• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Women in the wwe...

dayvid316

Beth Pheonix is Ok she managed to carry Candice to a ok match at Unforgiven as that PPV was just a whole waste of 3 hours

Hitman

Basically this is my opinion. The woman wrestler's aren't there for wrestling, they're their for modeling and to stall time. Basically in my opinion their matches is nothing but piss breaks unless it's a bra and panties match or pillow fighting. Also I think their just there for promos with these Male Wrestlers, like for example Santino Marella, Maria, And Ron Simmons. I'm not trying to be cruel but that's just how WWE is treating these woman, like whores.

Y2Jasmine

Womens wrestling in the WWE is a joke. I too wish that if they have a womens championship they have legitimate women wrestlers. Sadly this is not the case. The " divas " only purpose is to keep the guys entertained while the real wrestlers get prepared. I for one would just rather have the womens title dropped and have the women go back to being valets who sometimes interfere in the matches and get another match in the slot where the pillow fights or pudding wrestling were to go. Chyna was a credible womens champion. Trish was a good champion but only towards the end but she also started out as a valet. Lita was a good champion. I think if the WWE insists on having a womens division then they should look at ring skills first and not looks. I liked Ivory as a womens champ, and Jazz also and they were not Diva material. Or Jaqueline. Women who could compete in the cruiserweight division should be a requirement when hiring new divas. But I doubt this will ever happen. Oh and Candice still sucks, it doesnt matter how much she has improved, she has no business being a champion.

this thread got me thinking. Who the hell wants to see men wrestle women? not me...personally any thought of men throwing women around be it real or fake is fucked up to me. Nobody seemed to mention that Molly Holly was a good wrestler & a great heel. I hated her so much and was always hoping trish would get the better of her. Unfortunately the best wrestler in the WWE females at the moment is on Smackdown. That's Victoria for the slow ones. Candice Michelle is just a Trish wannabe, kinda like how Batista is a Goldberg wannabe and John Cena is a Stone Cold Wannabe...:hands: