• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

World of Horror: A WrestlingSmark's Interactive Game

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Aight, if no-one takes any offense, since the game is procedurally generated, and based on DND-like rolls, I'll take Kirie. Let me know if anyone objects.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
rsz_world-of-horror-review-8-1278x720.jpg

The Old Gods Are Awakening...

The strange man arrives, handing you a letter regarding the Old God that cultists all around are looking to re-awaken. But there's something odd about this guy; he looks like he knows too much for just one person...

Players:

@Grim Cornette
@Demo God
@Shania Twain
@Hollywood
@Atticus Fetch
@Christian Cage
@Jeff Valley Driver
@Juice

Which Old God will Arise From Their Slumber?

C6op_dIWsAAXIeM.jpg

Cthac-Atorasu
The Spider God

"The terrible spider god, CTHAC-ATORASU, is once again awakening from its slumber... Blinded by its impossible to satisfy hunger, it has started to tear down the walls of its cocoon prison. Stop it before it devours us all"

Gameplay Modifier: All Combat Encounters Cannot Be Escaped

Ithotu
The Devouring Flame

"The supposed cause of the destruction of the library of Alexandria, a perfect black marble statue has been recently discovered and is currently waiting in the museum of OOO for its premiere."

Gameplay Modifier: You and Your Enemy Deals 2x Damage in Combat.

Goizo
The Thing Forsaken By God

"Banished to the other dimension a long time ago, GOIZO has found a way to use mirrors to ensnare and teleport its prey straight through the glass. And the glimpses behind your reflections are just the beginning of a real nightmare."

Gameplay Modifier: Resting Costs 2x DOOM.

Ath-Yolazsth
The Towering Eye

"The Mad God favors astronomers and magicians, granting them its gift of power that unknowingly brings ATH-YOLAZSTH's bloated body closer and closer to Earth."

Gameplay Modifier: Learning/Using Spells and Gaining Curses Costs DOOM.