• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

World of Horror: A WrestlingSmark's Interactive Game

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
whos left :)? at work so cba to read the pages lel

Kirie - Has Lower Strength but Higher Knowledge, Starts with a Random Spell.

Mimi - Higher Knowledge, Lower Dexterity, Starts With a Scalpel, and 22% less Sanity but 22% more Stamina.

Miku - All Base Stats are Lower, but raise as the game continues, and has 22% more Stamina and Sanity.

Moriko - All Base Stats are Higher, but 22% lower Sanity and Stamina, and starts with an Old Shotgun.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Sorry, not this time!

New job is quite heavy and I'm struggling to keep up with other forum commitments and be as active as I normally would. If you're desperate and can tolerate posts here and there - sign me up, but I don't want to detract from the content Barry has planned

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Sorry, not this time!

New job is quite heavy and I'm struggling to keep up with other forum commitments and be as active as I normally would. If you're desperate and can tolerate posts here and there - sign me up, but I don't want to detract from the content Barry has planned

It's all good my man.

I'm gonna leave the signups open until tomorrow morning, by then I should be able to ascertain the balance needed for the perfect playthrough.