use the warm weather in Blighty.

King_Ash

Reaction score
I dont give a shit about global warming... I'll be long dead before that shit happens.

Reaction score
There must of been tons of people who predicted the end of the world. So far, we are still here. But if the world did end in 2012 well then I dont think any of us would be saying a whole lot. Probably only have time to go Oh shit then BOOM. But don't count on it, the Aztecs were wrong about alot of stuff.

Yepp, pretty much what I think.

Markz

Reaction score
This is like saying 2pac is alive!

phantomgerald

This is like saying 2pac is alive!

He's not? But seriously, this is stupid. If they were so sure how about they plan something now, maybe buy insurance. The insurance industry will get a big boost

Soulpower

I can't believe I'm actually posting here but....

We've been hearing about the end of the world for a long time, but when it comes to the aztecs, they're the only ones that set a date that would make a bit of sense.

They said the world will end in December 21st. Let's say the were wrong by oh I don't know... 4 days. That would make it December 25. I'm not a religious person by any means, but wasn't Jesus the "Son of God" born on December 25th?

Doesn't anyone find it odd that both dates are so close to one another? Its the first of these prediction that coud actually tie into religion... I don't care either way, but it might something to think about.

the dark knight

^^WRONG!!! they chose that date because its close to MY birthday :) 1 day right before it.