• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Won't let my friend join

Doink

He keeps getting this message?

Sorry, but it appears that your information matches those within the Stop Forum Spam database. Because of this, your registration has been rejected and not completed. If you believe this is in error, please search for yourself in the Stop Forum Spam database to verify that you are indeed listed. If you are, you may Contact the Administrator for further help. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have

John McHenry

John McHenry
Spammed to many forums and got added to a list maybe. This is the first I've ever hear of this type of thing. Sure Troy knows more though.

Doink

He's only ever been on one where he was an S-Mod as far as I'm aware. Seems strange.

Hired_Merc

I've managed to register now. It wouldn't let me because the username i normally use, was in the "Stop Forum Spam" database. So I had to register under a different username, which I still use on other websites. I am not the same person from the database, I have different IP and e-mail. Username it wouldn't let me register with is, "Deadpool". Confused the hell out of me.

Troy

Sorry about that, I use the Stop Forum Spam check as a way to stop bots. Someone must have used that username to spam forums before and that is why it is there.

Good to see that you made it through in the end and I hope you have fun posting here.