• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wonka(2023)

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
I'll just say I'll reserve judgment until I see it. Hope it's good, not sure if I have high hopes for it though, unfortunately.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Why need a prequel? Just make Charlie and The Great Glass Elevator.....you have the technology.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Heard it's a musical and wasn't advertised as such because they feared it wouldn't do well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Do the Oompa Loompas sing all the time like the first two Wonka movies and people are getting surprised by that :lol

Sabretooth

Heard it's a musical and wasn't advertised as such because they feared it wouldn't do well.
Since the first movie was a musical I always figured this one would be as well lol. Idk why people are always so shocked by these things :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'll never forget when I went to see The Hobbit in theaters and after they went into the second song my friend said if they do another he's getting up and walking out

People really be allergic to music

Y2Jayne

I'll never forget when I went to see The Hobbit in theaters and after they went into the second song my friend said if they do another he's getting up and walking out

People really be allergic to music
There's music, and there's cheesy singing and dancing singing from musicals. I love that scene when Pippin is singing in LOTR. When the dwarves are doing the dishes like they're in a cartoon in The Hobbit, it feels like another movie.

Sabretooth

There's music, and there's cheesy singing and dancing singing from musicals. I love that scene when Pippin is singing in LOTR. When the dwarves are doing the dishes like they're in a cartoon in The Hobbit, it feels like another movie.
Singing is part of their culture.

Y2Jayne

I don't like this culture then.

giphy.gif

:slip: