• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[WON] Vince McMahon goes on long tangent during meeting about how much he loves Bayley’s new persona, sees Royce and Belair as single stars

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
There was a meeting during the day before the investment call on 7/30 described as brutal as Vince approved nothing. They had another meeting on 7/31 which lasted four hours. He did talk forever about how much he loves Bayley and her new persona and that he sees Peyton Royce and Bianca Belair as singles stars.

Bianca Belair should be a huge star, I did Peyton Royce too. Bailey really has been amazing in her new role IMO.

Vince going on forever sounds hilarious.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Glad that they see things in Bianca and Petyon. Bianca is legit even though I don't like her and she is not favorite. Also Peyton has improved a lot this year then her previous 2 years since being called up. Bayley is a full star now since winning the SD title and the heel turn/character turn. So the future is bright for the woman's division.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
For the record I do also love heel Bayley and see Bianca as a singles star. Peyton potentially as well if she keeps improving

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I don't think Peyton is that good. I've never seen a gimmick that isn't annoying screechy Aussie from her yet :lol She hasn't proven she has anything other than that.

I like Bianca a lot though. I wasn't keen at first, but she's grown on me a lot.

Sabretooth

I personally love Bianca. I hope she gets a nice push. It was just fucking stupid how they brought her to the main roster for like two shows then took her off television immediately cause it wasn’t working lol.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Vince sure fooled me considering how Bianca had been used for the longest since moving to RAW.

Bianca is great and Peyton on her own would be alright. That is all the positive things that I have got.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Bianca is great and so is Peyton. I don’t want them to split The IIconics though, they’re just so good together imo.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I don't think Peyton is that good. I've never seen a gimmick that isn't annoying screechy Aussie from her yet :lol She hasn't proven she has anything other than that.

I like Bianca a lot though. I wasn't keen at first, but she's grown on me a lot.
Wrestlers don't necessarily need to be capable of a variety of gimmicks to be successful. In fact, if you're good enough at one gimmick, that might be all you ever need to play. I'm not saying that Peyton is good enough in her current role that she can coast off of it for the her entire career but, well, a lot of people do love The IIconics, so maybe she is. :lol

But speaking of which, I personally would rather The IIconcis stay together as long as possible. I think more than either one of them being particularly funny, it's their chemistry with one another that makes the gimmick work. But then again, people probably said the same about Edge and Christian. :lol

As far as Bianca goes... yeah. She just screams future star. I remember watching her first significant match on NXT and being impressed by her poise and confidence. It felt like she was meant to be doing this. She still has some developing to do, but she easily has all the raw talent in the world.