Wonder Woman(2020)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Boy I've been waiting for this one so hard. Think about the landscape of the DC films when the first Wonder Woman first came out. BvS, and Justice League didn't float everyone's boat and you can pretty much say directionless. Now since then DC has had great films like Aquaman and I still need to see Shazam, but I heard great things about that one as well to go along with their TV Show cooking hard right now this is the perfect moment for this Sequel. Baby girl riding Lightning hell yeah!!​

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...the first Wonder Woman film is like the only DC film I have actually enjoyed in the last few years...
(although I haven't watched any since Suicide Squad because I drew the line then & there) BUT...for
me this trailer is like one massive red flag. I've read/heard rumors its an absolute mess with a terrible
& nonsensical plot stitched together to support highly entertaining action pieces.

Meaning the film is possibly about as shallow as a kid's pool...and I don't know about you but I want
more from comic book films these days.

This is why the marketing for said film has been so "hush hush" & why the film has been pushed back
a couple of times.

I'm also concerned that we have yet to see the Cheetah actually be the Cheetah...because I knew
what I wanted to see from the character as soon she was announced as being part of the film...

6db32f7118eede2788fc53104c41915a.jpg

But I doubt I'll get to see that...as sad as that is.

And I have to be honest & say the only time I've cared about Maxwell Lord is
when he shot Ted Kord in the head...or was having his neck snapped by...well...
I don't want to say anything...although I doubt they'll have Diana do anything like
that in the films...as cool as it would be to see.

Let me just say I am incredibly concerned about this film...but I hope it turns
out that all the rumors are wrong.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Possible Heavy Spoilers In Both Videos:

Its funny you say that...because its set in
1984...and what album was released in
1984?

I swear if this song is in the film I will
"Mark Out" so to speak.

I freaking knew it that was being used for something! Maxwell Lord is always the best when people are underestimating him hopefully that comes off great with his Character.