• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[WON] Triple H in Full Control of Hall of Fame Inductions

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Ooof I don’t remember that….fucking gross

I don't remember myself but I heard recently the way the Confidential episode was spliced for advertising during SmackDown made it seem like Luger straight up murdered her too and they were like "find out this weekend, the chilling aftermath"

Sabretooth

Batista was supposed to go in 2020 but postponed it because of COVID because he wanted to give his speech in front of an audience. I think they’re ready to induct him whenever he can make it (think he said he was supposed to last year but had movie commitments).

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Makes me lose a lot of respect for Mean Gene really for his part in the show but it's not like he was ever known for not just doing whatever his company wanted him to

Sabretooth

I don't remember myself but I heard recently the way the Confidential episode was spliced for advertising during SmackDown made it seem like Luger straight up murdered her too and they were like "find out this weekend, the chilling aftermath"
WWE doing classless shit? No way…

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Batista was supposed to go in 2020 but postponed it because of COVID because he wanted to give his speech in front of an audience. I think they’re ready to induct him whenever he can make it (think he said he was supposed to last year but had movie commitments).

Yeah as far as I've heard Batista has just been a timing issue

Sabretooth

I think Goldust is a good shoutout too that people tend to forget about. He’s definitely a shoe in and since Cody is back in the company I think it happens sooner rather than later.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Elizabeth had a lot of shit piled onto her throughout her adult life. Macho being possessive, their incredibly messy divorce, all the WCW stuff she had to be put through, and then addiction at the end.

Sabretooth

I would like to see Bam Bam finally get in
He’s another big omission. I think they feel like he didn’t really do enough but honestly making LT look good at Mania should be enough since WWE did the celebrity match for years after

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
He’s another big omission. I think they feel like he didn’t really do enough but honestly making LT look good at Mania should be enough since WWE did the celebrity match for years after
Which sucks because he was an ECW Champion as well, and a huge star in Japan.