World titles to separate again after WrestleMania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I've never in my life read a Meltzer post tbh.
Your post and "clue" was pretty hazy. You said it could go either way, they could keep the belt as the one title, or separate them again. That's how all Meltzer's reports are. "Sources say this will happen, sources also say they wont".

Basically people covering their ass from being wrong by saying two different outcomes are possible instead of sticking to one and admitting reporting the wrong thing.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Your post and "clue" was pretty hazy. You said it could go either way, they could keep the belt as the one title, or separate them again. That's how all Meltzer's reports are. "Sources say this will happen, sources also say they wont".

Basically people covering their ass from being wrong by saying two different outcomes are possible instead of sticking to one and admitting reporting the wrong thing.
Sounds like the weatherman trying to predict how much snow we'll get :awyeah:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com

Damn, didn't know I was so pro at this kind of stuff lmao. Nah, just kidding, that was my impression. Was going to make a thread but it'd be useless since we can discuss about this in any other thread... Just dropped my opinion here.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Kind of dumb but hey might lead to better things. I wouldn't mind them staying together and I also wouldn't mind seeing them split again, as long as both titles get some recognition this time around.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
NO. No more brand splitts, one WWE, one title. Thats how it should be. I thought the brand splitt was stupid back when it first happened. "The draft", god that was awful.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I say WWE should at least test the waters with having an Undisputed title again, if it goes well this team I say they keep it, but if it doesn't then keep the titles separate.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
If the titles do split again the brand split should happen as well, back when two brands were around all the titles had meaning and were prestigious. If I ran WWE I would have the Brand-Extension but for Smackdown I'd put the new superstars on there, since the brands were gone their is really no more need to watch Smackdown since all the guys appear on one show and one thing happens, but with the brands you had two things happening and you wanted to watch both, but if the titles do split WWE should bring back the brands Raw has top superstars and what not and Smackdown has few top superstars and new guys like the Shield and some NXT's fallowed by some current stars that aren't so top, The Divas division should be all free agents its better that way, I would like this to happen if the titles split again but if it didn't happen and the titles split it would be pointless.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
You're back! :yay:

If they go through with this, guess I won't mind all that much. Will love it if the brand split comes back with it... but the real fail comes from the fact that they blew another historic moment. They already tried to play this up as "50 years in the making" and "The first ever time the titles have been combined!" when it wasn't... so when they decide to finally unify these things, are they going to say it was the first time again? Because that would be downright ludicrous.
It is the first time the World & WWE titles were combined. Previously the WCW & WWE titles were combined. The world title looks like the WCW title and even if it shared lineage, in point of fact they are different belts.

If you want to be upset about a professional wrestling show making over the top claims to hype a match, fine. It's funny to see.

Andre The Giant was undefeated for 15 years before Hogan pinned him!!! Lolol

Reactions: Wacokid27 and seabs