World Class Pro Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This is my last shot at trying to do a BTB by myself. If I can't commit to this, then I'm not going to try again no matter how much I have the urge to write.

World Class Pro Wrestling:

Backstory:
Things were looking up in the world of mainstream wrestling. Although WWE's PG Campaign was hurting alot of old school and attitude era fans, their merchandise sales were incredible despite a faltering economy. WWE was making the bottom line, they were making money. And even if it was at the expense of the happiness of their employees, their current way of running things wasn't going to change anytime soon so long as the 8 year olds kept on buying those DX T-Shirts.

As well, TNA was on the rise as possibly becoming a big competitor to the WWE with the addition of Hulk Hogan to their marketing, sales and overall competitive ranks. However this too was causing dissent among many of TNA's talent. But once again the almighty bottom line would be reigning supreme in this company. Against the wishes of their roster, against the old school and attitude era fans, and against all other pleas TNA sold out to Hulk Hogan. They brought in Brutus Beefcake, The Nasty Boys, Scott Hall, Ric Flair, Scott Norton, Buff Bagwell, Lex Luger and others and crowded the TNA scene. The product naturally suffered, but they were getting landmark ratings. And that's all that mattered.

Ring of Honor, the world's only true alternative, was both figuratively and literally raped of all it's talent from the Big 2. One by one anyone who ROH tried to build up as their next big thing was quickly whisked away as WWE and TNA prepared to do battle against one another in a renewal of the Monday Night Wars. Thereby leaving the world with no variable. No alternative. You either accepted the New WCW or the Kid Friendly WWE.

That is where James Milligan came in.

James had been a wrestling fan since he was first able to crawl. He remembered the days when wrestling was about the fans. It was about the fast paced, heavy hitting action. The controversial and compelling storylines. The big fight atmosphere every year at Wrestlemania. The prestige of the titles, the respect for the wrestlers. And most of all, he remembers the days when the fans came first.

And so, after years of investing, planning and inspiration, James sought out several key components in order to get himself a promotion running that would be able to bring the fans first. A promotion set on listening to it's fans. A slogan TNA had used more than 4 years ago.

His first step? Getting the necessary financial backing in order to get things off the ground. He had done his research, he knew the ground work that needed to be done, but even he was just one man. And his finances alone would not hold the weight of a nationally televised wrestling program. So he sought out the help of one Ted Turner. He had supported WCW through all of the bad times, and all of the good times. With the recent departure of Time Warner & AOL, Turner was again free to finance another wrestling promotion. However, he no longer had control over TBS' super station. So a television deal could not be guaranteed. However, after some negotiation, Turner agreed to become a private financial affiliate of the project. The remaining fortune he had left was stocked into James Milligans mission. So not only was this make or break for a chance at making history, failure also meant that Mr. Turner could possibly go broke.

The second step? James Milligan needed to find a mind for the business. James could handle the business aspects of signing contracts, handling advertisers and the day to day running of the promotion. But he needed a man capable of great booking strategy, an eye for incredible talent, and the ability to not only keep morale up for his roster, but also ensuring that every night the fans would go home happy. He didn't have to look long, as he found not one, but THREE people willing to take up the job. James appointed each of them to the Creative Team, and proclaimed them The Council. Paul Heyman, Jim Cornette & Shane McMahon.

With Shane's contributions and his dabbling in MMA stockholding, the budget got even stronger. Although each othem had three completely different views on wrestling, the Council was formed to help create a balanced system on creative decisions. But in case they were to do something that would be too wreckless for business, James Milligan held the power of veto in order to provide checks to those balances.

Finally, they had the money, they had the creative power and direction, but they needed a TV deal. After all, the proverbial Monday Night War was about to begin. The wrestling business was about to experience a boom like they haven't seen in over 10 years. James Milligan needed to be able to grab ahold of that boom right away, to attract and retain as many fans new and old as he possibly could in order to maintain a foothold in the race. But what TV network would take on another wrestling promotion? The answer would surprise you.

The TBS Super Station. Yes although Ted Turner no longer had executive power over the company, alot of negotiations and figures were thrown into meetings for a long while. However, after much physical debate, TBS executives decided to give James Milligans promotion one shot. One single episode, a Pilot if you will. James Milligan would have an entire month to promote the event, and the goal was clear, James Milligan would have to draw at the VERY least, a 2.0 cable rating on episode one in order to be considered for a contract extension that would last several more seasons. The gauntlet had been thrown, and so our crew had picked up the Gauntlet, and began to prepare to bludgeon the mainstream audience of America, with the gauntlet.

The last step? To name the prospective promotion. One last executive meeting was held between Milligan, McMahon, Heyman, Cornette & Turner. They had decided on the only name that seemed to fit into their vision for professional wrestling.

WORLD CLASS PRO WRESTLING

President Of World Class Pro Wrestling:
James Milligan

The WCWP Creative Council:
Shane McMahon, Paul Heyman & Jim Cornette

Championships:

WCPW World Heavyweight Championship:
Vacant

WCPW World Tag Team Championships:
Vacant & Vacant

WCPW World Super Junior Championship:
Vacant

WCPW World Women's Championship:
Vacant

The Roster:

Heavyweights:

CM Punk
CMPunk2.jpg

Former 3 Time World Champion, CM Punk signed to WCPW after politics drove him away from the top of the heap on Friday Nights. Rather than juice himself up like the Batistas or the Rey Mysterios of the world, CM Punk has chosen to become the savior of WCPW.

Christian
ChristianCage.jpg

After a successful reign as ECW Champion, Christian learned that the ECW Brand was being folded with the new year, and that all of his accomplishments on ScyFy would be virtually ignored. Seeing that he would never break the glass ceiling of WWE, he left the company for a second time for WCPW.

Giant Bernard
Giant_Bernard.jpg

Considered one of the most dangerous Gaijins to enter the Orient since Steve Williams, Vader & Terry Gordy, Giant Bernard has impressed WCPW Creative. And since it didn't seem like the Big 2 were signing this man anytime soon, he has become WCPW's resident monster heel.

Jack Swagger
JackSwagger3.jpg

Most industry experts look at Jack Swagger, and they see the next Kurt Angle of our generation. He has all the tools to make it big in this business, and since WWE saw fit to job him out to the likes of Evan Bourne-A-Jobber, Swagger was more than happy to sign with WCPW instead.

AJ Styles
AJStyles.jpg

It's no secret the political backstage turmoil had reached a boiling point in TNA. Probably the most shocking move in the company however came when AJ Styles forfeited his TNA World Championship, and instantly moved to the competition. Not a popular move, but certainly better than having his credibility squashed by Hulk Hogans buddies.

Eddie Kingston
Eddie_Kingston.jpg

The Independent Scenes best kept secret, Eddie Kingston was a man who had impressed industry analysts for years. But he never got his big break mostly because he was deemed "out of shape". WCPW recognized his natural talents and undying passion for the business however, and quickly signed him up.

Carlito
RR_Carlito.jpg

Another product of WWE's failure to develop a good eye for talent, Carlito may have an attitude problem with entitlement issues, but he's never the less effective at doing what he does. WCPW has signed Carribbean Cool in hopes of capitalizing on that.

Booker T
BookerT.jpg

He quit WWE due to wellness policy violations and one too many political screw jobs while facing off against Triple H. He also was released by TNA for developing an attitude backstage. However, despite being in his early 40's WCPW is willing to take a risk, and accepted Booker T into their ranks.

Jeff Hardy
Jeff_Hardy4.jpg

In what was sure to be a shocker to industry experts everywhere, rather than go back to WWE or TNA where he would of surely been welcome to, Jeff Hardy signed with WCPW. He hasn't publicly stated why, but with the politics running rampant in both alternatives, the answer mustn't be too far off from the obvious.

Edge
EdgeOld.jpg

The greatest shocker of all definitely would be the signing of The Rated R Superstar. With more money on the table working for the WWE, many have questioned the wisdom of this move. Edge was very adamant however upon defending his decision. Declaring that he had nothing left to prove in the WWE, and was satisfied with the legacy he left. Following Christian, Edge looks to help his friend become established in WCPW until his own injuries heal up.

Super Juniors:

Yoshihiro Tajiri
Tajiri.jpg

During James' recruiting trip to Japan, he had picked out three very specific talents to join the ranks of WCPW. Two of those talents were Apple Miyuki & Giant Bernard. The third? Former WWE Talent Tajiri. With his lethal kicks and enigmatic ring presence, he looks to be at the forefront of WCPW's Super Junior division.

Teddy Hart
Teddy_Hart.jpg

Another controversial individual getting one last chance at the big time. Teddy Hart has earned a bad reputation through every major promotion he's ever signed with. However, WCPW is banking on good behavior due to the co-signed Davey Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd.

The Amazing Red
Amazingred.jpg

Another shocking turncoat from TNA was none other than TNA's own X Division Champion. It was obvious from the past several weeks that TNA had no intentions of bringing their X Division back to it's glory days from 2005. So The Amazing Red accepted an offer to a promotion who WILL be featuring top Super Junior talents.

Chuck Taylor
Chuck_Taylor.jpg

The man, the myth, the legend. Chuck Taylor has scared children and touched the hearts of millions from the world over. At least, that's what he told us as to the reasons why he signed with WCPW. We think it's just for the sake of finally getting national exposure, but would you argue with Racoon Cities favorite son?

Homicide
Homicide.jpg

Homicide was unhappy in TNA enough as it was. He had asked for his release several times only to be convinced to stay just a bit longer with promises of title reigns and legitimate storylines. But the more he waited, he realized that TNA hadn't cared about their X Division for a long time anyway. Thereby he joined WCPW with a good number of his fellow TNA superstars.

D’Angelo Dinero
Elijah_Burke.jpg

"The Pope" had gained massive popularity in TNA, and proven that WWE truly did drop the ball on this talented superstar. Unfortunately, Dinero was becoming a victim of TNA's "Tweener Fever" as they switched up what they wanted him exactly to be doing on almost a weekly basis. He joins WCPW for stability and legitimacy as he joins The Super Juniors.

Women’s Division:

Apple Miyuki
Apple_Miyuki4.jpg

Not only had James picked up two former WWE superstars in Giant Bernard and Yoshihiro Tajiri during his trip to Japan, but he also picked up a largely unappreciated Joshi wrestler who was never given the chances that girls such as Hamada had gotten from the Big 2 promotions. WCPW sees big things in this womans future, as she is being heavily billed as a Pioneer of WCPW's women's division.

Nikki Roxx
NikkiRoxx.jpg

Politics initially drove her away from mainstream wrestling. And although bridges were rebuilt in recent months, TNA still had confusion dealing with what to do with "Roxxi". It became apparent very quickly that they had signed her just for the sake of signing her, so she defected to WCPW to try and find purpose.

Sara Del Ray
saradelray.jpg

Many industry analysts agree that it was a travesty of justice that neither of the Big Two had even bothered to look up this ultra talented athlete. WCPW's James Milligan however, was very familiar with her work. And he made it a point to have her become one of the very first people offered a contract.

Taylor Wilde
taylorwilde.jpg

Yet another TNA champion defectee, "It was fun while it lasted" she let our insiders know as to her feelings on TNA. But after having only title defenses against the same old team, and the Knockouts division as a whole getting less and less face time unless in mud wrestling matches, Taylor knew the only smart choice for quality women's wrestling was WCPW.

Cheerleader Melissa
mel.jpg

Formerly known as "Alissa Flash" and "Raisha Saed" in TNA, Melissa is widely agreed to of been horribly misused by the company. To add insult to injury, her moniker of "Future Legend" turned out to be an inside joke within creative because she lost every match. She didn't find it funny, and TNA soon found itself without get another knockout.

Gail Kim
GailKim.jpg

She had left the only promotion she truly called home for the large sums of money that WWE had offered her to get her back into their mitts. Unfortunately and predictably, she went right back to doing absolutely nothing for them, and her morale suffered because of it. Gail Kim has decided to give WCPW one last chance, before possibly calling it quits on the business forever.

Natalya Neidhart
NatalyaNeidhart.jpg

When WCPW signed both the Hart Dynasty as well as Teddy Hart, it was a no brainer that the daughter of "The Anvil" would follow suit. A talented women's wrestler, she has not had the chance to truly test her abilities in a REAL division. WCPW will certainly put her to the test.

Daizee Haze
DaizeeHazeKYKY1.jpg

Along with Sara Del Rey, Daizee is considered one of the greatest underappreciated women's wrestlers today. Not one to skip up on a great opportunity, she signed with WCPW to finally get a chance to show her great talents on live television.

Tag Teams (Mixed Divisions)

World’s Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas)
SheltonBenjamin.jpg

Charlie_Haas.jpg

Two men whom were underused, underappreciated and unsatisfied with their positions. Shelton Benjamin had known for a long time that despite his tremendous work ethic WWE would never allow him to run with the ball. And Charlie Haas wasn't even being used at all. Rather than rest on their laurels and collect paychecks, The World's Greatest Tag Team come to WCPW to earn that name.

Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd & Davey Hart Smith)
TysonKidd2.jpg

DHSmithKYKY.jpg

To a member of the WWE Creative team, big things were in store for Hart Dynasty. Honestly, a solid three month storyline where they were to job to Degeneration X over and over again up until Wrestlemania? It worked wonders for Legacy, not. The prospect of working with Bret Hart was a big incentive, but Kidd & Hart were not idiots, they signed with a promotion that actually cares for Tag Team wrestling.

Beer Money Inc (James Storm & Robert Roode)
James_Storm3.jpg

Robert_Roode4.jpg

Month after month James Storm & Robert Roode were made to look like fools in comparison to the British Invasion, Team 3D and more. Things were only going to get worse for the ultra talented superstars, as the tag scene was about to get cluttered with the Outsiders and the Nasty Boys making their returns. Beer Money knew the only way they were ever going to be taken seriously again was to defect to WCPW.

Muscle Tribe Of Danger & Excellence (Zack Ryder & Domino)
Zack_Ryder7.jpg

DominoAAF.jpg

Possibly the most bizarre tag team connection in the history of wrestling. Zack Ryder, a man whom James Milligan saw as a future World Champion, lay dormant jobbing to undercarders on a show that was going to be folded anyway. Teaming with "Total Domi-Notion", a man who hadn't been seen on mainstream TV in years. Does Domino still have what it takes to be successful, and with the right encouragement, can Zack Ryder be the next Breakout Star of the year?

Pay Per View Schedule:

Every Six Weeks, A Pay Per View Super Card Is Broadcast Globally. Specific Events Will Be Posted Here As Negotiations With Specific Dates And Locations Are Finalized.

First Event:
Cataclysm (Anniversary Show)

Second Event:
Aftermath (Normal Super Show)

Third Event:
Conquest (1 Night #1 Contender Tournament)

Fourth Event:
Ashes To Gold (Normal Super Show)

Fifth Event:
Payback (Six Man Hellfire House Of Fun Match)

Sixth Event:
Mind Games (Normal Super Show)

Seventh Event:
SeVen (All Gimmick Match Super Show)

Eight Event:
Final Fight (Mega Event Feud Ender Super Show)

OOC: AKA, I'm not going to pressure myself into having to get a show up consistently for one show a week. I can hope that I can do that, but I'm not going to straddle myself with deadlines. So the shows will go up when they go up, and the PPV's will come after six shows or "In Game Weeks".​

Hometown Kid

I'm glad you went through with this. :y: I hope you just take things at your own pace and as you said, don't pressure yourself getting things up fast.

Backstory was good, I like the little backstories you gave for wrestlers who signed with you. Instead of just randomly signing superstars, you actually gave legit reasons why they'd get outta Dodge. Good job. Plus love that you've got Apple, Melissa and Del Rey. (Del Ray? Copycat! :p) <3

I like the roster as a whole a lot, despite the small size of it. It will let you utilize everyone to the max. Just make sure to push Shelton, but not against AJ. :shifty: Like I said before, full reviews could be hard, but i'll definitely cop something for you.

Good luck, man. I hope you succeed. Welcome back, TQO too. :D

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Nice man. Looks cool. Good backstory, cool roster, looking forward to this. Shelton, Christian, Cheerleader Melissa, Roxxi, and Dinero is enough for me to follow this btb. I've never read any of your previous btb's (I don't think so anyway) so good luck with this one.

chessarmy

Very good backstory, you're a great writer and I applaud you for coming up with something like that. Actually explaining why certain people signed with you was an awesome idea as well. This BTB is realistic, its fun, and I think it'll be great once you start. I'll be reviewing, just let me know when you write up the first show

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Color Coding:
Staff & Color Commentators
Wrestler #1 In A Scene
Wrestler #2 In A Scene
Champion

World Class Pro Wrestling Presents:

Showdown #1!

Featuring Special Guest Commentators Dusty Dillinger & Joey Styles!

Joey Styles:
Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever live performance of World Class Pro Wrestling! This is Joey Styles your play by play analyst alongside veteran wrestler and a great mind for the business, Dusty Dillinger!

Dusty Dillinger:
It sure is great to be here I gotta tell ya. Hey Joey, I hear you’re one of them Ex WWE guys who left due to all the kiddy crap goin’ on. Didja give ‘em the finger on the way out too?

Joey Styles:
I knocked out The Big Show with one punch. But that was just to let off some steam.

Dusty Dillinger:
Remind me to never start shit with you eh? Gonna be a great show tonight Joey, and I dun even know what the line up is!

Joey Styles:
Well for all that we’re about to go straight to the ring, where WCPW President, Owner, Chairman, CEO whatever you wanna call him, he’s waiting for us right now!

The camera panes away from the southern bred Dusty Dillinger & the extreme commentator Joey Styles to the ring where James Milligan is before the first ever WCPW audience. The seats are filled up respectively tonight, not a sold out show by any means but definitely enough to blow the roof off the joint for a good show. Milligan definitely not the most impressive looking guy on the block. However with a khaki button up shirt, black slacks and a sterling silver watch on his wrist, he is able to have a business casual look about him that helps to distract from his receding hairline of dark brown shade. He takes the microphone up to his lips and enthusiastically addresses a live audience for the first time.

James Milligan:
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to World Class Pro Wrestling! This is a big night. Big big night for all of us here at WCPW, because you see tonight’s show is a make or break for us. A must or bust, take all the enchilada or be left with the beans. I would like to take this time to thank all of the sponsors that have dedicated their time and money to provide advertisements for us tonight. I would like to thank Ted Turner and the TBS Super Station for allowing us to broadcast our first episode on their networks. And most of all I would like to thank you, the fans, for not only buying your tickets but also spending your evenings at home with us tonight, as I promise you tonight is going to be WELL worth your money! Tonight, we bring back wrestling to YOU, the fans!

A natural pop erupts from the fans as they show their appreciation. A lot of high hopes and high expectations are coming from this show, and everyone knows it.

James Milligan:
But before we start tonight, we have some pressing business to take care of. You see, we made a lot of sacrifices to get this show on the air, and in particular, a lot of our roster members left financial security, fame, fortune and mainstream exposure for the sake of helping out a small company with some big promises. And we plan on delivering in those promise. But for tonight, I would like to invite the following people to be in this ring with me right now. Christian, AJ Styles, Taylor Wilde & Amazing Red.

One by one the superstars emerge from the back as they all enter the ring. The fans pop loudly for the dynamic superstars, even as they seem genuinely confused as to why they are here.

James Milligan:
Thank you for coming friends. You see, many people look at you guys in the ring, and they see four very different superstars. But there is one thing you all have in common. You all left your former employers, as champions of those companies. For one reason or another you all left the prestige of championship gold for the sake of helping me build this company from the ground up. So as my token of appreciation for all of you, Taylor Wilde, congratulations you are the first ever WCPW Women’s Champion. Amazing Red? Congratulations you are the first ever WCPW Super Junior Champion. But now, we have former TNA world champion AJ Styles, and former ECW world champion, Christian. Those belts both meant a lot to you guys and I know that. But for tonight, I can only award one of you the prestigious prize of being the first man to hold the banner of WCPW World Heavyweight Champion. So tonight, we are going to have a very special main event! It’s going to be Christian Vs. AJ Styles one on one and the winner will be our first heavyweight Champion!

CM Punks theme music hits as he enters the arena. Standing on the stage he looks visibly pissed off and downright insulted. With a look of contempt he speaks through his own microphone his protest.

CM Punk:
Excuse me? Did I hear that right “Mr. Milligan� You want to talk about sacrifice? How about me? I left a company as THREE TIME World Champion. And yet I’m nowhere near your radar as the first ever WCPW champion? Do you even KNOW who I am? I am C-M-Punk! And I’m the only straight edge world champion in HISTORY. And you pass me up for these two clowns? I demand an explanation!

James Milligan:
Of course I know you who are Punk. When I went into making this promotion I made sure to meticulously pick out only the best! Which is why I’m glad you’re out here; because you see, every new champion needs a proper challenger, and you’re one of the main guys I had my eye on for considering to have a spot in our first ever Pay Per View main event. You see in six weeks time, we are going to have a little super card called Cataclysm. And although our champion WILL be crowned tonight between AJ and Christian, I want establish a challenger as quickly as possible. So tonight CM Punk, you will face off against Jeff Hardy. And Booker T will fight Giant Bernard. Whoever wins your two fights, will face off next week with the #1 Contendership on the line! Good luck Punk, because your match is NEXT.

Dusty Dillinger:
Bah golly did you hear that announcement Joey Styles? Incredible, not only are we going to crown our first champion right here, TONIGHT, but also, we cap off the start of a race to become #1 Contender!

Joey Styles:
Jeff Hardy, Booker T, Giant Bernard & CM Punk! All with one goal in mind, and the first match starts right now!

#1 CONTENDERSHIP QUALIFYING MATCH
“The Savior†CM Punk Vs. “The Charismatic Enigma†Jeff Hardy

CM Punk didn’t wait long for his chance to strike, as Jeff Hardy was posing at the turnbuckle, Punk tripped his leg out from under him and caused Hardy to smack face first into the corner turnbuckle. Punk keeps up the pressure on his target as he starts laying into him with stiff kicks to the gut. Punk throws him away from the corner and climbs the middle rope, preparing some form of diving forearm smash, but Jeff Hardy is able to get his foot up at the last second! Punk bounces off the ropes as he tries to rebound on his opponent, but he gets a kick to the stomach for his efforts and Jeff Hardy already going for the Twist of Fate but No! CM Punk able to push him towards the ropes, sending Hardy rebounding, only to catch him with a well timed roundhouse kick upside the temple that sends Hardy crumbling to the mat. Punk goes for a cover hooking the leg, but only gets barely into the two count margin before a kickout.

CM Punk grabs the rainbow haired warrior by the hair, and delivers a chop that lights up his chest. Punk then throws Hardy over to the corner turnbuckle, but Hardy instinctively flies off the corner and nails Punk with the Whisper in the Wind! The fans are solidly behind Hardy as he goes for a cover of his own, but only gets a two count. Jeff Hardy stands back up and takes off his wrist bands and throws them into the audience, he taunts getting the fans even more into the action, before grabbing his target, and CM Punk desperately throws Hardy into the referee, knocking them both down! As the referee recovers from that minor impact, we see Punk clearly stuffing a metal plate into his left knee pad, and the fans boo voraciously. Jeff Hardy is checking on the referee until Punk hits him with a chop block across the knee, lifting up his opponent, and he nails Jeff Hardy quickly and decisively with that loaded GTS! Three seconds later, and CM Punk is victorious.

WINNER VIA PINFALL: CM PUNK (11:50)

Joey Styles:
Oh come on! Look at the replay, that was blatant cheating on Punks part! Jeff Hardy has been robbed here tonight folks.

Dusty Dillinger:
What’s done is done Joey. CM Punk was insulted that he wasn’t given an opportunity at the title here tonight, so he took his frustrations out on Jeff Hardy. Now we just have to wait and see how Booker T fares against Giant Bernard!

Joey Styles:
Yeah well that won’t come until later tonight. As for right now, let’s head backstage for some time with our new Super Junior champion, Amazing Red!

Backstage we see The Amazing Red admiring his shiny new piece of gold. Obviously the first superstar to receive his prize, Amazing Red likes what he sees. Unfortunately his celebration is cut short by the likes of Homicide and Chuck Taylor. Homicide looking intimidating as usual, while Chuck Taylor is holding a stuffed ferret.

Homicide:
Heeey browski. Nice lookin’ piece of hardware you got there eh vato? I’m think I might want a piece of that gold. How about you Chucky T?

Chuck Taylor:
Yeah, some of us don’t take too kindly to your kind around here.

Homicide:
What’s that supposed to mean ese?

Chuck Taylor:
Midgets.

Homicide:
Ooohh…

The Amazing Red:
Look, I know what this is about. You guys want a shot at my title right? Well I will defend this anyplace, anytime. And as for tonight? I say the three of us go out there, and I’ll show you why I deserve to be champion.

Amazing Red leaves the hallway, as Homicide walks away, satisfied with his result. Chuck Taylor however, remains on camera just long enough before he bites off the head of his stuffed ferret, spitting stuffing everywhere ala George “The Animal†Steele.

Dusty Dillinger:
Holy smokes somebody better call PETA.

Joey Styles:
I don’t think that’s going to be grounds for any sort of animal cruelty charges, but none the less the second of two big title matches has been made! Coming right up, it’s going to be The Amazing Red defending his freshly awarded championship in a triple threat match!

Dusty Dillinger:
That poor poor ferret…..

WCPW SUPER JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
( C ) The Amazing Red Vs. Homicide Vs. Chuck Taylor

The match is fast paced and brutal from the start as Homicide starts wailing away on Amazing Red. Red is able to slip out of the predicament easily enough before eating a strong elbow strike from Chuck Taylor. He runs against the ropes and charges at the champion, who shoulder rolls forward as Homicide takes the brunt of the big boot from Chucky T. Amazing Red then picks up some steam, launching himself off the ropes with a revolving head scissors takedown that sends Chuck Taylor into the ropes. Amazing Red then continues running, slamming his feet into the face of the prone Taylor with a tiger feint kick. He remains on the apron, preparing for a springboard maneuver, but Homicide jumps into the way of the move and blasts the champion with a Gringo Cutter. Homicide then goes for a pinfall, but Chuck Taylor kicks him in the face to break it up. Chuck Taylor then takes Homicide and delivers another elbow strike, before flipping him upside down with a lightning spiral, going for a pinfall of his own but Homicide kicks out at two. Chucky tries to maintain his advantage, but Homicide shoves him face first into the turnbuckle. Taylor stumbles backwards, as Homicide prepares to finish this one early with a Gringo Killa, but Chuck Taylor lands on his feet, and nails Homicide with a standing variation of his Sole Food boot to the jaw. Homicide rolls out of the ring, but Amazing Red suddenly comes back with a springboard off the top ropes, and flattens Chuck Taylor with his Red Eye spinning inverted bulldog. One, Two, Three, and the champion retains.

Winner and STILL WCPW Super Junior Champion: The Amazing Red (9:10)

Dusty Dillinger:
And impressive defense right there for Amazing Red, I would have been scared shitless if I was in the ring with a man who just ate a ferret alive.

Joey Styles:
Wouldn’t we all? Regardless kudos goes to the Super Junior champion, I’m definitely looking forward to more matches from him!

We head backstage where James Milligan has four tag teams gathered in his office. Hart Dynasty, Beer Money Inc, The Muscle Tribe of Danger & Excellence, and the World’s Greatest Tag Team, all looking eager to prove themselves. Sitting in front of Milligans desk is the WCPW Tag Team Championships, the only titles yet to have a decision so far about it’s future.

James Milligan:
Gentlemen, thank you for attending this meeting here tonight. You see before my eyes are four very very talented teams. In my eyes any one of you could be deemed acceptable as WCPW’s tag team representatives. Which is why choosing one of you to be the champion right off the bat was so difficult for me. So next week, we are going to start off two matches. First we will see Beer Moneyy Inc take on The Muscle Tribe Of Danger And Excellence. The second match will be The Hart Dynasty Vs. The World’s Greatest tag team. Whoever wins out of you four will advance to the third week of Showdown, and will meet for the Tag Team Championships. Best of luck gentlemen, you’re gonna need it.

Dusty Dillinger:
It’s just championship news galor tonight on WCPW Showdown! Aint that right Joey?

Joey Styles:
I can’t believe all the decisions being made and all the matches being booked! I can’t blink for one second before yet another huge announcement has been made! And it’s not about to cool down, as we’re gonna find out who’s gonna face CM Punk next week, right this second!

Dusty Dillinger:
The monster Giant Bernard takes on the seasoned veteran, Booker T! I hope he’s seasoned right because if he’s not careful Giant Bernard’s gonna tenderize him!

#1 CONTENDERSHIP QUALIFYING MATCH:
Booker T Vs. Giant Bernard

Booker T is not quite sure how to approach the mammoth sized Giant Bernard at first, so he decides to test his limits by initiating a test of strength. Giant Bernard just snarls at the veteran wrestler and gives him a painful boot to the mid section. Booker T gets dropped to one knee, as Giant Bernard begins to pound away mercilessly with forearms across the back. The referee eventually intervenes with warning Bernard about excessive force, and by the time he gets back to Booker T he’s on his feet and lights up Bernard with a chop to the chest that reels him backwards. Bernard tries to crash down on him again with a clubbing blow but Booker pivots to the right and knees him in the gut, trying to lift up Bernard for a body slam but the behemoth simply plops on top of his opponent and gets a quick two count out of it. Giant Bernard begins to choke out Booker T, and the referee warns him to stop it. Bernard snarls at the referee again and leaves the ring. Booker T tries to recover from the asphyxiation of Bernard and tries to follow suit. Bernard however is grabbing a steel chair, and with reckless abandon just nails Booker T across the head with a steel chair! The referee calls for the DQ due to this blatant act of cheating.

Winner Via DQ: Booker T (7:46)

Giant Bernard yells at the referee, as well as the fans for showering him with boos. The paramedics start coming down, as it looks like Booker T is hurt pretty badly from that intentional chair shot.

Joey Styles:
What kind of man does that to another human being? Giant Bernard wasn’t even in this match to win it, he was out to hurt somebody! That’s not wrestling!

Dusty Dillinger:
He’s not a man Styles, he’s a monster! The man lives to cause pain and misery. He may of screwed up his chances here tonight, but I’d be a dead man if I thought Giant Bernard was finished.

We head backstage where Booker T is being loaded up into an ambulance. Neck brace and all, EMT’s are trying to get Booker T to identify how many fingers they are holding up or to at least respond with clarity to their questions. Security and medics are all scattered aside though as Giant Bernard runs into the scene again, knocking over Booker T’s stretcher and continuing to stomp away at his defenseless body. Security is eventually able to break it up, but the medics take quite some time to get Booker upright again.

Joey Styles:
Jesus Christ will somebody restrain that man?! He’s insane, he’s absolutely insane!

Dusty Dillinger:
Let this be a warning to anybody in the back who’s scheduled to fight Giant Bernard again. He’s not your friend, and he’s not out to beat you. He’s out to break you!

Joey Styles:
As sick and sadistic as that man is, we’ve got to move on. Coming up next, two young and talented superstars also make their debut for WCPW tonight. Jack Swagger and Carlito face off one on one. And although there is no immediate reward for victory here tonight like most matches, I’m sure whoever wins this one will catch the Councils attention one way or the other!

EXHIBITION CONTEST:
“The All American American†Jack Swagger Vs. Carlito “Caribbean Coolâ€

Swagger immediately shoots for a takedown, which Carlitos defense isn’t too strong against so he goes down pretty easily. Swagger begins to control Carlito on the ground a bit, grinding his forearms across his face and delivering knees to the body, but Carlito craftily bites the hand of Swagger forcing him to let go and favor his fingers in the corner. This allows for Carlito to sneak up behind Swagger and go for a roll up, but he only gets a one count. Carlito then traps Swagger in a front headlock, and knees him in the body and face before drilling him with a DDT. Carlito then rolls over Swagger and gets two this time, but still not quite enough to get a three count. Carlito stays on his man wisely, stomping away at the hands and knees of Swagger, before The Triple A shoves Carlito into the corner to buy himself just enough time to rock Carlito with a vicious lariat on the rebound. Swagger himself goes for a cover and even he only gets a two count. Swagger picks up Carlito and tries to finish him off with his gutwrench powerbomb, but Carlito is able to reverse it going into a inverted Back Cracker, but even then Swagger uses his amazing physical strength to hold Carlito into the air, and lifts him back up to his shoulders before surprising everyone by delivering an emphatic Cyclone TKO! Carlito is obviously out of it, as Swagger wastes little time getting the three count.

Winner Via Pinfall: Jack Swagger (8:26)

Joey Styles:
Wow! Impressive victory by Jack Swagger, was that a desperation move or was it a new trademark finishing move perhaps?

Dusty Dillinger:
I spoke with Jack earlier, and he did indeed say that he was going to debut a new finishing move tonight. I believe he calls that The Patriot Act!

Joey Styles:
A very effective move indeed by Jack Swagger, but let’s head backstage for now where new Women’s Champion Taylor Wilde has a visitor!

Taylor Wilde is backstage in the women’s dressing room applying some make up for a night on the town after the show is off the air. A visibly pissed off Sara Del Ray comes onto the scene, jealousy and rage burning through her eyes as she looks like she wants to murder somebody.

Sara Del Ray:
I’m giving you one warning Taylor, one single warning! Your championship reign will be a short one, I promise you that!

Taylor Wilde:
I wouldn’t be worrying about me if I were you. You’ve got a match up next against Daizee Haze, and I’m sure she wants a crack at me too. You want a shot at me? How about you take care of your current problem first?

Sara Del Ray:
Oh believe me, I’m not worrying about you one bit! After I take care of Daizee Haze, I’m going to PROVE who’s the dominant athlete in this promotion. Not just between girls, but guys too! Raaaah!

Sara Del Ray proceeds to explode away from the room, as Taylor Wilde holsters her title around her shoulder staring back after her, deep in thought.

Dusty Dillinger:
Well folks we are just one match away from the crowning of our first ever WCPW World Heavyweight Champion, and I can’t wait to see this one go down!

Joey Styles:
If you’re just joining us tonight everyone it was announced earlier tonight, James Milligan made the blockbuster announcement. AJ Styles Vs. Christian for the WCPW World Title.

Dusty Dillinger:
But CM Punk didn’t like that now did he? So James Milligan set up some qualifying matches, where CM Punk defeated Jeff Hardy and Booker T escaped with his life against Giant Bernard. Next week we will see CM Punk Vs. Booker T for the #1 Contendership, and we can only hope that Booker will be ok in time for next week!

Joey Styles:
But right now we’re going to showcase some of the best in all of women’s wrestling! Sara Del Ray and Daizee Haze, both with a chance to impress The WCPW Council here tonight, and it starts right now!

EXHIBITION CONTEST:
Sara Del Ray Vs. Daizee Haze

The match begins with Sara Del Ray bullrushing her opponent, but Haze has been through that before, and she wisely maneuvers out of the way and responds back with a spinning backfist to the jaw of Death Ray. This stuns her opponent briefly, allowing for Daizee to pull her hair and slam her forcefully to the mat with a snapmare, before wrapping her legs around the throat of Sara with a side triangle choke. Del Ray fights out of it, desperately lifting herself with her incredible strength to a vertical base, before lifting up Daizee Haze for a counter powerbomb, but Haze is able to reverse even that with a highly effective spike DDT! Haze goes for a cover, and only gets a nearfall on that exchange. Daizee Haze lifts up Sara Del Ray by the hair again, but this time Death Ray battles out with a few heavy handed punches to the mid section, and rocks Daizee with a European uppercut!

Sara Del Ray delivers a striking head butt to Daizee, and irish whips her to the ropes. Haze comes back attempting a calf kick, but Sara sees it coming and slams her down head straight to the mat. Sara Del Rey now grabs Daizee Haze with a murderous look in her eyes, and tries to take her head off with a lariat, but Haze rolls through with another unique counter hold as she cynches in some form of leg lock crossface combination! Sara Del Ray certainly looks in trouble here, but she is able to reach for the ropes and force a break by the referee. Daizee Haze taunts towards the audience to get ready for the Heart Punch, but Death Ray has other plans, as she nails a devastating jawbreaker. She then gets back up to her feet, Haze is dazed, and gets blasted with a powerful lariat by Del Ray. Sara Del Ray then lifts her back up to her feet, and delivers a high impact Royal Butterfly suplex, bridging into a pinfall, and that’s all she wrote.

Winner Via Pinfall: Sara Del Ray (11:24)

Joey Styles:
Wow! What powerful women’s wrestling on display there by both girls. If that’s any indication on what’s to come in future contests, I have a feeling we’ve got some great matches to come!

Dusty Dillinger:
I’ve worked with Sara Del Ray in the past, and let me tell ya, she’s one mean girl! She’ll knock yer teeth out man or woman I’m tellin’ ya.

Joey Styles:
Well ladies and gentlemen lets head to the back one more time before we conclude tonight with one last sample of great WCPW action!

We now head backstage for the last time as Christian is taping up his wrists and receiving a pep talk from Edge. The Rated R Superstar is naturally still confined to a wheel chair with crutches placed on the back in case he needs to walk someplace. But otherwise his voice is still as animate and enthusiastic as it would be if he were to be an active member of the roster.

Edge:
Alright man are you ready for this? Jesus just seeing you go out there and fight, it makes me want to get back into that ring so bad. But even though I may have followed you out to this company, I’ve got to follow doctors orders this time around. If I’m going to be in any condition to fight again, I have to be careful this time. But you? You’ve got the opportunity of a lifetime. You could go out there and you could become WCPW World Heavyweight Champion. I believe in you bro, you can do this.

Christian:
Of course I can do this. If there were any doubt in my mind that I had a chance in hell at defeating AJ Styles, then I would hit the bricks and not come back. I’m here to be the best, and I know about your condition Edge. I know you’d love to be out there at ringside with me. Hell, we all know you’d like to be in that ring right across from me for that belt. But you know it’s best to stay here. Don’t do anything that’s going to aggravate that injury, and just kick back as at least one of the E & C connection proves exactly why we are the best in this business. Because that’s…..how I roll.

WCPW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:

“The Instant Classic†Christian Vs. “The Phenomenal†AJ Styles

The match begins with both former champions locking up at the collar and elbow tie up position. Christian quickly transitions to a side headlock, torqing the neck of The Phenomenal One. AJ Styles is able to find an opening in the lock however, lifting up and reversing the hold into a rising wrist lock. Christian quickly slams AJ to the mat to try and release the hold, but AJ kips right back up to a standing position, drops his leg over the arm of The Instant Classic and performs a unique and innovative rolling arm drag hurricanrana variation, bringing back his moniker of the Innovator of Offense. Christian rolls back to his feet and locks back up with AJ Styles, using his superior strength to push AJ up against the ropes, before releasing him to an irish whip, that AJ reverses. Christian comes back and fells Styles with a shoulder block, but AJ kips right back up again and delivers an arm drag to Christian again. Christian rises up immediately to meet the challenge and gives AJ an arm drag in return. Styles comes back up to his feet at lightning speed and takes Christian down with a Japanese arm drag, instantly transitioning to a side mounted armbar, to which Christian desperately rolls to the left in order to release the grip of the hold as they both stand to their feet with the fans giving them a standing ovation in appreciation.

Christian and AJ both shake each others hand in respect, and then they circle the ring yet again clapping their hands getting the fans even hotter for this match up. They lock back up at the collar and elbow, this time Christian is able to knock AJ with a European uppercut, but AJ strikes right back with a furious forearm to the face. Christian answers with a knife edge chop to the chest, to which AJ answers yet again with a forearm to the face. Christian replies with an overhand strike, and AJ remains consistent with the forearm to the face, this time finally rocking Christian into the corner. AJ Styles runs straight at him and delivers a final forearm charged into the corner, pumping his fists and running to the other side, he launches into a secondary charging attack. AJ Styles leaps into a monkey flip, sending Christian flying, but he lands on his feet. Christian turns around and ducks an oncoming clothesline from AJ Styles, slipping underneath and flattening him with a reverse DDT! Christian goes for a quick cover but only gets a two count on that exchange. Christian lifts AJ Styles back up to his feet, whips him to the ropes, and AJ slips under the ropes and out to the apron where he’s so dangerous. Christian runs to him and predictably eats an elbow to the face staggering him back. AJ rallies the crowd one last time before the Phenomenal One earns his name and delivers a springboard flying fist to the jaw of Christian! He goes for a cover of his own hooking the leg, but still only gets a one two count!

The fans are on their feet clapping for this match, rallying their respective favorites into taking the win. AJ waits for Christian to rise to his feet, where he tries to launch back into a Pele Kick, but his stalling cost him as Christian was able to scout the maneuver and package up Styles into a roll up, but still just a two count. They both come to their feet, Christian running to the ropes and he eats a spinning wheel kick from AJ. Styles feels the momentum shifting into his favor, so he goes up to the top rope, signaling for a 450 splash. He leaps into the air, and he crashes and burns as Christian wisely moves out of the way. Christian tried to cradle him with the Killswitch, but AJ is able to push him off to the turnbuckle. Christian places one foot on the middle turnbuckle and shoulder rolls under another lariat from AJ, catching him by surprise and nailing him with the Killswitch this time! Christian goes for the cover as this has to be it, One, Two, NO! AJ barely gets the shoulder up! Christian thinks fast, and the only thing he knows that can get the job done at this point is if he goes up to the top rope. The fans are behind him as he climbs, but he is taking just a little too long as AJ rushes up and stuns him with an enziguri to the back of the head! AJ joins Christian on the top rope, as both men are battling for supremacy, Christian is somehow able to dig down deep and nail Styles with several desperation head butts, sending Styles back down to the mat. Christian then wastes no more time as he flies through the air and crashes down body to body with the Frog Splash! Will that be enough? One, Two, Three! Christian wins it!

WINNER AND THE NEW WCPW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: CHRISTIAN! (21:00)

Joey Styles:
Oh my God what a fantastic match up! Jesus Christ those two put it all on the line here tonight! Kudos to both men, but we could only have one winner, and that man is Christian!

Dusty Dillinger:
Christian better be ready though! Because next week it’s Booker T Vs. CM Punk, the winner will face Christian at Cataclysm in six weeks! The champs got a long road ahead of him, but at least for tonight, he’s on top of the mountain!

Joey Styles:
Tag Team Title tournament, #1 Contender for the WCPW World Title, more fantastic Women’s & Super Junior division action, and so much more awaits us next week on Showdown #2! Good night everyone, and see you there!​

chessarmy

opening segment with you, Punk, and the TNA guys: This was great, I liked how you hyped up the promotion and made it seem special. Then awarding the titles to Taylor, Red, and giving Christian/AJ World Title shots made perfect sense. This BTB oozes logic, and I'm loving it.

CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy: I liked the finish with Punk using a metal plate for the GTS, very creative.

Chuck Taylor biting the ferret: LMFAO, classic Chucky T here. I think you should give Amazing Red a manager, he lacks charisma irl, seems bit unrealistic to have him talk, even if its just one sentence lol

Amazing Red vs Homicide vs Chuck Taylor: Good match, I always have trouble writing multi mans so I like how you used all 3 guys here. Nice to see Red retain in his first title defense

Tag Title announcement: Its hard to crown first ever champions, but you're handling this the right way. Should be interesting to see who wins those straps'

Booker T vs Giant Bernard: So, you're making Booker T a babyface in your fed huh? Bernard looked like a strait up badass here, he beats he shit out of Booker and to cap it off, he destroys him with a chair. I expect a feud to come from this

Another Bernard attack: Like I said, great booking here, Bernard looks like a sadistic monster

Jack Swagger vs Carlito: This was designed to make Swagger look good, and it did it's job. Now, where do you go from here?

Sara Del Ray vs Daizee Haze: Del Ray should be number 1 contender after that effort. Good match, Del Ray looked dominant after it was over

Edge/Chrisitan promo: A little short, but I like how you incorporated Edge's injury into the BTB. I'm tellin ya, both our BTBs are so realistic, its great to see

Christian vs AJ Styles for the Heavyweight Championship: Awesome back and forth match, these two would have put on something like that in real life, so you did a good job of meeting those expectations. I'm a little surprised you gave the win to Christian, I'm assuming you have something planned storyline wise with him as the champion. What do you do with AJ now? I guess only time will tell, awesome main event!

Overall Thoughts: For a first show, this was something special. You did a much better job than me with setting up your first storylines, instead of taking baby steps, you took huge leaps with the feuds to make this show interesting enough for people to read. The matches weren't bad either, I like the format of short short short, then a nice long main event. As I said, I'm not sure what you can do with AJ Styles now, but I'm sure you have something planned. With that said, the World Title picture looks great, It'll be interesting to see who leaves the building as number 1 contender next week.

Overall rating: B

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Great 1st show. You got a lot of feuds started, champs set, and future matches/title shots set.

Giant Bernard looked like a beast. I asume he's the montser heel of the show. Jeff was pretty much squashed by Punk in that. He got little to no offence. I like the metal plate in the knee pad though. Jack Swagger is looking good so far so lets hope that continues. The main event was great, but as Chess says, where does AJ go from here?

And I don't know why, but I see Edge turning on Christian at some point. He gets jealous of Christian being able to wrestle and be at the top with the title. He heals from his injury early, but hides it. Then during one of Christians matches, or something, he spears/attacks him, revealing he's healed. That promo exchange just kinda leaned toward that.

Good start with the show, I'll cont. to follow.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Fantastic News! The ratings are in, and WCPW was able to meet our goal of a 2.0 Cable rating! Although the rating is on par with TNA's iMPACT and WWE's Smackdown! ratings, WCPW is looking for the jugular! As continue to deiver quality wrestling to those true fans of the sport, we have sealed the deal with TBS and have extended our contract by another 16 weeks!

Last week saw the crowning of the first ever WCPW World Heavyweight Champion, as well as The Amazing Red successfully defending his Super Junior title, and much more that simply cannot be missed! Make sure to catch the replays throughout the week as WCPW prepares for the second edition of Showdown!

CM Punk and Booker T both have questionably advanced to the final qualifier to assign a new #1 Contender to the WCPW World Title, and they will meet in the ring on episode #2 in what is sure to be a classic!

James Milligan laid down the offer, four of the best tag teams in the business fight for a chance to be named the first ever Tag Team Champions. The World's Greatest Tag Team will take on The Hart Dynasty of Davey Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd, and the largely untested Muscle Tribe Of Danger & Excellence will compete against Beer Money Incorporated!

Naturally, what WCPW show would not be complete without some that quality Super Junior & Women's Division action?! And finally, the WCPW World Heavyweight Champion Christian WILL be in action! It's all here and it's LIVE at Showdown #2!

WCPW World Heavyweight Champion Christian Vs. ????

#1 Contendership Match For the WCPW Title:
CM Punk Vs. Booker T

Tag Team Championship Qualifiers:

The World's Greatest Tag Team Vs. The Hart Dynasty

The Muscle Tribe Of Danger & Excellence Vs. Beer Money Incorporated

Plus See The Super Juniors & The Women Of WCPW In Action!

-TJ-

Very sexy and realistic, saying that the wrestlers' hard work extended the television deal and a very sexy card.

Christian vs. CM Punk please..

I will review this, sorry for not reviewing your first show.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

WCPW Showdown Review

Matches

Punk vs. Hardy-Good way to open the show as far as matches go. Great heel psychology by Punk and Hardy was over like bonkers. Punk getting the heel win was good as it keeps Hardy strong and gets Punk over even further as a heel. I have a feeling these two are far from finished.

Amazing Red vs. Chuck Taylor vs. Homicide-Another good match. Fast paced with lots of action. All three men get time to shine. I liked the springboard into the gringo cutter seems like a good crowd poppin moment. Amazing Red picks up the victory so his title reign starts out strong. Wouldn't mind seeing a singles match between Red and either Homicide and Chuck Taylor at a later show. The logical choice for that would be Homicide since he could play the "I wasn't pinned" card.

Booker T vs. Giant Bernard-This one was...okay. Nothing special but actually worked to get Bernand over as a monster heel who doesn't care about winning matches. Will be interesting to see what condition Booker T will be in for next week.

Carlito vs. Swagger-Decent enough match to get Swagger over. Swagger actually looked legitimate in this match up. I especially enjoyed the codebreaker counter into the TKO. So apparently Carlito is a jobber. How...realistic.

Del Ray vs. The Haze-Death Ray! These two certainly have chemistry when it comes to matches and it shows here. Both ladies showed up ready to put on a good match and delivered.

AJ Styles vs. Christian-Incredible match. Definitely a world title caliber match. This one was an exhibition in counter wrestling. Christian winning is interesting but it puts AJ Styles in a weird spot since either Booker T or CM Punk will be the number one contender. Perhaps AJ Styles slips in to make it a triple threat match somehow.

Overall-The matches were all entertaining and good. Each match got its purpose across.

Promos

James Milligan opener-Nice job sucking up to the fans. Normally I'm not a fan of titles being awarded but it actually worked in this situation and was set up very nicely. I do like that you didn't award the world title to someone as that would have caused major backlash.

Chucky T, Homicide and Red promo-Absolute entertainment. Although Red showed about as much charisma as Johnny Damon did hosting Raw. Taylor biting the head off the ferret was awesome and something I could totally see Chuck doing in real life.

James Milligan again-Tag Team Title mini tournament FTW! Should be interesting to see who emerges with the belts as all four teams have the potential to run with the belts.

Death Ray and the other Taylor-Meh. Nothing spectacular but it's the first promo from the Women's title scene so we'll let things develop.

Edge and Christian-EC back in the same room. Should have been built up a little bit more. I like that you incorporated Edge's injury into your promotion. Purpose serving promo.

Overall-The promos were decent enough for a debut show. There wasn't really anything spectacular in terms of intensity or heat.

Overall show thoughts-Very good first effort. The title holders make sense and the storylines are shaping up to be good for the first supershow. Hopefully this sticks around. Great work.

Predictions for next week

#1 Contendership Match For the WCPW Title:
CM Punk Vs. Booker T

Tag Team Championship Qualifiers:

The World's Greatest Tag Team Vs. The Hart Dynasty

The Muscle Tribe Of Danger & Excellence Vs. Beer Money Incorporated

Qwake

I just finished reading Spiralshocks show so I am just not in the mood for reading anymore so sorry but I won't be reviewing your previous show. That being said I skimmed over results and things and it looked quite good, I'm really diggin' your roster. I was happy to see Christian become Champ, I rarely see Christian as Champ in BTBs whereas AJ is Champ alot of the time so I liked that, also next week is looking good, should be a good way to set up a couple feuds for the next PPV. The one match I did read was Red Vs Chucky T Vs Homicide which I found highly entertaining, mainly because I am a huge fan of both Red and Taylor and Homicide's not bad either, Red is a good choice of Champ.

Predictions:

CM Punk Vs Booker T
I could see some great promos and matches between Christian and Punk, I am sure everybody would enjoy that while at the same time I think Booker could just as easily win and take on Christian while Punk drops into a feud with AJ or something, should be good though.

WGTT Vs Hart Dynasty
The only time I like Shelton Benjamin is when he's apart of WGTT, especially from there first run. The Hart Dynasty are also a great team but for some reason I see WGTT getting the W, hopefully thanks to Haas. Should be an awesome match too.

The Muscle of Danger & Excellence Vs Beer Money Inc
TMoD&E is a very strange team lol, quite a random pairing of Ryder and Domino, I'm not saying its bad just shows you have a very creative mind to make a team like that. Ryder is awesome but I see BEER...MONEY winning and maybe winning the belts down the track too.

Next show looks good and I'll be reading that, it'll be my first priority next time :D Keep up the good work :y:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Pre-Show Dark Match Tryouts:

Note: I didn't do time stamps for my matches this week since I forgot how I actually figured it out last week. And my matches were all significantly longer this week, so I didn't wanna insult your intelligence anyway by having every match be like, 30 minute clinics. lol.

A brief note on my philosophy on dark matches: Pretty basic. Dark matches are not canon in my universe when it comes to being actual on air talent. They are here for realism purposes to test out my readers reactions and see if they get behind a possible addition to the roster and also for realistic “keeping my roster happy” since if a guy is losing a lot on screen I will have them put into a dark match to help keep up their morale, but their wins and losses in the pre-show will not count for actual canon records. Same goes for tryouts, if I tryout a superstar and feedback is positive enough to bring them in, if they lost in a dark match that won't go on their official records in case I want to build up a possible monster heel or up and coming star with an “undefeated streak”. Just thought I would let everyone know before I continued.

Natalya Neidhart defeated Natsuki*Taiyo via Sharpshooter. Natalya looked rusty out there tonight, probably because she's become too comfortable with the WWE style of product. However, even in defeat Taiyo was well received by the crowd and despite her size, pulled off some great moves to get the crowd going for the actual live show.

D'Angelo Dinero & Carlito defeated Arik Cannon & Erick Stevens in tag team action. Dinero & Carlito weren't working too well as a unit, but in there individually they got the job done. Apparently Cannon & Stevens have been trying to get noticed on the Indy's as an Anarchist tag team (my universe, not real life) and they were also received well and pulled off some good offense. Carlito was able to save Dinero however with a backcracker to Erick and draped Dinero over him for the win.

World Class Pro Wrestling Presents:

Showdown #2!

[yt]JjvHb5RAs3I[/yt]

Embedding seems to not be working at the moment so here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjvHb5RAs3I

Got A Theme Request? Post Them In Your Reply And You Might See It Next Week!

We open up the show with a good standard fanfare of limited pyro and a spiffy video package compiled of some of the action that went down last week. Surely it's going to be updated as more weeks go by, but as it stands now it's the best with that they have available. Because we are LIVE, no pre-tapes necessary and ready to start a rockin' and a rollin' and to the message boards we be trollin'. It's WCPW Showdown #2! We cut to the announcers table ringside alongside the extreme commentator Joey Styles & “The Peoples Champion” Dusty Dillinger. They are ready and so are th fans, so let's get this show on the road!

Joey Styles:
Ladies and gentlemen of course welcome to WCPW Showdown #2 tonight. And I would like to just take a moment to thank each and every one of you who tuned in last week for our pilot episode, massively impressing the Turner network with a 2.0 rating! Most cable shows never even get that high, let alone on their debut, and I believe I speak for everyone when I say we are all very fortunate and thankful to be here for a second coming.

Dusty Dillinger:
You heard right folks WCPW struck a deal, and we are on the road and ready to tour for yet another rawkus event here tonight, and boy do we have one for you! Last week we saw CM Punk get a victory over Jeff Hardy, and Booker T win via DQ in a match against Giant Bernard. Both men therefore qualify for a WCPW World Heavyweight Title Shot. They will meet tonight in the main event for the #1 Contendership!

Joey Styles:
That's not all double D, tonight marks the beginning of two more qualifying matches, except this time it's for the World Tag Team Championships! The only title that was not decided last week. If you missed it we crowned our first ever Women's & Super Junior champions in Taylor Wilde & Amazing Red respectively, and “The Instant Classic” Christian defeated “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles in the main event to become our world heavyweight champion!

Dusty Dillinger:
You better believe that Christian's gonna have a close eye on tonights main event, Joey. Because it will decide who his first hurdles gonna be at our first Super Show in five weeks, Cataclysm. But tonight as you said, it's The World's Greatest Tag Team taking on The Hart Dynasty & Beer Money Incorporated will be fighting the unique tag team of Domino & Zack Ryder, The Muscle Tribe Of Danger & Excellence! I love it, let's get to the ring and get our first match started!

WCPW World Tag Team Tournament Semi-Finals
Beer Money Inc. (Roode & Storm) Vs. The Muscle Tribe Of Danger & Excellence (Domino & Ryder)

DING DING DING!

The match begins with Robert Roode squaring off against Total Dominotion. Domino tried to grapple him early as he lunged forward but Roode smoothly ducked under and wrapped him around in a waist lock. Domino quickly escaped the predicament with several back elbows to the face, and Roode releases. Domino ran away from his foe to bounce off the ropes, coming back and eats a clothesline by Roode. Roode picks up him again and lets him eat a scoop slam to the mat, then drops an elbow and gets an early one two count from the referee. Roode quickly grabs Domino from the head again and makes a quick tag to James Storm who comes in and slams away at the adjacent arm of his target. Storm wrenches the same arm once he's in control with an armbar, to which he twists around one more time in a wrench position. Storm tags out again quickly to Robert Roode, who comes in and smashes a forearm over the shoulder of Domino and keeps up the pressure on the armbar. Domino eventually is able to somersault roll forward and catches Roode with a side armdrag at the same time. Robert Roode comes back to his feet and gets caught with a rather nasty front knee clip that sends him face first to the mat, allowing Domino to roll forward again and make a much needed tag to Zack Ryder.

Ryder adjusts his headband as he arrogantly swaggers towards Roode, who tries to reach for his partner while Zack has other plans. He grabs the offended knee of Roode and drags him closer to the antagonists corner and drives it down to the mat with a vicious knee stomp. Roode writhes in pain as Ryder continues on with his pressure slapping on a side seated knee bar that really starts bending Roodes knee the wrong way. Ryder motions for Domino to get involved as he slingshots over the ropes and lands a leg drop across the throat of Roode. The referee steps in quickly and scolds Domino as he puts him back into the corner while Ryder takes a moment to choke him out much to the chagrin of the fans. Ryder gets back to his feet as he sways his head yelling out “You know it!” which is met with even more boos. Ryder tags into Domino again, as they both grab Robert by the hair, he tries to desperately fight back on one good leg with punches to the gut but The Muscle Tribe continue to beat him down even more into submission. The referee gains control again, as Domino picks up Roode, knees him in the gut, and then irish whips him to the ropes. Suddenly Roode is finally able to bounce back and knock over Domino with a flying forearm smash and the fans are rallying him to make the tag!

Bad knee and all Roode is somehow able to make it to Storm before Domino can make it back to Ryder, and he becomes a house of fire. Domino eats a discus clothesline, while Storm follows up and delivers a running shoulder block that sends Ryder into the steel guard rail. Domino comes back up to his feet and eats an inverted atomic drop, followed by a powerslam but Ryder is still able to run back into the ring and breaks it up at two. Roode is able to hobble back into the ring and clocks Ryder with a right hand, making him walk straight into a super kick from The Cowboy. From there Roode & Storm look at each other and then at the fans yelling BEER! MONEY! And the fans are hot for the finish. And Beer Money delivers with the vertical suplex into a powerbomb on Domino, Drinking. While. Investing! Roode dispenses of Ryder on the outside while James Storm picks up the One. Two. Three!

Winners Via D.W.I: Beer Money Incorporated

Joey Styles:
Now that's what I call an opening tag team contest double D! Beer Money advances, and not for nothing, I think with a little more work on that psychology, The Muscle Tribe could be a force to be reckoned with.

Dusty Dillinger:
Yeah this aint the last time you've heard of those young bucks for sure. But if you call me Double D one more time I'll hit you upside your head so hard you won't be able to eat any jawbreakers for a year.

Joey Styles:
Let's take it backstage where CM Punk apparently has scheduled himself some air time to comment on his match later tonight!

We cut backstage in the generic interview area where CM Punk awaits us. He has a mixture of arrogance, anger & confusion on his face.

CM Punk:
You know where I came from, the entire audience was filled with the droogs of society. Enablers, pan handlers, abusers & distributors of some of the most vile substances on the planet. A generation of fans so doped up on their opiates & arsenic water that they couldn't appreciate the kind of influence I was trying to bring to this poisoned mainstream demographic.

So I come here to WCPW, took a pay cut for the sake of the possibility that I may have finally reached the promised land. How disappointed was I to learn that it doesn't matter if you're here or there, it's the same damn mouth breathers buying the tickets. The same ignorant, chemical dependent government leeches that see fit to suck on the teet of socialist programs rather than emulate themselves off of someone as inspiring and influential as me.

But do I get any recognition for the amount of good I am spreading throughout the world? Do I get a championship belt handed over to me like a free bee on day one? No. Instead, I am fighting the exact same enablers and drug addicts that I fought in the company before this. Last week, I beat Jeff Hardy in the middle of the ring, yet again. And tonight? I face off against a man so decrepit, so over the hill that there is no way that he is still competing without using some form of performance enhancing substances. And even then, he couldn't get the job done last week. So what does this tell me? It's simple. Tonight I get an easy ride to a world title shot at Cataclysm. Because even if Booker T can somehow find a way to drag his haggard, washed up carcass to the ring tonight, he will be in no condition to compete with a man who's physical conditioning is vastly superior to his, even in his prime. Because I am straight edge, and that means, I am better than you!

Joey Styles:
Some very....strong words coming from one of our two championship qualifying participants tonight. But as we reflect on that we remember the events leading up to last week, Taylor Wilde becoming our first ever Women's Champion, and Sara Del Ray taking exception to that fact, declaring that Wildes reign with be a short one.

Dusty Dillinger:
And in an attempt to impress management, Death Ray definitely put up a helluva fight against Daizee Haze last week. But this week WCPW's Council has decided to give Sara one more hurdle. Because tonight, Death Ray takes on none other than The Hardcore Knockout herself, Nikki Roxx! Let take it to the ring boys.

Exhibition Contest:
Sara Del Ray Vs. Nikki Roxx

DING DING DING!

The match begins with Sara Del Ray immediately bullrushing Nikki Roxx into the corner and laying into her with vicious shoulder thrusts in the corner. Nikki doesn't let up for a second fighting against the wave with heavy forearms across the back of Death Ray, Del Ray returning to face to face to stop her irritating strikes and they end up clashing headbutts repeatedly. This sends Del Ray away from a few steps as Roxx seems to have more taken out of her over that exchange. But she still manages to climb up to the middle rope, and she leaps off for a double ax handle but Death Ray counters at the last moment with a high impact powerslam to the mat! She hooks the leg for a pinfall but only gets a two count. Death Row pulls at her hair in frustration of not putting away Nikki early enough, as she lifts her up for a powerbomb position, Sara lifts her into the air but Nikki Roxx came crashing down with a DDT counter! The referee quickly gets into position, but still only a two count for Nikki Roxx. Nikki then keeps up the pressure on Death Ray with more forearms across the back, trying to whip her across the ropes, but Del Ray reverses it, Roxx rebounds and eats a HUGE big boot to the side of the head. She flops to the mat like a sack of bricks, seemingly knocked out. It could be legit too as instead of going for the predictable Royal Butterfly Sara Del Ray simply turns her over for a cover and that's it.

Winner Via Big Boot: Sara Del Ray

Del Ray doesn't seem to be finished yet though, as although the referee is trying to tend to Nikki, Death Ray instead comes out and drags her back to her feet by the hair. She's barely able to respond, being held on soley by the strength of Sara. She then positions Nikki Roxx into a double underhook, looking for the Royal Butterfly. But out from the back comes the WCPW Women's Champion Taylor Wilde! She chases off Del Ray in a hurry with the belt, allowing for paramedics to tend to her friend Nikki while Del Ray looks furious walking up the ramp.

Dusty Dillinger:
Hot dayum! That was shaping up to be quite a contest but Del Ray knocked her straight out with a boot to the head. Taylor Wilde better watch out that something like that doesn't connect with her pretty little noggin' when they meet!

Joey Styles:
I think Nikki Roxx may be legitimately hurt here folks. Which makes it even more disgusting that Sara Del Ray would even think about adding injury to injury there with that Royal Butterfly! Thank God for Taylor Wilde though. Let's take you backstage for a word with WCPW World Champion Christian!

Once we go backstage we see that none other than Stacy Keibler is with WCPW Champion Christian.

Stacy Keibler:
Hello everyone! I'm Stacy Keibler your official WCPW backstage interviewer. And for my first interview, I've got Christian! Yaaaay!

Christian:
Hold onto you're panties toots. I haven't even started yet.

Stacy Keibler:
Yes sir! As for tonight, I saw that you didn't have a match-

Suddenly, AJ Styles comes into the picture. He seems to have a brief staredown with Christian as he cut off Stacy before he extends his hand for a handshake.

AJ Styles:
Last week? We had one helluva match Christian. And win or lose, I was proud to be in that ring with you, the first ever main event of WCPW history. This is a company I can get behind, and I hope you're keeping that title warm buddy. Because I'm coming for-

For the second time the interview gets interrupted except this time the hulking, monstrous Giant Bernard bursts into the scene and floors AJ Styles with a big vader hammer. Giant Bernard continues to attack The Phenomenal One as Christian and Stacy Keibler get the hell out of dodge. AJ desperately tries to fight back against the crazed behemoth, but Giant Bernard slams his meaty fists into the lower back of AJ and causes him to squirm on the ground. Bernard then takes some of the fencing around the backstage interview area and slams it over the body of AJ Styles. Continuing to grunt and scream at his target, Giant Bernard then uses his incredible strength to lift a wooden pallet & drop it on the already covered AJ Styles. Finally paramedics & security arrive on the scene to push back Giant Bernard, but the damage is already clearly done as AJ Styles is motionless and covered in debris.

Joey Styles:
What the hell is going on here?! First he loses on purpose against Booker T just to do more damage to him last week, and now he's attacking one of the most gifted athletes of the WCPW roster, and for what seems like no reason! Is there no sense to this monster? Jesus Christ.

Dusty Dillinger:
He's obviously on a warpath Joey and I for one do NOT want to be that mans next victim. Whatever it is that he's after, somebody better give it to 'em and quick!

Joey Styles:
For now however, we've got more great WCPW action as we are about to showcase some of our Super Junior division! Both superstars looking to make an impact tonight, as we continue to establish the pecking order for the Super Junior Championship contenders to fight The Amazing Red, now we go to the ring with Yoshihiro Tajiri taking on Teddy Hart!

Exhibition Contest:
Yoshihiro Tajiri Vs. Teddy Hart

DING DING DING!

Yoshihiro Tajiri acts very methodical in the beginning, slowly circling around as Teddy Hart keeps trying to bait him for a lock up. Tajiri keeps responding to this test of strengths by kicking away at his lower legs, causing Teddy to continue to circle with him. Tajiri makes an early first mistake though by swinging for a rising roundhouse kick but Teddy Hart ducks it and makes his move for a double leg takedown that he quickly transitions into a bridging pinfall that barely gets a one count. Tajiri tries to get to his feet while Hart wisely kicks him in the face, stunning him temporarily. Teddy then grabs him for a hammerlock cradle DDT and quickly snaps it off and rolls him over for a pinfall but Yoshihiro kicks out with force. Teddy Hart tries to gather his target up for another grapple maneuver but Tajiri catches him this time with a kick to the back of the leg that staggers him. Tajiri also catches him with a kobashi chop to the throat, before aiming downward with a kesagiri chop across the bridge of the nose.

Tajiri irish whips Teddy Hart, but he reverses at the last moment. Tajiri performs his patented handspring elbowbut Teddy catches him! He kicks out the back of the knee of Tajiri, wraps him up in a reverse DDT, but then suplexes him up and over for an Osaka Street Cutter! Tajiri remains on his feet almost as if by pure instinct and superior balance, but he's dazed on his feet. Teddy Hart up against the ropes, coming for a charging roaring elbow but he gets rocked with the roundhouse kick counter by Tajiri who was feigning it! Teddy Hart spins around almost comically in a daze as Tajiri lights him up with more precision kicks, chops and punches and finishes off with a rolling wheel kick to finish off the martial arts rush! Tajiri now kneels low for his deadly finishing strike, Teddy Hart still trying to shake off the cobwebs before he gets blasted with the Buzzsaw Kick! And that's all she wrote folks, Tajiri picks up a big win, one, two, three.

Winner Via Buzzsaw Kick: Yoshihiro Tajiri.

Dusty Dillinger:
Well that was some hard hittin' action if I ever saw it! Teddy Hart fought hard, but believe you me when you're on the receiving end of THAT many kicks from a guy like Tajiri, there's only so much punishment you can take.

Joey Styles:
And those kicks very well could be a driving force in Tajiri's matches in the future! The guy can just beat you in so many ways, I hope the Amazing Red is working on his toughness!

Before Joey or Dusty could continue on hyping the next chain of events, WCPW World Champion Christian comes out to the ring to a big pop from the fans. He is holding the newly won championship belt across his shoulder proudly as he makes his way to the ring. Being handed a microphone by the ring announcer, Christian brings it to his lips as he responds to the adulation of his fans.

Christian:
Ya know, earlier tonight I was going to make an announcement with the lovely Stacy Keibler. But unfortunately that announcement could not be made. Mostly in part due to the actions of a very angry, very hairy individual. And you know, Captain Charisma is just fine with dealing with wooly mammoths. As a matter of fact, not only am I willing to deal with them, I am willing to face them in this very ring at any time, any place. But it seems instead of going for the big fish, Giant Bernard wants to target guys like AJ Styles. Well be that as it may, I am a fighting champion. And I am more than willing to give anybody a shot at this championship belt. All you have to do, is ask. So as sad as I was to learn that The Leader Of The Peepulation was not booked for a match tonight, it gave me this great idea. I had to think to myself, what could I do as champion to make a show without me, be any more awesome? Well you see folks the answer was simple. I couldn't. I couldn't bear to think of all the little Peeps out there, crying themselves to sleep at night because their hero was not kicking ass on a weekly basis! So tonight, I have a very special offer. I don't care if you're Giant Bernard, Jack Swagger, Jeff Hardy or hell, I wouldn't mind doing a little bit of “wrestling” with Apple Miyuki. But whoever wants to come out here and get a shot at the champion, I'm right here. Open challenge, right here, right now. Because that's....how I roll!

Many of the fans looked towards the entrance ramp to see who could possibly accept the impromptu open challenge of Christian. Some of the fans even started up chants of “Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!”, and even more were probably expecting the predictable and have Giant Bernard take exception to Christians jokes. However, to the surprise of many, none other than “The King of Diamonds” “The Last Of A Dying Breed” “God's Middle Child” and all the other nicknames that he has, Eddie Kingston answered the call! But before the contest would begin, Eddie Kingston took the microphone away from Christian to say a few words of his own.

Eddie Kingston:
I bet you weren't expecting me were you pal? Naaah, I don't think ANYBODY was expecting Eddie Kingston show up tonight! And I was sitting in the back Christian, and I was sitting there, and thinking to myself “Why?” You see you might have been a little upset that you weren't booked tonight. But take a look at someone like myself. Brought into this company, two weeks in, the WCPW Council wants to tell me they don't have anything planned for me. Ya see while all you guys are busy circle jerking each other, talking about this and that. About how this company is so great, about how we're going places. NOBODY thinks about Eddie Kingston. And you know why Christian? Because I think they scared. I think you're scared. Scared of me. Scared of what I am capable of. Scared of what I am going to do to you tonight. So “champ”, you can forget about putting your title on the line. I don't want your damn titles. I just want to hurt you. Hurt you, for all the hurt I've felt in MY life. So are you ready Christian? Are you ready, to feel my pain?

Before Christian even has a chance to respond he gets clocked over the head by Kingston with the microphone. Kingston immediately tosses the mic and jumps on his opponent with vicious heavy handed strikes. A referee sprints down to the ring and rings the bell to get this officially started.

Non Title Exhibition Match:
Christian Vs. Eddie Kingston

DING DING DING!

Eddie continues to decimate Christian on the mat who tries to cover up as best as possible. The referee tries to pull him off for excessive force but Kingston yells in the referees face and continues to lay into Christian with kicks to the mid section and stomps to the face. Eddie Kingston picks up the WCPW champion and floors him quickly and decisively with a high impact lariat and goes for a cover. Referee gets into position but only gets a two count. Kingstons madness seems to engulf him with every fresh second that this bout goes on and Christian isn't put away yet, so he lifts up Christian and again slams down the champion with a sambo suplex and goes for yet another pinfall, but still only gets a two count on the champ. Kingston now raises up in anger getting into the face of the referee demanding that he count faster, before he gets a roll up from the Champion and the referee attempts to count really fast! One, Two Kingston just barely up to kickout at the last second there!

Kingston doesn't have any time to reprimand the referee, as he gets a kick in the gut and a follow up european uppercut from Christian. He bounces off the ropes, ducks a vicious lariat from Kingston, rebounds again and blasts him with a running forearm across the face. Kingston gets back up to his feet again and chances Christian to the top where he leaps into the ropes forcing Kingston to smash head first into the turnbuckle, only to eat a kip up double boot to the face from Christian! He then climbs onto the apron from his unique position as Kingston falls to the mat in a daze. Christian quickly scales the top rope and leaps off with a devastating frog splash! One! Two! NOO! Still a kickout from Eddie Kingston and Christian can't believe it. Christian tries to lift Kingston back to his feet, but he gets met with several painstaking rising palm strikes from the King of Diamonds, as he blasts Christian with an uppercut, runs off the ropes, but Christian is able to duck yet another death defying lariat and sends him crashing down with an Edgucator! He lifts the leg for a pinfall attempt, but STILL just a two count!

The fans are trying to rally Christian into a win here, as he lifts Eddie Kingston back up and tries to deliver the Killswitch on his weakened opponent, but Kingston still has enough left to shove Christian into the corner turnbuckle, and as the champion tries to turn around he is met with an absolutely sick running yakuza kick to the face. Christian slumps into the corner obviously exhausted from the severe beating at the hands of Eddie Kingston. The Last Of A Dying Breed then took the opportunity to run to the other side of the ring and then floor Christian yet again with a vicious facewash across his jaw. It seems that Christian is all but out here, as Eddie Kingston lines him up for the big shot, spinning around for his Backfist To The Future, but Christian shows his ring savvy able to duck JUST below his arm and lock it up for the quickest Killswitch probably in the history of the move! He goes for yet another pinfall. One! Two! Three! Christians got him!

Winner Via Killswitch: Christian

Dusty Dillinger:
Now THAT'S what I call some good ol' fashion rasslin'!

Joey Styles:
That was an incredible contest, and it wasn't even scheduled on the card tonight! Truly anything can happen here in WCPW, and although Eddie Kingston may feel bitter about his current position, he definitely put the champion on notice, even in a losing effort!

Dusty Dillinger:
Let's take you backstage once again with the lovely Stacy Keibler, she's standing by with the Muscle Tribe of Danger and Excellence!

Zack Ryder and Domino seem extremely pissed off over their loss earlier in the night to Beer Money, and their battle scares are still shown with their exhausted bodies. Stacy Keibler looking cheerful as usual.

Stacy Keibler:
Now joining me at this time, Zack Ryder & Domino, The Muscle Tribe Of Danger & Excellence! How ya doing boys?

Domino:
Not good Stacy, not good at all! You see, we came to this federation for TOTAL Domino-tion. We don't settle for second place, and we DAMN sure, won't settle for a loss against those inbred hicks James Storm & Robert Roode!

Zack Ryder:
You damn right we won't! Beer Money's win over us was a fluke, you know it! We are two of the hottest specimens this promotion has ever seen-

Suddenly, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas enter the scene, staring down The Muscle Tribe, Shelton snears and takes the microphone away from Stacy.

Shelton Benjamin:
How's about you pinheads scootch on outta here? This interview space is for winners, certainly not a pair of losers like yourself.

Charlie Haas gives an L on the forehead sign to Ryder and Domino, who both seem insulted at the presence of The World's Greatest Tag Team.

Domino:
Aight, aight. We'll leave. But be warned, you better start watching your back boys. Because you do NOT mess with the Muscle Tribe of Danger & Excellence.

Zack Ryder:
Woo.....woo....woo. You know it!

Ryder & Domino leave the scene as Benjamin & Charlie Haas continue.

Shelton Benjamin:
As I was sayin', this space is reserved for winners. And tonight? The Hart Dynasty can cling to their heritage all they want. Because you can emulate the World's Greatest Tag Team, you can think that by channeling the energy of your ancestors you can come even close to our talent. But at the end of the day, it's all gonna end the same. Because we ARE The World's Greatest Tag Team, and their aint no stoppin' us now!

Charlie Haas:
I'd be careful out there if I were you guys....I'd be REAL careful. Because you're in for a Haas Of Pain!

Benjamin & Haas leave the premises, as Stacy Keibler gets her microphone back and shrugs her shoulders.

Stacy Keibler:
Back to you guys?

Joey Styles:
Well folks we are back and we've still got two great matches on tap for tonight! Coming up, it's gonna be CM Punk taking on Booker T for the #1 Contendership to the WCPW title, but right now, it's time for Tag Team Championship Qualifier #2, The World's Greatest Tag Team Vs. The Hart Dynasty!

Dusty Dillinger:
Teddy Hart didn't have much luck goin' against Tajiri earlier tonight, maybe Tyson Kidd & Davey Hart Smith can pick up the slack and earn themselves a shot at Beer Money Inc? I can't wait!

WCPW World Tag Team Tournament Semi-Finals
The World's Greatest Tag Team (Benjamin & Haas) Vs. The Hart Dynasty (Smith & Kidd)

DING DING DING!

The match starts off with Tyson Kidd taking on Charlie Haas. They immediately lock up into a test of strength. Charlie Haas gets the early advantage forcing Tyson to literally bend over backwards with his feet still on the mat but his head bending so far back that he's in a crab position as well. Tyson Kidd however wills himself to make a comeback, and starts to turn the tide on Haas. Haas quickly tucks under with a wrist lock but Tyson Kidd rolls around to lock in a side headlock. Haas pushes him off and Kidd rebounds off the ropes with a running forearm smash. Charlie Haas comes back up as Tyson is still running, he leaps into the arms of Charlie and flips him with a standing monkey flip variation, but Charlie Haas lands no his feet. He turns around and eats a spinning back kick by Tyson Kidd, who flips Haas over into a snapmare and then runs to the ropes and shoots off a snapping dropkick to the face of Charlie Haas. He takes a moment to taunt towards the fans, and tags out to Davey Hart Smith.

DH Smith steps over the top rope menacingly as he looks to face off against Charlie Haas. The fans are cheering for him, as Davey points towards his opponents corner and claps his hands. He gestures for Haas to go ahead and make a tag to Shelton Benjamin, who comes into the ring and measures his rather large opponent. They lock up at the collar and elbow, and Davey bullies Shelton into the corner. The referee interjects trying to get a clean break, and Davey backs off, but Shelton hits him with a cheap shot with a kick to the gut! The fans boos voraciously as Shelton lights up Harts chest with a chop, then another one, and finally an Irish whip. Davey comes back and eats a calf kick to the face. Smith holding his nose in pain on that one, as Shelton scoops him off the mat and locks in a front chancery. He seems to have the hold locked in pretty tight, but Smith uses his superior strength to power out and drop Shelton like a bad habit with a back body drop. Benjamin cringes on the mat, while Smith tags back out to Tyson Kidd, who tries to work over Shelton who instinctively trips him up with a single leg, rolling over into a pinfall and only gets a one count. Tyson comes back up and rocks Shelton with a savate kick, before trying to rebound off the ropes but Charlie Haas pulls them down forcing Tyson to tumble to the outside!

Shelton begins to argue with the referee to distract him, as Charlie Haas grabs Tyson on the outside and throws him back first into the steel ring steps. Haas quickly rolls him back into the ring as Benjamin now ignores the referee and starts to stomp away at the lower back of Tyson. He tags out to Charlie Haas again, holding him in a waist lock from behind, while Haas unloads a superkick to the chin of Tyson Shelton finishes him off with a german suplex! Charlie Haas is in firm control here, as he starts to choke out Kidd on the bottom rope adding insult to injury. Haas continues to pressure the lower back with a reverse chinlock, before reaching out a hand to tag out to Benjamin once again. They continue stomping away at Tyson Kidd, and they whip him across the ring, but with an amazing burst of energy Tyson Kidd is able to duck under a double clothesline attempt, come back on the second rebound and blasts them both with a clothesline! Tyson shoulder rolls to a hot tag to Davey Hart Smith, who bulldozes his way through the competition.

A shoulder block for Haas, a huge right hand to Benjamin, a sidewalk slam to Charlie Haas that sends him rolling to the outside, and then a kick to the gut of Shelton. Davey taunts to the fans and proceeds to lift up the Gold Standard into a half hour delayed vertical suplex! He has him in the air for awefully long time, but Shelton somehow is able to move forward and slip out, Davey Hart Smith turns around and eats a Pay Dirt! Benjamin quickly goes for a cover, as Charlie Haas grabs one of the great limbs of Davey's legs from the outside and holds it down to prevent a kickout! One, Two, Three! The World's Greatest Tag Team steals one! Benjamin & Haas hightail it out of there, as Tyson Kidd comes back into the ring still holding his ribs and lower back in pain. He looks after his partner as they both look visibly pissed at being screwed here tonight.

Winners Via Paydirt: World's Greatest Tag Team

Joey Styles:
What the hell was that?! The Hart Dynasty were kicking ass and taking names, and the World's Greatest Tag Team steals a victory, and advances to the tournament? Bullshit!

Dusty Dillinger:
Easy there, tiger. A wins a win, and this case its a BIG win for Benjamin & Haas. Too bad so sad for Kidd & Smith, better luck next time boys!

Joey Styles:
Before we move onto the Main Event, I've just got word of an incident backstage, it looks like Taylor Wilde & Sara Del Ray have finally caught up to each other! Let's check it out!

We go backstage to the offices of James Milligan, it looks like Sara Del Ray & Taylor Wilde are seething at each other. James looks throughly amused at seeing two sexy vixens ready to tear each other apart. As they both present their cases.

Sara Del Ray:
Taylor Wilde has no business interfering in my matches! I've already ripped through two of your women James. Don't make me destroy more of your precious ladies before I get my shot at this little bimbo!

Taylor Wilde:
I will be more than happy to defend this title against you, Sara. Your match was already over tonight and you went too far. As champion of WCPW's Women's Division, it's my duty to uphold the integrity and the professionalism of this division. And if it means shutting you up and stopping you from injuring my friends? I'll gladly put this title on the line at Cataclysm.

Sara Del Ray:
Oooohhh, James! She's about to make me VERY angry! You do NOT want to see me angry!

James Milligan:
Whoa whoa whooaaa. Take a chill pill ladies. Now you see, I've got a job to do. My job is to make sure that we put on fights that the fans want to see. We aim to put on the highest quality programming on television each and every week. But you know Death Ray, you're right. You've got two solid wins or two VERY talented WCPW stars. And Taylor, I respect the fact that you take your role as champion this seriously. And thirdly, I truly think this IS a match the fans want to see. But Cataclysm's still 4 weeks away ladies. You've got a lot of time on your hands, so next week? We're gonna showcase some of your great talents and show the world WHY you are going to be our Women's Championship match at Cataclysm. Because next week, Sara, you choose Taylors opponent. And Wilde? You choose Del Ray's opponent. Break a leg ladies, and best of luck.

We head back to the announcers table as we prepare for the Main Event of the evening.

Joey Styles:
Did you hear that Dusty? That's gonna be huge! Sara Del Ray & Taylor Wilde are both gonna be in action next week, and they get to choose each others opponents! That, on top of our main event next week being World's Greatest Tag Team Vs. Beer Money for the World Tag Team Championships, and we've got a lot to look forward to next week!

Dusty Dillinger:
I'm just excited that we get to see TWO matches featuring scantily clad women getting it on instead of just one!

Joey Styles:
You never cease to amaze me. Either way folks we are all set and ready to go, its #1 Contendership Time! Booker T Vs. CM Punk!

WCPW World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contenders Match
CM Punk Vs. Booker T

DING DING DING!

CM Punk definitely looks overly confident for this one. Booker T still looks pretty banged up from his escapade with Giant Bernard last week, but they end up jockeying for position as normal. Booker T quickly juts out of the set up and fires away with a devastating chop to the chest of Punk who stamps his feet up and down in pain as he backs up against the ropes. Booker then lights him up with with another chop and Punk is really selling the effectiveness of Booker's knife edges. Booker goes for a third but CM Punk breaks away from him with an eye gouge. Booker stumbled away from his mark as the straight edge superstar fires back with one of his own patented stiff kicks to the chest of Booker T. He tries to fire back with an overhand strike but Punk ducks under and connects with another hard shot to the stomach. Booker T catches a third kick by Punk but he only gets lit up with an enziguri kick that sends him to his knees. Booker obviously not taking those shots to the head very well as he oversells the impact but still remains on one knee. CM Punk runs against the ropes but when he comes back Booker suddenly springs to life with a jumping back kick across Punks face with massive impact from that picture perfect strike! CM Punk struggles to his feet as he eats another superkick this time pointed towards the temple of Punk and he's down. Booker goes for a cover but only gets to the count of two as the fans boo.

Booker grabs Punk by the hair, trying to bring him up, but CM Punk resists and sweeps with a timely kick to the achilles heel of Booker and sends him down. CM Punk then quickly capitalizes with a half senton across the body of his foe and hooks the leg only for a one count. Despite his injuries Booker is still refusing to let up. Punk then grabs the head of Booker and delivers repeated stiff shin kicks to the head of Booker T and finishes him off with another straight kick to the jaw that sends Booker reeling. He goes for another pinfall and still only gets a two on that exchange. CM Punk begins to argue with the referee, as Booker recovers on the mat. Booker T comes back up to his feet as he runs off the ropes and goes or a bicycle kick but Punk moves out of the way and the referee gets knocked out cold! CM Punk comes from behind Booker T and nails him with the Pepsi Twist! CM Punk now goes over to one of the corners and pulls out a small titanium plate from the corner turnbuckle, and he stuffs it into his left knee pad. CM Punk then goes over to Booker T and lifts up him up onto his shoulders, and he nails him with a loaded GTS, just like what he did to Jeff Hardy last week! CM Punk then tries to revive the referee, and slumps down over his opponent for a pinfall. The fans are booing louder than ever, as the referee makes the slow and painstaking count. One!........Two!..........Three!!! CM Punk wins.

Winner Via Loaded GTS: CM Punk

Joey Styles:
Can you believe this?! CM Punk screws over yet ANOTHER WCPW superstar on his damnable quest for gold! He couldn't beat Jeff Hardy fair and square, and he damn sure couldn't beat Booker T even in his weakened state. This is a travesty of justice!

Dusty Dillinger:
How many weeks are you gonna come out and call CM Punk's wins a travesty of justice? He beat the man, the referee called it right down the middle. I don't know what matches you've been watching, but in my eyes we have a respectable #1 Contender to face off against Christian at Cataclysm!

Joey Styles:
Don't make me vomit Dusty. This is sick. Whether I like it, or anyone here likes it or not, CM Pun kis your #1 Contender, but what happens from here? You'll have to tune in next week to find out!

The show fades out showing CM Punk holding his hand up high with the referee, acting as if he'd just won the Super Bowl, taunting the fans as he climbs up the turnbuckle and crosses his arms into the straight edge symbol.​

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I still have 4 weeks of this show written up and I don't plan on letting it go to waste. To be honest Doofus Wrestling Internationale is destined to fail. lol. I don't see it lasting too long, or if it does then the shows arn't going to be the greatest quality because it is after all, a Joke BTB. So along as Jmay leaves this BTB alone and doesn't delete it, WCPW will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.