• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[WON] Triple H in Full Control of Hall of Fame Inductions

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Let's be honest tho, Crush sucked lol.

He could not wrestle worth a shit and got hard carried by a lot of better wrestlers. The fact he managed to get a decent match with Lex Luger on my RAW reviews is a Testament to why LUGER should be in, and not Crush.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Let's be honest tho, Crush sucked lol.

He could not wrestle worth a shit and got hard carried by a lot of better wrestlers. The fact he managed to get a decent match with Lex Luger on my RAW reviews is a Testament to why LUGER should be in, and not Crush.

That’s my issue with Crush as well. Luger I’m still lukewarm on

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Crush will never be on my list of favorite wrestlers of all time, but I do think he had a decorated enough career to go in. Whether that’s to go in by himself or one of those groups he can go in with.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I get the feeling the 2024 HoF is going to be as interesting as it's ever been with a load of names that Vince held out on finally getting recognition